The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I have a few mini-scenes from just stuff that pops into my head scattered everywhere but no full chapters. lots and lots of notes!

I would love to remember why I have a list of all the companion gifts as a notes tab though.. lmao

Ahahah, I just counted for fun and my OneNote has 55 pages/tabs for the story if I count already written chapters, notes, chapters in writing, writing resources (vocabulary and tips), SWTOR and Star Wars resources... What a mess. :p

I need to find a title now, that means at least two days delay. :p

Damn titles, they're so annoying.

You know what, i think i'll just go with only chapter 1, 2, 3... with no title xD

Like how Deadpool 2 is just called Deadpool 2 :D

But i'll still need to find a name for the story though. :(

Damn titles, they're so annoying.

You know what, i think i'll just go with only chapter 1, 2, 3... with no title xD

Like how Deadpool 2 is just called Deadpool 2 :D

But i'll still need to find a name for the story though. :(

Ahah, easier, yes. I might continue this way too. Finding a title for the story was a headache and I am not even happy with it...

BTW, Deadpool is great. I think that I had not laughed that hard while watching a movie for a very long time.

Ahah, easier, yes. I might continue this way too. Finding a title for the story was a headache and I am not even happy with it...

BTW, Deadpool is great. I think that I had not laughed that hard while watching a movie for a very long time.

Yep, i haven't found my title yet, and it's a headache for me too.

And yeah, Deadpool, was probably the funniest thing i've seen in a very long time, especially after Infinity War.

Well, i kicked Vitiate's bottom on Dromund Kaas this mornig, getting closer to meeting Theron now, but i don't know if i play Ilum and Makeb first or not, i think i'm underleveled for SoR right now though.

And i realised there are some similarities between Thanos and Vitiate xD

Yep, i haven't found my title yet, and it's a headache for me too.

And yeah, Deadpool, was probably the funniest thing i've seen in a very long time, especially after Infinity War.

Well, i kicked Vitiate's bottom on Dromund Kaas this mornig, getting closer to meeting Theron now, but i don't know if i play Ilum and Makeb first or not, i think i'm underleveled for SoR right now though.

And i realised there are some similarities between Thanos and Vitiate xD

Well, at least Thanos is trying to do something good for the galaxy, even if his concept is quite personal. ;)

So should we now consider the Outlander an equivalent of Captain Marvel? :p

I am now close to Dromund Kaas with my JK too. I will probably get there next week. I have played SoR very recently though, but with my SW who I decided to dedicate to Lana. I feel like a freak when I start deciding who will end up with whom. :p So now I have Arcann and Lana covered, Theron soon again, Torian most probably as well.

There would be so many things to write about... But I can only write one single fiction.

Well, at least Thanos is trying to do something good for the galaxy, even if his concept is quite personal. ;)

So should we now consider the Outlander an equivalent of Captain Marvel? :p

I am now close to Dromund Kaas with my JK too. I will probably get there next week. I have played SoR very recently though, but with my SW who I decided to dedicate to Lana. I feel like a freak when I start deciding who will end up with whom. :p So now I have Arcann and Lana covered, Theron soon again, Torian most probably as well.

There would be so many things to write about... But I can only write one single fiction.

Hm, maybe.

I can't change Naeya's hair, because i'm short on PC, so i'm replaying another clone to be able to record SoR, but i just finished Tython with her... So i'm very far away from SoR

Lol, well, we might all be a little weird with that, but that also a fun part of playing multiple characters.

I tried things out for some of them. Actually deciding who would be Naeya's LI was quite hard (all i knew was that she'd never fall for Doc), and finding who would suit Theron too. I really wanted Naeya with Arcann at first, but i liked her with Theron too. As none of them appreared to me as being the sharing type, i had to choose, so i tried to find someone else for Theron (tried IA, SI, smuggler and SW), but that was not working, so i gave up and now he's definitively with Naeya.

Tried a female SW with Arcann, that was quite an instant match, so these 2 are taken.

Jorgan and my trooper were a thing right away too, so were my BH and Torian.

Don't really know about my IA though, she's quite sweet with Vector, but i'm not sure he'll have any more content in the future.

Lana seems quite nice with my male SW.

My smuggler well she's not really faithfull and goes for any man she can find, i feel a bit bad for Corso though, but she tried to push him away and he did not want to. She's not that bad with Koth either, so i'll see if any of them has at least a bit of content later, else she'll just move to the next one.

But i have no one for my SI (i'd love Cytharat as an actual LI for him, that'd make a couple of hot pure blood), and no one for my JC either, i don't even know if he likes men or women this one.

Yep same here, i'd like to cover thing up for all my main characters, but that'd make for a really long story ^^

Jenny, invites should be open to everyone. You are an officer though so I know you have invite privileges.

Yes, there is a guild dedicated to Theron, on the Republic side.

We are on Star Forge.

:)

Awesome! Wasn't sure if you'd gotten around to messing with the ranks, or didn't remember. :o

Yep, a guild just for us fans of our idiot spy boyfriend.

Yep ranks are set up. And everyone is free to invite. The more the merrier. I play mostly imp side, but I would love to see the Theronmancers be active. :)

Well, if i feel like creating a Naeya clone on that server, i know where i'll go :D

Jenny, invites should be open to everyone. You are an officer though so I know you have invite privileges.

Yes, there is a guild dedicated to Theron, on the Republic side.

We are on Star Forge.

:)

Oh no, I'm on Satele Shan server. :(

I had to make a smuggler Jen just for the Theronmancer guild, because the real Jen is Imperial too. But she is part of my old raiding guild. All of my Imperials are split between my raiding guild and Quinnmancers.

At some point I need to level Theron. It seems weird to have a level 2 character as the guild leader. But I need to work on Troy first so he can meet Theron, lol. And I need to finish SoR with my smuggler, and also finish leveling Sabrim. And write...

I Envy those who can make clones of a main character of theirs as different classes, I cannot. nor can I romance any npc on more then 1 character other then my sw clones of Saf but I don't play my earlier versions, I just don't delete them either.

Struggling to play or write atm because of nothing to do in-game though. Hoping that gets fixed within another month... :( I've been stuck in the same spot for ages, and I hate that.. I wanna get to Theron time!

Edited by Asmodesu

I really only made a smuggler Jen to get the extra cut scenes on Ziost with Theron that the Imperials don't get. I am obviously not recording it, because the two sound nothing alike, but I am taking screenshots.

I am the same way, once I have decided on an LI that is the only character that can be with them. Theron is only for Jen, and her clones. Quinn is only with Emm and her various clones. I am doing the whole consular male with Theron for giggles, but I don't take that seriously, lol.

Except Emm just threw me a huge curveball and I don't know what do to with it. I thought I knew her, lol. Not sure where we are going from here now. :confused: