Ilum nodes gone?

Jonoelgrande

Recently logged on to farm some bioanalysis/Scavenging nodes in ilum pvp area and there are none anywhere, have they been removed?

Loads of nodes have gone because the slicers made too much creds from missions.

So they nerfed slicing and took away loads of nodes from all skills.

BW development policy seems to revolve around wailers screaming "waaah!! he has something!!! NERRRFFFFFF!!! NO FAIR!!!!!! ME ME ME ME ME!!!!"

Hi ho, hi ho, It's back to WoW we go...

Another gaming company focused on taking away instead of adding. And let's face it, this is one of the most stripped down MMO's as far as customization goes to have ever launched.

I guess we can just chalk this up to Bioware's lack of experience with running an MMO. They will have to repeat every mistake every other MMO company has made before they finally admit "they were wrong". and start doing it right.

Sigh.

I went to the PvP zone in Tattooine last night and did not see any nodes/chests whatsoever so I ran around there for like an hour thinking that maybe somebody beat me to them... nope, it was a ghost town the entire time.

I thought maybe my timing was just bad, but I got the impression they were entirely removed as well and/or had their respawn timer dramatically increased to the point of making it a waste of time to go there... sad.