The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Nice!! I'm sure you'll enjoy :D I'm about to go sit outside with my rum and coke and the novel, and just transcend to the Theron/SWTOR world. ♥

I should to that but for a writing session (with whiskey instead :p).

An Arcann book would actually be nice, I'd likely read it. :o

If they took their time with character building. There was just a handful of cutscenses to show character "flair" so his redemption felt rushed and that's why so many couldn't buy into it. And before anyone says they condensed the last two chapters into one, I'm aware but I don't think a third Eternal chapter would've made a difference since one of the major complaints about FE/ET was that too much focus was on the Valkorians and not your character. A different medium like a book would probably be good since it can be about just him where our characters aren't involved.

but, oops, back to Theron... um, I like his new hair.

Edited by kodrac

If they took their time with character building. There was just a handful of cutscenses to show character "flair" so his redemption felt rushed and that's why so many couldn't buy into it. And before anyone says they condensed the last two chapters into one, I'm aware but I don't think a third Eternal chapter would've made a difference since one of the major complaints about FE/ET was that too much focus was on the Valkorians and not your character. A different medium like a book would probably be good since it can be about just him where our characters aren't involved.

but, oops, back to Theron...

Yes, that's exactly why I'd read it. It would be the perfect medium to flesh out his story and go in-depth about his redemption. They failed him in-game, in my opinion, and he could have been far more compelling and believable if they'd taken the time.

But yes, back to Theron... or Theron's back... side... ♥

An Arcann book would actually be nice, I'd likely read it. :o

Why? To justify his crimes and cruelty? To make the public feel sorry for him? To make an excuse for the forced "romance" ? Sorry but no, we don't need a Star Wars version of " A clockwork orange".

Why? To justify his crimes and cruelty? To make the public feel sorry for him? To make an excuse for the forced "romance" ? Sorry but no, we don't need a Star Wars version of " A clockwork orange".

I'd have some friends here on the forum to recommend to you but they just vanished for some reason. They also considered the Arcann romance forced and were very opposed to anything relating to him. You'd have gotten along well. :)

But, your opinion is your own. I'd personally love to see more of him because at least he's interesting, has the potential to be, unlike some others. ♥

Despite the Arcann conversation that's making me feel lazy for still not getting to that romance because I'm still leveling his girlfriend-to-be, there's this one thing I've been wondering -- is anyone else romancing Theron in a male/male-relationship? I've managed to only see messages about female PCs. :p

Despite the Arcann conversation that's making me feel lazy for still not getting to that romance because I'm still leveling his girlfriend-to-be, there's this one thing I've been wondering -- is anyone else romancing Theron in a male/male-relationship? I've managed to only see messages about female PCs. :p

Yes. My Theron is with my male Inquisitor. The sweetest mismatch (Inqy is DS) you can get. :D But their voice acting is just soooo wonderful <3

Yes. My Theron is with my male Inquisitor. The sweetest mismatch (Inqy is DS) you can get. :D But their voice acting is just soooo wonderful <3

I've got several Theron romances, but the couple dearest to me is Theron and my male smuggler. :D I like the voice acting between them, too. Especially when they get some more humorous banter going on.

But it's good to know male inquisitor and Theron also work great. I...may have a male inquisitor to level who's also supposed to romance Theron. Yes, I have too many alts, it's the one addiction I refuse to get rid of. :p

Edited by Seireeni

Yes, that's exactly why I'd read it. It would be the perfect medium to flesh out his story and go in-depth about his redemption. They failed him in-game, in my opinion, and he could have been far more compelling and believable if they'd taken the time.

But yes, back to Theron... or Theron's back... side... ♥

So many things left unsaid...

What happened to Arcann between Voss and Zakuul...

What happened to Theron after Umbara... we only have glimpses of it.

Funny, the more I linger here, the more I like Theron (which I really did not like that much until recently, but I think I feel better now that my SI dumped him ^^).

*Yawn* Boooooring. Heard a thousand times. And no, there is nothing close to "A Clockwork Orange". Try that on the dedicated Arcann thread just to see how it goes?

there's this one thing I've been wondering -- is anyone else romancing Theron in a male/male-relationship? I've managed to only see messages about female PCs. :p

Tried with a male Inquisitor, and that was not great.

French male Inq has a wonderfull voice (and the VA did an amazing job with this character), but he did not seem to care that much about Theron actually. And in the end he dumped him for Arcann.

Well, after several tries, Theron is all the way with my female JK now, and I can't see him with anyone else among my characters.

At first, I wanted my JK to go with Arcann, so i tried to find someone for Theron, but well, it did not go the way i wanted it to. It seems like they just did not want anyone else, and now Arcann is with a female SW, and they're great together too.

They're was a character in The Legend of the Seeker serie, Nicci, that was a bit similar to Arcann. I really did not like her in the serie, because she was not that well written.

I then read the orignal books, The Sword of Truth, and there, there is much more to know about her. I did not like her at first either because she was doing all sort of mean / bad / psychotic stuff (she was even known as the Death's Mistress), but when you got to know her, where she comes from, what she's been through, she's actually a great character, and now i really like her.

And no one forces you to romance Arcann if you don't want to (you can even kill him if you hate him that much...)

Edited by Goreshaga

I've got several Theron romances, but the couple dearest to me is Theron and my male smuggler. :D I like the voice acting between them, too. Especially when they get some more humorous banter going on.

But it's good to know male inquisitor and Theron also work great. I...may have a male inquisitor to level who's also supposed to romance Theron. Yes, I have too many alts, it's the one addiction I refuse to get rid of. :p

I don't think you'd regret. That gruff voice turning teddy bear plush.... and banter sarcasm peppered in between. They're just adorable.

I imagine male smuggie would be a good pairing too. But all my toons live in one universe, and I doubt Theron would sleep with both, especially since my smuggie and inq are brothers. So not going to happen LOL