delete

igor_gdynia

Oh, my, God, Becky, look at her butt, It is so big..

I mean, her butt, is just so big,

I can't believe it's just so round,

it's like out there..

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung..

...So fella's please don't lose that butt,

Baby got back 😊

Original Lyrics to 'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mixalot

Edited by Totemdancer

When you think of how long developers have been using programs to make meshes and texture that there'd be some new revolutionary tech implemented that would test for clipping. Something new like flat screen tvs or smart phones. Maybe soon.

Anyone play BD? Do they have clipping issues with their armor? Maybe the newer games don't have this anymore.

One of my favorite characters is my Female Chiss Marks(wo)man Sniper with Body Type 4, but I am essentially stuck using the Compact Infiltrator sniper rifle (the CM weapon that compacts when you stow it) as it is one of the few available weapons that won't clip through her butt cheek when stowed over her shoulder.

Of course, I've also noticed on this character:

• The original agent armor set you used to get from the early bonus series (now purchasable from a vendor) features a row of pouches across the chest, which enhances a BT4 female's bust line even more.
  • Most 'flowing' garments just look too huge on the BT4 female: The mini-skirt options work nicely until you realize she's 'giving a free show' when she crouches into cover.
  • Not strictly BT4 related, but I was extremely amused when I realized the 'defensive probe' ability doubled as a 'T&A' scanner (seriously, if you are facing the right direction, the probe scans your bustline before dropping to inspect your behind).

Overall, I'm not a big fan of the Body Type 4: It's probably a bit more realistic, but it does seem to be pushing the limit of an 'action hero' build.

Anyone play BD? Do they have clipping issues with their armor? Maybe the newer games don't have this anymore.

I played BDO awhile ago and you couldn't even get past character creation without massive clipping because the longer hair clipped with everything. When you rode a horse it looked like your body was being cut in half by the saddle. Unless they improved things, I felt like they gave up on the idea of things not clipping and didn't bother trying to prevent it.

Oh, my, God, Becky, look at her butt, It is so big..

I mean, her butt, is just so big,

I can't believe it's just so round,

it's like out there..

I like big butts and I can not lie

You other brothers can't deny

That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist

And a round thing in your face

You get sprung..

...So fella's please don't lose that butt,

Baby got back 😊

Original Lyrics to 'Baby Got Back' by Sir Mixalot

L.A. face wit a Oakland booty! :cool:

I've got a BT 4 female SW who wears the exposed extrovert set... except the pants.... The bottoms are the imperial dancer bottoms from the security key vendor. :D