The New Server Names

Zerileth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tulak Hord is the best name...I wish where I'm going had that name, but I suppose The Star Forge is better than The Hot Prospect lol. :cool:

Well since i have delayed my unsub after reading this, look me up on the Star Forge (I'm on Ebon at the moment). Hot Prospect (in my opinion) fits the Harbinger (lol) I am actually glad that they used Star Forge since it is a reference from Kotor

Edited by casirabit

My squee levels are powering down now. With the measly amount and long wait for story, I'm feeling a bit down.

And Raina Temple? Seriously, did they hold a raffle about the most uncared about character and she won?

I don't GAF about Temple, never have. Sorry to those who actually do. Lamest return choice ever and I seriously hope they're not dedicating an entire chapter to that mealy little twirp. :mad:

I think it's the story that's forcing her to return. I'm hoping for a Saganu appearance too. But yay Chiss. Theron's among the Chiss. Sweet.

I think it's the story that's forcing her to return. I'm hoping for a Saganu appearance too. But yay Chiss. Theron's among the Chiss. Sweet.

Sadly, we'll have to wait quite a while I think. It'd be nice to have something to do in the meantime. I did like Saganu, he was quite lovely, but I've never been a temple fan. Both female companions to agent suck imo. I'm glad I'm female and have my precious Vector still. I won't run my agent like I did my others until he's returned.

Well since i have delayed my unsub after reading this, look me up on the Star Forge (I'm on Ebon at the moment). Hot Prospect (in my opinion) fits the Harbinger (lol) I am actually glad that they used Star Forge since it is a reference from Kotor

I'm glad you've decided to stay. :) I'll be sure to do so. Hot Prospect seems an ideal name for that server lol. Now, I just have to get my shoppers off the servers I don't want them on. :)

Sadly, we'll have to wait quite a while I think. It'd be nice to have something to do in the meantime. I did like Saganu, he was quite lovely, but I've never been a temple fan. Both female companions to agent suck imo. I'm glad I'm female and have my precious Vector still. I won't run my agent like I did my others until he's returned.

I'm glad you've decided to stay. :) I'll be sure to do so. Hot Prospect seems an ideal name for that server lol. Now, I just have to get my shoppers off the servers I don't want them on. :)

Thanks and now I can go visit your strongholds and (teases) steal some of your ideas since I am still decorating p.:D

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

IKR? Hot Prospect? Seriously??? Ugh lol

Thanks and now I can go visit your strongholds and (teases) steal some of your ideas since I am still decorating p.:D

Sure thing :D I'll be sure to open them up to the public after the merge.

The Hot Prospect -- that's the name of the clothing store where teenaged Theron got his jacket.

He hee, awesome one! I think my SI shops there too.

I vote for Wretched Hive...perfect for Harbinger lol.

I'd take that over Hot Prospect...sounds like an ERP server :o

I'd REALLY appreciate the ability to vote on a server name...Hot Prospect has to go...

Edited by TUXs

I'd REALLY appreciate the ability to vote on a server name...Hot Prospect has to go...

Haha, then it seems my SI would fit right in lol. Of course any suitors would have to go through Khem first. :eek::cool:

Well, even though I tease and really have no desire to be a part of that server, I sympathize. It is truly a STUPID name choice.

I think y'all need to make a big enough fuss to get it changed and offer up some suggestions for it (I would support that, even if I'm not there). I know they don't like 'petitions' as such, but if there are enough voices crying out I think it could make the difference. Hopefully, it's not carved in stone yet.

Edited by Lunafox

Kinda funny my husband just got new orders to the East Coast. :p We live in WA state right now, and we're both on BC... which is The Hot Prospect...

I think I'll just start moving my characters over...

You know, with JC and EH merging, that might be bigger than Harbie. Maybe I'll start moving mine too. I don't notice that much of a drop in fps from west coast.

I kid. I kid.

Just having fun. Take the following with a grain of salt.

The Leviathan! Nice strong name. Good for you French players! :cool:

Star Forge! Wow! Another strong name. Very SWTOR! Yay East Coast! :cool:

Darth Malgus... Ok Certainly SWTOR... So much for representing the Republic. But yeah ok. Alright UK!

Tulak Hord yeah, see Malgus above. Deutschland!

The Hot Prospect? Huh? Seriously? :D<----- estimating 3 players will rage quit when they see this.:p

Yeah, they could've done better with the Server name:(

Agree'd.

It would be nice seeing in the old days the Devs gave us a chance to vote on certain things.

Haha, then it seems my SI would fit right in lol. Of course any suitors would have to go through Khem first. :eek::cool:

Well, even though I tease and really have no desire to be a part of that server, I sympathize. It is truly a STUPID name choice.

I think y'all need to make a big enough fuss to get it changed and offer up some suggestions for it (I would support that, even if I'm not there). I know they don't like 'petitions' as such, but if there are enough voices crying out I think it could make the difference. Hopefully, it's not carved in stone yet.

Luna, wow.

Seriously, there are enough Sick and saddistic ERP'ers that are not even real Rp'ers that come on Harby, and start a sexualy convo. Other games ban people that do this, as there are kids and other people that get sick from that stuff not being private.