Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Welcome to the Apocalypse!

Lunafox

So, it's September 23rd--the end of the world.

What will you be doing in your final hours?

I think I'll be listening to this

and playing dress up with Malavai. Then I'm going to finish my Manaan home's basement. :cool:

What are you doing for the end of the world?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing I've done for the last 62 times this has supposed to happen in my lifetime...which is carrying on as normal. :)

And that, currently, means working my last wee Sith up through the levels.

Hee hee, yep same here. Joke's on us, if it's actually for realz this time lol. Hope not. *fingers crossed* :p

and playing dress up with Malavai. Then I'm going to finish my Manaan home's basement. :cool:

Go find Charlize Theron and hopefully the world ends as we are going at it

Go find Charlize Theron and hopefully the world ends as we are going at it

You know, there's wisdom in that. Forget the game...I need Tom Hiddleston and Keanu Reeves. Then and only then, will my bucket list be complete lol.

That and I must try schwarma. :)

I've only just now heard about the Apocalypse. *yawn* Well, I lived through the Y2K thingie and the Mayan Doomsday, so what's this about now? Do the Reapers finally show up? Does Arcann and/or Vaylin bombard Earth with the Eternal Fleet? Is the Blight unleashed or the Veil torn down?

...if not, wake me up when it's over, yeah? :p

You know, there's wisdom in that. Forget the game...I need Tom Hiddleston and Keanu Reeves. Then and only then, will my bucket list be complete lol.

That and I must try schwarma. :)

Heck yes theres wisdom there. Hell (tni here) its been so long that the local bar fly would do at the end of the world lol

I've only just now heard about the Apocalypse. *yawn* Well, I lived through the Y2K thingie and the Mayan Doomsday, so what's this about now? Do the Reapers finally show up? Does Arcann and/or Vaylin bombard Earth with the Eternal Fleet? Is the Blight unleashed or the Veil torn down?

Some fake planet supposed to hit us. And Y2K was created by Microsoft to make people spend money on stuff they didnt need.

Now when victory is mine(yes stolen) then maybe the world will end

Hell I grew up hearing if the Cubs won the World Series the world would end. They won and it didnt

Sorry to burst your collective bubbles, but I read somewhere that the end of the world had to be postponed until mid October. Maybe we'll get an update before :)

An update about the update...that sounds familiar lol. :D

Surprise! :D Yeah, survived all that too. I just can't help but think, one day they might be right and no one will believe them lol. I figure it's the 'Shockdrum' given all the quakes lately.

Some fake planet supposed to hit us. And Y2K was created by Microsoft to make people spend money on stuff they didnt need.

Now when victory is mine(yes stolen) then maybe the world will end

Hell I grew up hearing if the Cubs won the World Series the world would end. They won and it didnt

Yep, Nibiru...I knew Kirk and Spock should've let that volcano take them out. At least we know who's to blame for this lol.

Edited by Lunafox

World's ending again is it?

Best cancel my subscription then, I know EA will survive the apocalypse. True evil always survives.

Oh right, better get the assassinations I had planned done too. I'm not having an apocalypse stand in the way of my retribution (muhahahaha etc).

Edited by orangenee

World's ending again is it?

Best cancel my subscription then, I know EA will survive the apocalypse. True evil always survives.

Oh right, better get the assassinations I had planned done too. I'm not having an apocalypse stand in the way of my retribution (muhahahaha etc).

Yep, that's what they tell us lol. I'd rather cuddle with my loved ones at the end. I could've managed the killings before if I was into that. :p

We sure it'll happen this time?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.