The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Honestly, Im glad they made him the traitor. He had no place in my empire. And my females decided to romance Arcaan or Lana rather than him. Hopefully he will stay dead this time..

For you maybe! But for us, he's aliiiiiive! Living life aliiiiive, forever and ever! ♥♥♥ All day every day. Did you know that for every Theron you kill, three other players romance him to get their hands on that delectable hiney? :p

Anyway, it's a pity you can't just let others enjoy what they enjoy and made the effort to be negative. Oh, and Arcann requests you at least learn to spell his name correctly before you boast about dating him. ;)

I don't think you'd regret. That gruff voice turning teddy bear plush.... and banter sarcasm peppered in between. They're just adorable.

I imagine male smuggie would be a good pairing too. But all my toons live in one universe, and I doubt Theron would sleep with both, especially since my smuggie and inq are brothers. So not going to happen LOL

Yeah, you're characters being brothers seems like a very valid reason to not romance Theron on both. :p I prefer having multiple characters romancing same companions, so I just kind of have "headcanon canon" couples, like my smuggler and Theron, and those I use to experience the romance from a different perspective. Anyway, I think I'll level my inquisitor today thanks to your praise for the romance, so, thanks. :D

Tried with a male Inquisitor, and that was not great.

French male Inq has a wonderfull voice (and the VA did an amazing job with this character), but he did not seem to care that much about Theron actually. And in the end he dumped him for Arcann.

Well, after several tries, Theron is all the way with my female JK now, and I can't see him with anyone else among my characters.

At first, I wanted my JK to go with Arcann, so i tried to find someone for Theron, but well, it did not go the way i wanted it to. It seems like they just did not want anyone else, and now Arcann is with a female SW, and they're great together too.

Yeah, some couples just don't work. I've had that happen too, when I meant a character to go with someone but, in the end, it just wasn't working out... For me, it's usually less about the voice actors and more about how I imagine the personalities of my PC and the companion. I need to be able to justify how the relationship would work. :p

But hey, you got a good romance for Theron and Arcann, so all is well. :D

Jenny and I got very similar characters completely by accident lmao. Traly is my only cyborg too O.o

Uh, so, that male inquisitor I got... Wanna guess what hairstyle he's rocking? :D

Yeah, some couples just don't work. I've had that happen too, when I meant a character to go with someone but, in the end, it just wasn't working out... For me, it's usually less about the voice actors and more about how I imagine the personalities of my PC and the companion. I need to be able to justify how the relationship would work. :p

But hey, you got a good romance for Theron and Arcann, so all is well. :D

Yep.

Yeah, i base the pairings on personnalities, but the voice acting is also a part of it. Theron and the female JK's voices work very well together, and i think their personnalities too, even if it was not easy for both of them because she was a Jedi.

Arcan and my JK could've worked too, but she seemed all over Theron, even the clone i intended for Arcann and who did not romance Theron, and they're just so cute together, i love that pairing. (i just deleted that clone and recreated her, so that i'll be able to replay the full romance with Theron again, but starting over from from lvl 1 is a bit boring), but i just love that class story too much xD

The female SW, i was not too sure at first that she would be a good match for Arcann, but in the end she looks great with him, better than my JK actually, so it's all good now :D

So how goes the consular leveling, ladies? I finally got some time to play, so working on Coruscant now. :D

Today Traly has been messing with Imperials on Nar Shaddaa. But he's almost ready to move on to the next planet.. but he is having lots of fun!

Mine's still on Tython. Been a little pre-occupied with life, shuffling my characters and doing writer stuff.

fair enough though! I play during school hours... and I almost quit writing again, it is not going well. So yeah, very few distractions atm xD

fair enough though! I play during school hours... and I almost quit writing again, it is not going well. So yeah, very few distractions atm xD

I've got chapters ready for my next two post updates so that's good now. And, don't quit... just take it easy on yourself until the mood strikes. :)

I also noticed recording my play goes smoother on the Euro servers, since they're closer to me, so I'm starting a slew of alts there now too. Did some Legacy shuffling today to bring my unlocks over while keeping them on SF too and just sorting out toons now and prepping them to go play. Which means dress up, lots of it. :D

I've got chapters ready for my next two post updates so that's good now. And, don't quit... just take it easy on yourself until the mood strikes. :)

I also noticed recording my play goes smoother on the Euro servers, since they're closer to me, so I'm starting a slew of alts there now too. Did some Legacy shuffling today to bring my unlocks over while keeping them on SF too and just sorting out toons now and prepping them to go play. Which means dress up, lots of it. :D

The only issue I've had on Satele Shan is when I try to pvP, otherwise it's pretty normal for an Aussie playing on non-Oz servers thank goodness. I have enough trouble making credits, I ain't trying over somewhere else until I can bring everything with me lmao. *attachment issues*

The mood is there, as is the inspiration. My problem remains the "you suck, this sucks, stop bothering" thoughts. Should be a little easier once I'm at the bit I want to be lol.

edit: which according to my draft last night.. I just reached. so.. hmm..

Edited by Asmodesu

It's been so long since I last played republic side, since my Smuggler actually xD , good change of pace. This idea was good enough to get me into the game again, I hadn't played properly since Nathema release.

Made it to Alderaan. Time to attempt Jedi-snark at some nobles.