Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

If Lana is the mastermind behind all that, she might have more difficulties forgiving Lana though.

Ah, Lana... I first hated her. Now I kind of like her, but she might be too devoted to be honest. She is a sith after all...

It would hurt to discover that she is the mastermind after having felt so betrayed by Theron. She would deserve death even more than him.

If the devs were to add an Arcann betrayal or death on top one day, it might well be the end of the Galaxy. She would be sooooooooooooooo pissed that Vaylin would look like a nice little girl. :p

Edited by Iheaca

If Lana turns out to be part of this I'm going to be annoyed ... I'm not going to buy he whole 'Oh, we weren't sure if Valky was still in you or not.'

In fact, Arcann wants to be my enforcer ... I'll let egghead kill them both!

If Lana is behind all this, I hope it would be at least a plan that she always had in mind, just waiting her time from the start as a power thirsty but clever sith would do.

Edited by Iheaca

Just in case anyone was curious, this is the evolution of my main story character, sith warrior (headcanon name - Safaia), with how long ago I made that particular iteration of her xD, it's not a look for everyone but she is perfect as she's meant to have been from the start now (in my fan fic she looked always closer to the final form then any other).

I call the first 4 my story testing clones as I didn't have the heart to delete them after I moved on to a better suiting look.

Number 1 is a benevolent empress, number 2 sided with empire, went peacekeeper and blew everything up.. just to see how that looked in-story. number 3 was back to how the character is meant to be personality-wise, and 4 was the one to go emo- sith-look, also is the one I'll pair with Arcann for testing reasons xD

Edited by Asmodesu

I'm pretty sure Theron is just doing his spy things but well she never wanted to be the Alliance commander and even less the Throne, so the things he told her on Umbara were a bit harsh for her. She might forgive him but she'll still be mad at him for a while.

If Lana is the mastermind behind all that, she might have more difficulties forgiving Lana though.

I have no idea how this triple agent can be justified :(. And I can not imagine how "wonderful" it was for Theronmancers. People fell do Dark Side over less.

My JK felt the sting - and she have not even romanced Theron. I do hope that Outlander will not be punished if they will take a couple of “I am angry” options. Hate it then PC is forced to be a saint or else! (like with Ashley/Kaidan in ME3).

IDK, at least Lana is a Sith Lord and do have a history of ruthlessly using others for the “greater good”. But Theron?

Just in case anyone was curious, this is the evolution of my main story character, sith warrior (headcanon name - Safaia), with how long ago I made that particular iteration of her xD, it's not a look for everyone but she is perfect as she's meant to have been from the start now (in my fan fic she looked always closer to the final form then any other).

Hmm, I like the look, but Tana Vesh ruined the haircut and tattoo for me :(.

Number 1 is a benevolent empress, number 2 sided with empire, went peacekeeper and blew everything up.. just to see how that looked in-story. number 3 was back to how the character is meant to be personality-wise, and 4 was the one to go emo- sith-look, also is the one I'll pair with Arcann for testing reasons xD

"Testing reasons" :p. Now I am tempted to get my SW with Arcann. She loves testing herself against strong opponents :p. And she somehow managed to kill Quinn romance :(. I have no idea how.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Hmm, I like the look, but Tana Vesh ruined the haircut and tattoo for me :(.

"Testing reasons" :p. Now I am tempted to get my SW with Arcann. She loves testing herself against strong opponents :p. And she somehow managed to kill Quinn romance :(. I have no idea how.

It's a different tattoo then Thana's! and I just like ponytails, xD doesn't ruin either for me. it's also great to have the rivalry and vanity lines at Thana, that entire planet arc is awesome thanks to the SW vs Thana stuff, SW's voice mmhmm. I can't hate her, she gives me my favourite line for my sith warrior (I'm 100% sure SI can say it too, but SW fem voice owns it!). Player character: "Is it my superior skills that make you uncomfortable, or that I actually look good using them."

And yep, completely innocent testing reasons *nods and adjusts halo* . I can't complain, it got me excited for the 3 minute scene finally! knowingly I'll see it the moment it's out sorta xD

"Testing reasons" :p. Now I am tempted to get my SW with Arcann. She loves testing herself against strong opponents :p.

Huuu, that's kind of hot! Sorry, twisted mind bored by work. I'll go spend my energy at the gym, pumping iron will do me some good.

Well just before Umbara Theron has a line along the lines of "Ill do wathever to protect you" if you romance him. Hard to belive that a few minutes later he's trying to kill you.

Then, Theron already killed 2 Dark Council members iirc, and know the Outlander better than anyone (if you romance him that is), hard to believe he'd fail to kill you twice if he really wanted to.

And in the Annihilation book, he's shown to do some stupid things to protect a girl he considers a sister, what could he do for someone he trully loves then ?

Well, yeah Lana is a Sith, but she already did something similar on Rishi, and my JK forgave her, but didn't take it too well, if Lana is doing this again and risking Theron's life or my JK feelings for him, it'll be a bit harder for her to forgive Lana this time around.

If you're curious about my JK, this is what she looks like ^^

star_w10.png

star_w11.png

Edited by Goreshaga

Nice JK! I love seeing other people's characters as much as I love talking about my sith warrior. I will be sorely disappointed if the thread is not full of screenshots of everyone's characters in the Arcann scenes. Even if they're all the same scene lmao, it's different characters!

If you're curious about my JK, this is what she looks like ^^

star_w10.png

star_w11.png

Cutie. ;) My SI is a Mrs egghead (Rattataki). :p I liked the look but it is kind of... personal. My BH (human cyborg) is scary and probably only by JC (Mirialan) could be considered as cute. :p

Nice JK! I love seeing other people's characters as much as I love talking about my sith warrior. I will be sorely disappointed if the thread is not full of screenshots of everyone's characters in the Arcann scenes. Even if they're all the same scene lmao, it's different characters!

Thanks, I like seeing other players characters too.

Your SW looks nice btw ;)

Not Arcann related, but I like this one, I'll try to have one like this with Arcann too

star_w11.jpg

Cutie. ;) My SI is a Mrs egghead (Rattataki). :p I liked the look but it is kind of... personal. My BH (human cyborg) is scary and probably only by JC (Mirialan) could be considered as cute. :p

Thanks ^^

My sis SI is a male Rattataki too ^^

My 8 characters are :

- Naeya : my female human JK

- Qeto : a male Zabrak JC

- Reena : a female Mirialan soldier

- Merak : a male human smuggler

- Rakar : a male pure-blooded SW

- Refen : a male pure-bloded SI

- Esini : a female Chiss IA (could not come up with a full chiss name for her, so in story she only goes by her core name)

- Tya : a female human BH

I don't have good screenshots for the others than Naeya,I'll try to take some when the game will be available again

Edited by Goreshaga

Who's been down voted now? :(:mad:

it was at like 3.88, now it's back to 3.81! The Lana thread as well, and the Vaylin thread.:rolleyes: I guess people don't like love!!:p

I guess my dream of the Arcann thread being 5 stars is probably far fetched.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

it was at like 3.88, now it's back to 3.81! The Lana thread as well, and the Vaylin thread.:rolleyes: I guess people don't like love!!:p

I guess my dream of the Arcann thread being 5 stars is probably far fetched.:rak_03:

Urgh **** 'em. They want to rain on my parade, I'll wear my mac. Business as usual :rolleyes:

Uk = Rain :D

Edit:

Site usually goes down, don't know about forum. Also none of the love (characters) threads keep five stars.

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

So will you all be here when it goes live? and how will you deal with people doing the romance and chatting about it here, if you haven't done it yet?:rak_02:

I finished Umbara and Copero a few days ago on the Naeya that's still single and waiting for Arcann, so i'll go and see that as soon as I can :cool:

Edited by Goreshaga

So will you all be here when it goes live? and how will you deal with people doing the romance and chatting about it here, if you haven't done it yet?:rak_02:

I don't mind spoilers, actually, having some idea of how things will go is often useful for me. Will probably be here off and on (When I'm not in game). Should probably remind everyone to spoiler tag if you don't want to hear anything ahead of playing. Plus be strict with yourself about clicking on spoiler tags :D