The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I'll keep an eye out for Theronmancers. My usual hangout is the Satele Shan server but I'm currently on the Star Forge server to combine/delete toons due to the server merges.

My two main characters on Star Forge are my hunky, half-naked Jedi "Aeraoch" (70 Guardian) and snarky, abs-displaying smuggler "Casro" (55 Scoundrel). I've been playing Aeraoch -- he's almost done with the "Shadows of Revan" prelude and already has 2 flirty conversations with Theron under his belt. :)

Please feel free to add my characters to your friend list!

Edited by TarotMage

I'll keep an eye out for Theronmancers. My usual hangout is the Satele Shan server but I'm currently on the Star Forge server to combine/delete toons due to the server merges.

My two main characters on Star Forge are my hunky, half-naked Jedi "Aeraoch" (70 Guardian) and snarky, abs-displaying smuggler "Casro" (55 Scoundrel). I've been playing Aeraoch -- he's almost done with the "Shadows of Revan" prelude and already has 2 flirty conversations with Theron under his belt. :)

Please feel free to add my characters to your friend list!

:D

Must feel cold on Hoth :D

We have a winner!!!

I created him precisely for that reason. Every time I went to Hoth I saw a lot of female characters running around in slave girl outfits. I thought male objectification should get equal representation. :D

(And "300" was on my DVD player when I was creating him.)

Edited by TarotMage

We have a winner!!!

I created him precisely for that reason. Every time I went to Hoth I saw a lot of female characters running around in slave girl outfits. I thought male objectification should get equal representation. :D

Are you a gay man? I just have to ask. Lol! “Male objectification”. All I’m saying. 😆

Meh, not that impressive. Lol!

Really? Considering there isn't an official slave guy outfit I thought I did pretty good.

That being said, you'd be surprised on how many "Dude, put some clothes on!" tells I get. You'd think he was clad in just a jockstrap or something. :rolleyes:

Edited by TarotMage

Did you think a straight man would come up with an outfit like that? <.< >.>

A straight woman would :p

I try to make my characters "legit," lore friendly, and dress in-character for their personalities nowadays but I used to have my male characters run around in similar skimpy outfits, especially paired with Satele's boots :D

Edited by Nefla

We have a winner!!!

Yeah ! :D

I always feel kinda sad for these poor girls dressed like that

(yeah that's quite close to 300 too)

A straight woman would :p

I try to make my characters "legit," lore friendly, and dress in-character for their personalities nowadays but I used to have my male characters run around in similar skimpy outfits, especially paired with Satele's boots :D

That's what i try to do too, dress them in practical outfits, so no dress / robes or capes, especially on my sentinel who relies mostly on speed and agility to fight, as it must be quite hindering movements.

I lack outfits for cold weather though so they're pretty much all running around in their usual outfits on Hoth, they must feel cold too, well, maybe except the FU and my Chiss IA as Csilla is quite cold too.

I remember Doc telling my JK that he would keep her warm at night on Hoth, to which she replied something along the lines of "cold don't bother me, thanks" :D

Might've been fun to see.

I've been hoping the game would release a "cape and bare chest" costume piece for years but so far that hasn't happened. Kinda strange since the "Covert Energy" chest piece (which I called it 'shirtless armor') was released a year or two after launch.

As for my character, I created a backstory that he comes from the planet "Trapas" (see what I did there?), which is based on ancient military city-states but implements technology. Aeraoch is the very first Force-sensitive in Trapas' recorded history, which naturally is cause for concern. Theron romance aside, he is 100% light side. I haven't created a total dark side warrior on this server yet...but it will be very interesting to see how he turns out. :D

As for my character, I created a backstory that he comes from the planet "Trapas" (see what I did there?), which is based on ancient military city-states but implements technology. Aeraoch is the very first Force-sensitive in Trapas' recorded history, which naturally is cause for concern. Theron romance aside, he is 100% light side. I haven't created a total dark side warrior on this server yet...but it will be very interesting to see how he turns out. :D

Pretty nice back story ;)

My JK is pretty much 99% LS i think i only took 1 DS choice so far with her near the end of KOTET, and she's also romancing Theron. (i really like their pairing, they're just too cute together and i'm really glad we got to romance him because Doc was clearly not to her liking)

As for SW, i tried the full DS path and came out thinking that she was an idiot, she's pretty much the type of girl who slaughter everyone around her xD

I'm trying the LS path but so far find the guy to be pretty boring.

I like the SW as being more neutral, my main one is DS but a more pragmatic kind of DS, she takes some LS choices if she thinks it'll help her do what she's trying to do, she's even able to spare someone who managed to impress her, but if you wrong her, no place in the galaxy will be safe for you, she'll find you and kill you.

Yeah ! :D

I always feel kinda sad for these poor girls dressed like that

That's what i try to do too, dress them in practical outfits, so no dress / robes or capes, especially on my sentinel who relies mostly on speed and agility to fight, as it must be quite hindering movements.

I lack outfits for cold weather though so they're pretty much all running around in their usual outfits on Hoth, they must feel cold too, well, maybe except the FU and my Chiss IA as Csilla is quite cold too.

I remember Doc telling my JK that he would keep her warm at night on Hoth, to which she replied something along the lines of "cold don't bother me, thanks" :D

Might've been fun to see.

I used to only do this on my agents (disguises for covert missions, uniform for DK and official occasions) but I've started getting new outfits for all my characters for Hoth or disguise missions (such as the consular pretending to be sith) or formal outfits if they need one, etc...:D

The only way Doc is keeping any of my characters warm is if they burn his body lol

• 1 month later...
So I rolled a BH to romance Theron and I am wondering when the Romance locks.

You have several flirts during SoR, but it's really locked once you reach KOTFE chapter 9, you have a cutscene in the Odessen cantina where you have to choose who you want to talk to between Lana, Koth and Theron, choose Theron and that's where you'll have the flirt option that will lock the romance.

Edited by Goreshaga

So I rolled a BH to romance Theron and I am wondering when the Romance locks.

Goreshaga answered the question but I'd like to add in the SOR story line you get some real good imp/Theron flirts/comments that you don't get playing pub side. So even if you're fully leveled be sure to play through SOR on your BH just for those lines. :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Goreshaga answered the question but I'd like to add in the SOR story line you get some real good imp/Theron flirts/comments that you don't get playing pub side. So even if you're fully leveled be sure to play through SOR on your BH just for those lines. :D

Got to agree with this here. I played through SOR as an IA first, then went back through it as a consular, thinking it would be better since we'd both be republic. But nope, they gave the best comments to the imps.

Another one concurring. It is well worth doing SoR & Ziost if you're going to have your character romance Theron as the romance makes much more sense with some back story. Also,

if you do the romance "back story" during SoR you get Theron's "where are you" letter during the start of kotfe

Regarding Theron, who is my second favourite LI, I have a very DS Sorcerer and very DS Warrior neither of which forgive anyone. I fully intended for their story reasons to

leave Theron with his injuries after he is stabbed by Vinn Atrius. I COULD NOT DO IT :eek: Theron is just too nice and having done the romance with him on many many other characters I just couldn't leave him there (even though he's probably not going to die) nor could I refuse his apology at the end when he comes to talk to you back at the Odessen base. It seems I fail at darkside and none of my DS characters will ever be truly evil :o

Theron's fate as permanent wonderful guy was sealed with the line

idiot spy boyfriend

even for my characters who haven't romanced him :)