Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I just hope that toxic barrage will have some justification for it.

Like an interesting alert, several voiced conversations and a post from devs stating that so few people have not played that non-content, that Arcann will not be forgotten in the future updates.

I think that everything that awaits us next week is the next series, from the maker of such masterpieces as "Boycott Arcann romance", "No Arcann romance", "No Vaylin romance 1, 2, 3" etc.:D

No, I do not have a Twitter account.

I think that everything that awaits us next week is the next series, from the maker of such masterpieces as "Boycott Arcann romance", "No Arcann romance", "No Vaylin romance 1, 2, 3" etc.:D

I think it'll be more like, Why Arcann romance sucks, LOL Arcann romance terrible, Why waste money on this? :rak_03:

But yes, I think we all know who is going to make them.:rolleyes:

I think it'll be more like, Why Arcann romance sucks, LOL Arcann romance terrible, Why waste money on this? :rak_03:

Moff Broysc? At least this is a voice I read it in.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

can't win either way, same types will hate thread if the assumed one scene is good and rage at that too. or gods forbid it lasts more then 2 minutes.

Moff Broysc? At least this is a voice I read it in.

Hahahahahaha, Moff Broysc! I got sick of Quinn talking about Moff Broysc.:rak_03::D

can't win either way, same types will hate thread if the assumed one scene is good and rage at that too. or gods forbid it lasts more then 2 minutes.

I know! :o

Edited by Eshvara

I'm afraid that the haters will not be able to assess the quality of Arcann's romance - they do not have Arcann. And I do not think that they want to run on YouTube and watch videos with it.

And then, the tastes of the players are all different. Some players will not like this romance, and others like it. And hysterical spamming the threads "Oh, what a bad Arcann romance " from one inadequate person, nothing will change.

Edited by MrJunay

The difference here is Arcann's customisation with the mask is not a helmet slot to hid but also built into the model. Hence why I'm not trusting they'd remove the customisation in the cutscene (or remember to put that in code) but that's just me, I'm quite fine with being wrong but this situation is literally unique. Like with Koth's goggles on his forehead if not customised.

^ What Asmodesu said. Anyway I will use one of my alts to experiment it. If the customization does show I'll sure laugh and take pictures.:D

So who else has ordered their Hazmat suit for next weeks "toxic" barrage?

:rak_03:

I'll just stay here and not venture outside. But yeah whether the romance is "good" or not there'll be drama. At least we're prepared.

So who else has ordered their Hazmat suit for next weeks "toxic" barrage?

:rak_03:

dont rly care about them tbh..its just sad...and now i see "he" is going after Vaylin.....some people are just so....pathetic...anyhow...

5 more days ?! :D:D

also i have a twitter account but i do not use it :(....i just use it to "spy/find" any Arcann related stuff :o his VO is a very good and positive source of my happiness in these last few months lol :D

Also...i play all my characters as versions of me :( ....and i realized something...im a horrible Jedi..i cant do Jedi stuff....im sorry to all you good and nice ppl ...but this game showed me that deep down inside im a sarcastic and short tempered ignorant sith lol :D:D :( ...im hopeless :(

dont rly care about them tbh..its just sad...and now i see "he" is going after Vaylin.....some people are just so....pathetic...anyhow...

5 more days ?! :D:D

also i have a twitter account but i do not use it :(....i just use it to "spy/find" any Arcann related stuff :o his VO is a very good and positive source of my happiness in these last few months lol :D

Also...i play all my characters as versions of me :( ....and i realized something...im a horrible Jedi..i cant do Jedi stuff....im sorry to all you good and nice ppl ...but this game showed me that deep down inside im a sarcastic and short tempered ignorant sith lol :D:D :( ...im hopeless :(

I'm with you here! I kinda play as myself too! and I like all things darkside! :D It's alright if you don't use twitter! I don't tweet a lot, but I like to see Arcann related things so it's nice to have. :)

And I love seeing tweets of Paul and Ixa! :D:D

My twitter if anyone in here does want to follow! https://twitter.com/Eshvaraa I'd love to see more of us Arcann fans! :D:D

Anyway, what is your favourite line from Arcann? Mine is the combat line, "Do your worst" It does something strange to me.:rak_03::rak_03:

and i realized something...im a horrible Jedi..i cant do Jedi stuff....im sorry to all you good and nice ppl ...but this game showed me that deep down inside im a sarcastic and short tempered ignorant sith lol :D:D :( ...im hopeless :(

Soooo like most of us then :D:p

No twitter. Not been strong armed into that social hub yet (Family... -Shakes head- Whats so good about being social anyway ;). I'll have them know I'm perfectly happy as a hermit, after a while the walls start talking back.)

Also on the topic of haters my head has automatically started reading insults towards my faves as compliments, think Addam's Family style - delighted tone included :rak_03: Must have updated my filters while I was asleep :D

Also on the topic of haters my head has automatically started reading insults towards my faves as compliments, think Addam's Family style - delighted tone included :rak_03: Must have updated my filters while I was asleep :D

I always compared the Valky's family to the Addam's family!:D

I used to feel pretty strongly against characters such as Lana and Theron, and I'd always "hate" on them. But I kinda decided to let it go. People don't like to see their favourite companions getting bashed, and I don't want to add to their frustration! After having talked in the Lana thread, I kinda felt like she isn't that bad and I don't think my feelings towards her and Theron would have been so strong if they just gave us some more variation.

I'd still like that a lot. and while I wont weep when either of them fades into the distance due to whatever reason, if they wont then so be it. :)

There are far more fun things to do than hate on pixels and repeating the same things over and over again in a vile manner. :)

Edited by Eshvara

I am late to the party (loooooooooooooooooooong pause in playing SWTOR) but I am really looking forward to this romance. This is just the next logical step for my character, even though a difficult choice.

Betrayed by Theron who she loved (oh well, I must admit that for me it has always be a wonky story, and now she is properly furious), with a huge responsibility over the Alliance and such powerful with the Force... She should feel terribly alone, and who can best undersand that? :D:p;)

Now in the best of the games (ok, I know we won't get this), I'd expect:

- Some effect on the Force coming from the reunion of the two of them

- Huge difficulties and disapproval within the Alliance (trusting and romancing the former tyrant, noone totally sane would do that ;) )

- A big strike from Theron and his friends, as their romance would probably be the last proof he needed that the Commander has become totally corrupted and must be stopped.

So as I cannot expect all this, let's say that I will only hope that the romance is not too ... romantic. I don't think I can bear seing him (or my character) too smoochy...

I am late to the party (loooooooooooooooooooong pause in playing SWTOR) but I am really looking forward to this romance. This is just the next logical step for my character, even though a difficult choice.

Betrayed by Theron who she loved (oh well, I must admit that for me it has always be a wonky story, and now she is properly furious), with a huge responsibility over the Alliance and such powerful with the Force... She should feel terribly alone, and who can best undersand that? :D:p;)

- Huge difficulties and disapproval within the Alliance (trusting and romancing the former tyrant, noone totally sane would do that ;) )

- A big strike from Theron and his friends, as their romance would probably be the last proof he needed that the Commander has become totally corrupted and must be stopped.

So as I cannot expect all this, let's say that I will only hope that the romance is not too ... romantic. I don't think I can bear seing him (or my character) too smoochy...

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!:D:D It's a great time to be back! :)

Edited by Eshvara

Anyway, what is your favourite line from Arcann? Mine is the combat line, "Do your worst" It does something strange to me.:rak_03::rak_03:

"we make better allies, then enemies"..oh my dear sweet boy...just wait till you see how good of "allies" we will be in the bedroom lol :rolleyes::D:o

:D:D:D:D:D

also i love it when you give him a gift and he says "this is amazing!"..its so cute <3

"we make better allies, then enemies"..oh my dear sweet boy...just wait till you see how good of "allies" we will be in the bedroom lol :rolleyes::D:o

:D:D:D:D:D

also i love it when you give him a gift and he says "this is amazing!"..its so cute <3

Yesss!!!! :D:D:D

The one I can do without would be, how he wants to make amends for what he has done. I mean I get it but..yeah.:rak_03:

Yesss!!!! :D:D:D

The one I can do without would be, how he wants to make amends for what he has done. I mean I get it but..yeah.:rak_03:

also when he says "Hello"...i dono why..but its so funny....i always find myself chuckling at it :s

Welcome ..back ? :p:D ...anyhow...i would love to see those points in the game..but sadly....i doubt it ...tis not a single player game sadly :c

"Nonsense repeated does not become truth." - Arcann :D

"Consider this your audition for the alliance." -Commander

"I'll be sure to leave a good impression." - Arcann

"When I was In charge, the knights had better aim." - Arcann

"I sensed a change in him. But are we sure we can trust the man who tried to kill you? Multiple times?" - Lana

"Don't forget freezing you in carbonite for five years." - Arcann

:D

Ahahah, I noticed it for the first time yesterday and had the same reaction. Allies? Really? You know nothing (yet) Arcann... :D:D