The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

My sub ran out so I don't know how much longer I'll be able to post but did you guys read that Kotaku article on Anthem?.

I'd call it a novel rather than an article. I lost the will to live after the first section...it went on forever and told us almost nothing that could be verified.

Plus with the fact they have already confirmed 6.0 to be announce at the cantina

Who confirmed this and when? Link? I don't think anyone is interested so much in whether there is going to be a 6.0; many of us are more interested in whether there will be a decent story focus and whether certain past companions (including Theron) will play a large part in it. Once we know that it will be much easier to decide whether to stick it out or call it a day. I'm betting on deliberate vagueness in any announcement :rolleyes:

many of us are more interested in whether there will be a decent story focus and whether certain past companions (including Theron) will play a large part in it. Once we know that it will be much easier to decide whether to stick it out or call it a day. I'm betting on deliberate vagueness in any announcement :rolleyes:

Pretty much this...

I really don't know if i'll have any will to continue the story if it's only going to be me, Lana and whatever new companion they want us to run around with, without ever seeing or hearing anything from all the other companions, and particularly my girls' LIs who - with the exception of Vector, who does not even exist for my other characters - were all given a kill option.

And well Theron being my main character's LI having nothing from him would be very, very frustrating, especially if i get more walks in the woods under the sunset with Lana...

Yeah, they'd owe me a new monitor if I had to deal with that again. I'd punch it and never look back.

Haha, same here.

If only Theron had been there as well, that would've made that scene much better, especially since my main who is romancing him is a former Jedi and sided with the Republic every time before that point.

And as it seems the Empire is always the first to attack so far, i'd say i've made the right choice for her.

Seriously, they were introduced as equal counterparts, i just want to see him as much as i see her, that it :(

And well, i'd like to see some other companions as well, not be stuck with only 1 of them forever, just because all the other were granted some stupid kill options that i never use but they disapear nonetheless when the story could be so much better with all of them still playing their part.

Edited by Goreshaga

Haha, same here.

If only Theron had been there as well, that would've made that scene much better, especially since my main who is romancing him is a former Jedi and sided with the Republic every time before that point.

And as it seems the Empire is always the first to attack so far, i'd say i've made the right choice for her.

Seriously, they were introduced as equal counterparts, i just want to see him as much as i see her, that it :(

And well, i'd like to see some other companions as well, not be stuck with only 1 of them forever, just because all the other were granted some stupid kill options that i never use but they disapear nonetheless when the story could be so much better with all of them still playing their part.

Yeah, me too. :( As you say, Theron at the very least was introduced as an equal counterpart and needs to return to that status plus stuff to make up for shoving our baby in the corner all this time.

Yeah, me too. :( As you say, Theron at the very least was introduced as an equal counterpart and needs to return to that status plus stuff to make up for shoving our baby in the corner all this time.

That would be great.

I was so disappointed that i could not take him with my JK on Ossus.

He could've seen Gnost-Dural again.

And i' really wished i could have a reaction from Doc at her being with Theron while she constantly rejected him since they met on Balmorra, could've been pretty funny to see.

I'd like to see jealous Theron some day too. Maybe we'll be able to see that if Jonas keeps flirting with us :rolleyes:

And i would absolutely love a snarky comment from Scourge about her relationship with Theron as well, as he's from Revan's bloodline and well, he told her that she would fall in love someday and not stay a Jedi forever. I really want a "told you so" kind of comment from him.

But seeing as there was nothing between Scourge and Revan during SoR, the hope is very low on this one :(

Edited by Goreshaga

And i would absolutely love a snarky comment from Scourge about her relationship with Theron as well, as he's from Revan's bloodline and well, he told her that she would fall in love someday and not stay a Jedi forever. I really want a "told you so" kind of comment from him.

That would be brilliant! Small things like that would make a huge difference to our game-play immersion. It can be done; there was a little line you could do with Kaliyo if you remembered her from the JK class story that made me smile because they'd remembered. If they can do that, they can do the above. These things count devs ;) We've given them lots of ideas - I would love it if they used them.

Who confirmed this and when? Link? I don't think anyone is interested so much in whether there is going to be a 6.0; many of us are more interested in whether there will be a decent story focus and whether certain past companions (including Theron) will play a large part in it. Once we know that it will be much easier to decide whether to stick it out or call it a day. I'm betting on deliberate vagueness in any announcement :rolleyes:

This exactly, and I think their deliberate vagueness is to string all of us along, hoping for something bigger, better, or different than what it will actually end up being. Maybe it'll be entirely combat, PvP, operations, etc...focused, maybe it will be a bunch of "quality of life" updates or more unnecessary overhauls to classes and combat systems, maybe it will be 6 hours of our character brushing Lana's hair and staring lovingly into her eyes. None of those things interest me. If they keep it vague then that glimmer of hope that it will be monthly chapters like KotFE and KotET or a large RotHC/SoR sized story expansion again but I've learned my lesson on that. It's been over two years since KotET ended and we've had only a tiny trickle of story content since then. That's $360 for a 2 year subscription and the amount of new story content combined (the traitor stuff and the jedi under seige) over the course of that time was the equivalent of one somewhat long (we're not talking Witcher 3 level here) DLC for a single player game which would cost like $20. The vagueness and false hope has kept me subbed for so long but I'm not making that mistake again. Concrete news, release dates, and details will get me to re-sub not rumors and speculations and "well we want to do ___ in the future hopefully maybe" statements from the devs. Not anymore.

I agree with all of you. Our man has been shoved in a corner for no good reason. I just dont understand why. Explain this to us Bioware. Why dont you pop in here and give us a reason why you wanted to kill him off and just have us with Lana?

Btw I had always wanted to see interactions with our original LI's and Theron. I had a whole scenario for each one mapped out. But at least we did get some jealous behavior from Theron on Iokath when my warrior met up with Quinn. And flirting with Jace in front of Theron was pretty funny.

Edited by Swingkittie

That would be brilliant! Small things like that would make a huge difference to our game-play immersion. It can be done; there was a little line you could do with Kaliyo if you remembered her from the JK class story that made me smile because they'd remembered. If they can do that, they can do the above. These things count devs ;) We've given them lots of ideas - I would love it if they used them.

As cool as that would be, I'm sorry. If they can't give Scourge, out of all characters that do have lines in SoR, then I highly doubt that he would make a comment based on a minor possibility. There is just no foresight or callbacks in the writing nowadays as you expect back in vanilla SWTOR.

Also, I admit that I thought people in this thread overreacted a bit about the Lana bias the devs have which I did see but thought it wasn't too bad but now it's incredibly apparent and getting out of hand. I mean, really? She gets an entire scene with the PC to herself while Theron doesn't get such thing, it's just "kthxbye" to his lover. That is just off putting and a bit cold for him to do. And other LI? Ha, funny joke.

Edited by Ackerprincess

She gets an entire scene with the PC to herself while Theron doesn't get such thing, it's just "kthxbye" to his lover. That is just off putting and a bit cold for him to do. And other LI? Ha, funny joke.

Theron is neglected by comparison to Lana, which I wish wasn't the case... But I agree: he's not neglected by comparion to all other LIs. I appreciate how annoying it is to have Lana in that sunset walk scene when we wish it was our actual character's LI, but at least Theron did appear - no other LI did. I guess I am offering sympathy but also singling out your comment as offering some very helpful wider perspective.

Edited by Estelindis

Theron is neglected by comparison to Lana, which I wish wasn't the case... But I agree: he's not neglected by comparion to all other LIs. I appreciate how annoying it is to have Lana in that sunset walk scene when we wish it was our actual character's LI, but at least Theron did appear - no other LI did. I guess I am offering sympathy but also singling out your comment as offering some very helpful wider perspective.

Yeah, the treatment other LI is getting is unacceptable as well. I feel for Koth fans in particular. I think it's ludicrous that he had no lines or even mentions in the Nathema Conspiracy considering that is dealing with the history of his homeland and that both Lana and Theron get special conversations with the PC at the end. Even Arcann has a few lines. I say this as someone who killed him thrice already. Koth was not killed by every single player devs! And there ARE people who romanced him! I actually enjoy the concept of his character and if you go back in the thread a little bit, I ranted a bit about him.

Agreed. He has it a lot worse than Theron but I feel like our idiot spy boyfriend is going down that route as well. I've killed Koth thrice (I like l his character, My toons are the ones who hate him.) and even I am miffed with the treatment he has received from the devs. Where the hell was he during the Nathema Conspiracy? There was absolutely NO reason for him to not receive a marriage scene like Theron and Lana. And now, I'm hearing that you don't even get a letter from the poor guy. Devs listen way too much to the vocal hatedoms of certain characters. I honestly felt like the main cast in KOTFE was going to be a quartet consisting of the PC, Theron, Lana and Koth but people hated the latter so much, the devs decided to go along with the trio idea. Koth was a nice fresh of air. He's kind and boisterous but hard headed. He didn't always agree with your character and he let that be known. Devs always wanted your original comps to become be able to leave your character and/or enemies in vanilla SWTOR depending on your relationship with them but that didn't go through. Koth's character arc is the successor to that idea. He didn't believe Valkorion to be an inhuman monster who devoured an entire planet out of fun because he grew up to know the man as a benevolent ruler who protected him and his loved ones. This is pretty reasonable considering that Koth hasn't even seen this supposedly immoral act committed by his beloved emperor. And I think anyone would be angry to see some random person they just met weeks ago bombing their home city. Koth is super underrated and he deserves more respect from the fan base and the devs.
Edited by Ackerprincess

Yeah, the treatment other LI is getting is unacceptable as well. I feel for Koth fans in particular. I think it's ludicrous that he had no lines or even mentions in the Nathema Conspiracy considering that is dealing with the history of his homeland and that both Lana and Theron get special conversations with the PC at the end. Even Arcann has a few lines. I say this as someone who killed him thrice already. Koth was not killed by every single player devs! And there ARE people who romanced him! I actually enjoy the concept of his character and if you go back in the thread a little bit, I ranted a bit about him.

I agree about Koth, I actually had a Smuggler romance him and I quite enjoyed it as she wasn't interested in Corso or Theron or Lana, Koth was actually a good match for her. Someone awhile ago (I think it may have been that post you quoted) posted in regards to when KOTFE started it seemed as though Lana/Theron/Koth were going to be the big 3 to join our character along the big journey. I still remember when KOTFE was released the almost instant hatred for Koth (I believe it was because Koth threatened those interested in Lana since he liked her) people were calling for his death nearly right away, I hadn't seen so much open hate for a character since Quinn. Unfortunately I believe this was his downfall, with so much hate I think he was written out pretty quickly from playing a major role. My Smuggler at this point might as well just be single.

And I agree that all LI's from the original stories are being treated terribly. I'm still super salty that Kaliyo got a whole chapter to herself and other smaller interaction scenes throughout KOTFE/KOTET where as Vector (my fav Imp romance) gets a 1-2 minute return scene and he's done never to be seen or heard from again. :rolleyes:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

That's true but when you look at it, Theron is now treated the same way as Koth, Aric, Kaliyo, Torian and Vette right after they got a kill option, a few lines and that's it.

And look what they have now. Nothing, which is not really promising for Theron :(

And it's even worse for LIs returned via class exclusive AA, where it's just a 2 min return, never to be seen again. They could as well have died during the 5 years our characters were frozen, it would pretty much be the same in the end...

I agree about Koth, I actually had a Smuggler romance him and I quite enjoyed it as she wasn't interested in Corso or Theron or Lana, Koth was actually a good match for her. Someone awhile ago (I think it may have been that post you quoted) posted in regards to when KOTFE started it seemed as though Lana/Theron/Koth were going to be the big 3 to join our character along the big journey. I still remember when KOTFE was released the almost instant hatred for Koth (I believe it was because Koth threatened those interested in Lana since he liked her) people were calling for his death nearly right away, I hadn't seen so much open hate for a character since Quinn. Unfortunately I believe this was his downfall, with so much hate I think he was written out pretty quickly from playing a major role. My Smuggler at this point might as well just be single.

And I agree that all LI's from the original stories are being treated terribly. I'm still super salty that Kaliyo got a whole chapter to herself and other smaller interaction scenes throughout KOTFE/KOTET where as Vector (my fav Imp romance) gets a 1-2 minute return scene and he's done never to be seen or heard from again. :rolleyes:

Same i had a smugler with him, and i really liked that pairing, and seeing that he was completely left out of the Nathema conspiracy, when he would've made perfect sense (and it's even worse when you see his whole crew on the Gravestone, but not him, you don't even get a mail from him), i just deleted the lvl 70 character, because why take space for a now useless character ?

Then JUS, Theron not being part of the first scene made no sense for my Theronmancer who is a LS former JK, and has sided with the Republic every chance she had, so why would Theron be left out of her decision to side with the Republic again ?

And then that lame excuse as to why he can't come with his lover to save a friend :mad:

And i'm also very salty about the treatment of the IA's LIs. You spend a whole chapter with Kaliyo and then she's part of the story for quite some times, wether you want her or not, a whole FP with Raina, so male IA get their 2 potential female LIs back via the main story, but female IA get Vector back via a 2 min AA.

If they were going to have 2 of the 3 back in the main story, they probably should've made Vector come back via a chapter instead of Kaliyo (who just doesn't fit a LS Commander anyways) and Raina in Copero.

Vector and an army of Kiliks would've been much more useful to the Alliance than Kaliyo...

And maybe use someone like Mako to get the overwatch datas instead of Kaliyo.

I'm also pretty sad that they did not include Akaavi as well in the chapter where Torian comes back. We could've had 1 mission with her and 1 with him or something like that, and then recruit them both.

Risha as part of the Vette/Gault chapter could've been nice too

Edited by Goreshaga

And i'm also very salty about the treatment of the IA's LIs. You spend a whole chapter with Kaliyo and then she's part of the story for quite some times, wether you want her or not, a whole FP with Raina, so male IA get their 2 potential female LIs back via the main story, but female IA get Vector back via a 2 min AA.

If they were going to have 2 of the 3 back in the main story, they probably should've made Vector come back via a chapter instead of Kaliyo (who just doesn't fit a LS Commander anyways) and Raina in Copero.

Vector and an army of Kiliks would've been much more useful to the Alliance than Kaliyo...

I know the above is nothing to do with Theron and apologies for that, but I have not realised ^this before and that's pretty low from the Devs. Are they ruining all the primary female character to male romance options deliberately to force female players to leave the game so they can make an "all boys" game again? It's probably a bad conspiracy theory but it feels a bit like that :( with Koth/Theron/Andronikos/Vector/Quinn and Felix Iresso all affected. Even Arcann's romance was poorly done. And there has been an exodus of familiar female players from the forums recently, some citing failures in LI story as their main reason for unsubbing/leaving. The only half decent male LI returns have been Aric Jorgan and Torian (and I'm pretty sure Torian's was improved from when I first did it following the complaints about how bad it was). Granted, Doc got a longer return than others but his character had reverted to the annoying cheap-line-womaniser rather than the more respectful/humble guy he had turned into by the end of the class story.

I'd like to see them put more effort into the male companion romances in the future and confirm this will be happening soon (at tonight's cantina would be good). The lack of Theron in JUS without any good reason was unforgivable for many of us.

I'm still peeved about the short amount of content Theron got in the Ossus stuff. They spent more time on him commenting on his hair than saying or doing anything for my Imp romancing him. Romancing him later with my Trooper and seeing that Pubside the romance feels a bit more fleshed out, and less like a 'good bye' when he walks away, I'm definitely a little salty on behalf of my Imperial. :( I could do without future romantic sunset walks with Lana unless said character is romancing her.

As for Koth, I have a Hunter who very much adores him, and I definitely felt his lack of presence during the Nathema arc more on him, than my other characters who weren't romancing Koth.

I understand that they need to bring in new companions, same as Lana and Theron came in originally - I really thought when I first played KOTFE that Theron, Lana, and Koth would be the 'big three' but KOTET sure nipped that in the bud with how absent Koth was, and going forward it's swiftly becoming the Lana show.

Most of all I hate that we couldn't tell Theron/anyone else close to us if our character was defecting. My Imps' have all defected for one reason or another, and none of them would trust Lana to tell her that but we're forced down that line because without Theron or hell, Koth as a 'neutral' (or even someone else who could act as a neutral party to put us in contact with the SIS) member, we're forced to tell her and no one else, when she has been keeping the fact the SIS wanted to contact us, from us the entire time. It's made even more evidently clear she's doing this if you play a Trooper and talk to Jonas about it. :mad:

I want more time with Theron, not throw away lines of him asking me to 'take it easy on his old babysitters' because I can't outright tell him the truth about the defection.

Edited by Farferello

I know the above is nothing to do with Theron and apologies for that, but I have not realised ^this before and that's pretty low from the Devs. Are they ruining all the primary female character to male romance options deliberately to force female players to leave the game so they can make an "all boys" game again? It's probably a bad conspiracy theory but it feels a bit like that :( with Koth/Theron/Andronikos/Vector/Quinn and Felix Iresso all affected. Even Arcann's romance was poorly done. And there has been an exodus of familiar female players from the forums recently, some citing failures in LI story as their main reason for unsubbing/leaving. The only half decent male LI returns have been Aric Jorgan and Torian (and I'm pretty sure Torian's was improved from when I first did it following the complaints about how bad it was). Granted, Doc got a longer return than others but his character had reverted to the annoying cheap-line-womaniser rather than the more respectful/humble guy he had turned into by the end of the class story.

I'd like to see them put more effort into the male companion romances in the future and confirm this will be happening soon (at tonight's cantina would be good). The lack of Theron in JUS without any good reason was unforgivable for many of us.

I really hope it's not the case.

Or maybe they want everyone to romance Lana so they can focus only on her ? :confused:

If that's the case, that's not going to work...

My JK is very happy with Theron, my SW with Arcann, my trooper with Aric, my BH with Torian, my IA with Vector and they have no intention of changing their lovers.

Male smuggler, i'm not there yet, but i think he'll go with Akaavi.

And my 2 other main character are still single, but my SI i'm very sure is gay and still not over Cytharat never calling him back (i really wish he was not killable and would've come back to be part of the Alliance, he was a great character), and my JC, i think he's gay too, though he's never shown any particular attraction to any gender. And right now the only potential male LI for a male character left is Koth, but while i like him, i don't think he'll suit any of them.

*Sigh* I was really satisfied with Theron, Aric and Torian untill they became killable.

Koth was not that bad (though my female smuggler is not one of my mains), but he died way too fast for the romance to be satisfying.

Even worse for Cytharat

Arcann looked promising but 2 scenes and that's already over.

And Vector, he doesn't even exist for my other characters and his return, while not too bad was very underwhelming (especially considering the female LIs for IA both came back via the main story), way too short and so useless in the end as he's back once eveything is over. And seriously, his diplomatic skills and his Kilik nest could've been great assets to any Alliance.

I'd say that's probably the same for Iresso and Andronikos, but as both my JC and SI are males, i don't have any romance with them, so i can't really talk.

Doc, i can't say either, he never suited my JK so she never let him get his way with her.

I'd really like to have something with my characters' LIs, especially Theron as he's my main character's lover, and the one i like the most.

Yep i'm very salty about Theron during JUS.

Very salty that my JK was alone with Lana, while Theron had every right to be there, salty that Lana was the one to contact the SIS while Theron is a former SIS agent and is smurffing friend with Jonas, and salty that he could not come on Ossus with her to save his buddy Gnost-Dural.

Even coming and then disapearing to help with the evacuation leaving me with Tau would've been better (and it's not like that never happened as it's exactly what happens in chapters like with Kaliyo and Aric...)

Lana not coming Pub side and Theron not coming imp side kinda made sense, even if it may be annoying for people from the opposing faction romancing them, but them not going on their original faction is just lame...

And well, i'm one of the female players soon leaving the forums as my sub ends in something like 6 days, and i don't plan to resub untill i know that i'll have something with my toons' LIs, and that it'll not be just me and Lana all the time. There are plenty of other people in my Alliance as i've not killed any of my companions, except Vette cuz it was her or Torian and i was clearly not going to sacrifice one of my girls LI (though it didn't change anything in the end as he disapeared as well)

We already don't have much story, if we have to spend half of it with Lana alone, i'll not be happy with it, and don't see any reason to spend money on the game

I could do without future romantic sunset walks with Lana unless said character is romancing her.

^This, if my JK was going to have romantic sunset walks with someone, that'd be Theron, not Lana.

I really wish that scene was a romance exclusive one and not forced on everyone.

Or that they would've included Theron as well if he's still part of the Alliance, and then they could've given each a romance scene

Most of all I hate that we couldn't tell Theron/anyone else close to us if our character was defecting. My Imps' have all defected for one reason or another, and none of them would trust Lana to tell her that but we're forced down that line because without Theron or hell, Koth as a 'neutral' (or even someone else who could act as a neutral party to put us in contact with the SIS) member, we're forced to tell her and no one else, when she has been keeping the fact the SIS wanted to contact us, from us the entire time. It's made even more evidently clear she's doing this if you play a Trooper and talk to Jonas about it. :mad:

I want more time with Theron, not throw away lines of him asking me to 'take it easy on his old babysitters' because I can't outright tell him the truth about the defection.

This really annoyed me as well.

All my imps are going pub side, so telling Lana but not my pub friends (mostly Theron and Aric) was really frustrating.

Then learning that the SIS was trying to contact my IA for a long time but that she was turning them down and keeping it a secret from her was really upsetting.

We don't know yet if she's done that for every pub loyalist or only imp saboteurs, but considering she seemingly did the same with troopers, i'd say she did.

If she's not happy to work with the Republic, she can say it, my JK would understand, and if she want so badly to go back to the Empire, i really hope she'll tell my JK. If she does tell her and say that she won't do anything to harm the Alliance, then they'll just part ways on good terms, like at the end of SoR. Though if she does thing that harm the Alliance on purpose, without telling that she's not happy and my JK finds out at some point that she's sabotaging their efforts, she'll not be happy with Lana, like not happy at all...

Edited by Goreshaga

If she's not happy to work with the Republic, she can say it, my JK would understand, and if she want so badly to go back to the Empire, i really hope she'll tell my JK. If she does tell her and say that she won't do anything to harm the Alliance, then they'll just part ways on good terms, like at the end of SoR. Though if she does thing that harm the Alliance on purpose, without telling that she's not happy and my JK finds out at some point that she's sabotaging their efforts, she'll not be happy with Lana, like not happy at all...

I'm the same my characters who have chosen the Pub side would have no quarrel with Lana leaving to go back to the Empire and they'd let her leave.

Does anyone remember the quote from Charles early last year in regards to Theron and Lana are fine if you swap sides but if you do really pointlessly cruel stuff it'd drive them away? I used to hope this meant we'd get more Theron time but after his "kill" option I'm not sure anymore what'll happen with him moving forward in regards to that.

At the cantina right now. There are quite a few Theron's here! Love to see support for him. I am sitting on the floor front and center wearing my Quinn/Theron shirt. I am hoping to hear that all our LI's matter.

That's awesome to hear! Would love to go but can't quite make it from over here in Australia. What's on your Quinn/Theron shirt and where did you get it because I'd love one to? :eek:

That's awesome to hear! Would love to go but can't quite make it from over here in Australia. What's on your Quinn/Theron shirt and where did you get it because I'd love one to? :eek:

Not sure where she had it made, but she posted a photo on the Quinn thread.

I got my shirt today for the cantina! I was going to go with a default Quinn, but ended up with my favorite custom since that is one of our issues. I can't wait for Saturday night!

http://imgur.com/gallery/pQPJyMQ

I'm the same my characters who have chosen the Pub side would have no quarrel with Lana leaving to go back to the Empire and they'd let her leave.

Does anyone remember the quote from Charles early last year in regards to Theron and Lana are fine if you swap sides but if you do really pointlessly cruel stuff it'd drive them away? I used to hope this meant we'd get more Theron time but after his "kill" option I'm not sure anymore what'll happen with him moving forward in regards to that.

Same i'd have no problem with her not feeling well with a pub allied Alliance and wanting to go back to the Empire, as long as she's honest about it.

I remember something along those lines.

Though we have no idea how it'll play out for now, and i'm not hoping for much content with Theron, unfortunately :(

I'd say that it'll probably depend on several decisions that may draw any of them away, like killing Gnost-Dural during JUS may be one of the thing Theron would be very unhappy with.

I really disliked both choices concerning G-D as an imp saboteur btw. You either kill a valuable asset to the Republic or hand over a valuable source of informations to the Empire for them to torture, in order to learn everything he knows, both choices are really bad for imp saboteurs, because in the end no matter your decision, you're still helping the Empire :(

An option to attack him and leave him for dead without actually killing him so that the Jedi can find him and save him, preventing the Empire to get their hands on him would've been much better imo.

At the cantina right now. There are quite a few Theron's here! Love to see support for him. I am sitting on the floor front and center wearing my Quinn/Theron shirt. I am hoping to hear that all our LI's matter.

I wish i could be there, but that's a bit far away from France.

Hope to hear something positive about the potentially dead / class exclusive LIs.

I really wish we could've had the whole story with all LIs returning in the main story via chapters too, to be available on all our characters and NO kill option on any of them :(

Maybe we could've had things like :

- Akaavi returning alongside Torian.

- A super slicer feeding intel to the Alliance about a lot of zakuulian operations and helping from the shadows and you discover later that it was Mako.

- A call from Risha asking for help with Dubrillion, and then she becomes officially queen and an ally of the Alliance, with Corso acting as her bodyguard (could've had the Risha-Vette reunion too)

- Something on Alderaan where you have to team up with the Killiks and then Vector joins the Alliance as an emissary of his nest.

- Ashara joining the fight against Vaylin during KOTET 1, with a group of fighters of her own (would've at least given some weight to her claim that she's not a follower but a leader) :rolleyes:

- Finding Iresso on Nathema and freeing him

- Something involving Vitiate's original body with Kira and Scourge

- Raiding some EF's ships with Andronikos

Edited by Goreshaga

Been keeping my ears open for any word/hint on Theron or any other companions in the stream, haven't heard anything yet unless I've missed something.

I don't think they talked about companions at all during the presentation. Early on they asked Theron fans to cheer... and then asked for the people who killed Theron to cheer. That was about it. Personally I get kind of annoyed when they act like being able to kill companions is a good thing. Especially since it's a complete lie that people who choose to keep them aren't affected by it.