The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I think that's mostly because my Jk has a somewhat rounder face and no make up that she really looks younger.

Funny thing is that your SW wears the same outfits as my JK :D

I'll go watch it, but i can't find the same with the french voices :(

Well here you can at least listen to the female JK's french voice :

I had to find the closest to "sharp features" I could. the make-up, and her tattoo's (in my fic she has the dark-red designs almost all over her) , have quite a bit of backstory, as does having full sith eyes in the prologue. Not about looking older, far more to it. But it does help in that regard too xD

Edited by Asmodesu

I had to find the closest to "sharp features" I could. the make-up, and her tattoo's , have quite a bit of backstory, as does having full sith eyes in the prologue. Not about looking older, far more to it. But it does help in that regard too xD

Well, i guess that looking younger than she actually is can be quite bothering for my JK, i always imagined that Colonel Darok was not taking her seriously because of that :D

Well, she really have a baby face on this one : https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/76/77/98/star_w10.png xD

I like the ♀ BH's voice better in english than in french, she really sounds too old for my taste in french. And i admit that both SW sound good in english.

But ♀ JK, ♂ SW and SI really sound better in french to me

Edit : and i love Theron's french voice :)

Edited by Goreshaga

My SW married Quinn before the betrayal, and I'm one of the few who HC that she kicked him off the ship the next day. Pierce was there to pick up the pieces, and Pierce is end-game for her. They were best friends before and he'd always loved her but was happy with the idea of just being by her side. They're totally perfect for each other. It doesn't matter to me that the in-game romance isn't official.

The same goes for Scourge. It's so obviously there, I don't need a fade to black scene to have it in my head. It would be nice to have the in-game romance, but the feeling is definitely there.

Other than my canon Outlander (a lady SI) and the classes listed above, I haven't gotten anybody else far enough to run Theron's romance with another class. But I do really love him with a SI...or just a Sith in general. But the SI especially because of his past missions regarding Dark Council members. I know the romance after SoR is identical for the most part, but with a Sith he just seems to grow and expand beyond the "us" and "them" mentality. They may not always agree on everything, just like my JK and Scourge don't, but they decide (pretty much daily) that it's worth it.

Edited by Dracofish

I played the SW story line back then too, before they changed it, and was married to him before the betrayal. My warrior was hurt, she didn't understand why he didn't come to her, but she saw that he was forced into it, and that he really didn't want to hurt her.

While my SW would never go the route with Pierce, it works well for your SW. I actually like them together. He is really very sweet in your one shot right after the Quinncident.

I was talking to my husband today about your fic actually, lol. I told him that I felt I would have to apologize to you if you read mine, for my portrayal of Pierce. He isn't a good guy in my story.

I played the SW story line back then too, before they changed it, and was married to him before the betrayal. My warrior was hurt, she didn't understand why he didn't come to her, but she saw that he was forced into it, and that he really didn't want to hurt her.

While my SW would never go the route with Pierce, it works well for your SW. I actually like them together. He is really very sweet in your one shot right after the Quinncident.

I was talking to my husband today about your fic actually, lol. I told him that I felt I would have to apologize to you if you read mine, for my portrayal of Pierce. He isn't a good guy in my story.

Haha, we all latch on to different characters and aspects of those characters. It's a win for me if I can read someone's fic and recognize that character, even if they aren't portrayed the same way I would portray them.

I don't dislike Quinn's character (at all), but even so, I got a lot of crap from people busting on me for not liking Quinn because of it. That one-shot is written from Pierce's perspective, so of course he's not going to have nice things to say about him, lol.

I can like Quinn's character just fine and decide that he and my warrior aren't going to be able to work things out. He's a complex character...and I will still be writing him into my main fic (though I don't know to what capacity yet). I just prefer her with Pierce. That and Pierce needs luvins too, haha. And I can see how he could be portrayed in a not so nice light from the perspective of a Warrior with Quinn. Those two are like oil and vinegar, and we see in-game how Pierce tries to undermine Quinn every chance he gets.

I will say that one-shot had me practically bawling as I wrote it. Once I found that song and went with it, that was all I needed. And on Valentine's Day no less. :D

Edited by Dracofish

Well you know how it is when you are writing, and you have a plan, but the character takes it in a different direction? Yeah, well Letti kind of surprised me, and it broke my heart. It wasn't my original plan, not even sure where it came from, but once I had it written it felt untrue to Letti to undo it.

Well you know how it is when you are writing, and you have a plan, but the character takes it in a different direction? Yeah, well Letti kind of surprised me, and it broke my heart. It wasn't my original plan, not even sure where it came from, but once I had it written it felt untrue to Letti to undo it.

It is true, they very much do what they want to do, don't they? We're just along for the ride. It was never my intention to go poly with my main fic (it was originally supposed to end with Theron), but that didn't happen, lol.

I kept trying to reconcile Torian and Jen, after Umbara, but she wasn't having it. Torian may have been her first love, but Theron is her true love. Anytime I tried to write a reconciliation between them Jen would start an argument, so I had to send Torian away so that I wouldn't be tempted anymore. Clearly Jen knew better than I did.

I kept trying to reconcile Torian and Jen, after Umbara, but she wasn't having it. Torian may have been her first love, but Theron is her true love. Anytime I tried to write a reconciliation between them Jen would start an argument, so I had to send Torian away so that I wouldn't be tempted anymore. Clearly Jen knew better than I did.

Both? :p

That was my problem. Any time I started to lead up to Lelu breaking things off with Andronikos, she wasn't having it. She loves him every bit as much as she loves Theron. Differently, but just as much. I don't see me having that problem with anybody other than Andronikos and Theron, though.

My JK only loves Scourge. My BH when full Mando and is all about Torian (even if they might have some fun when battle celebrations start). My SW is with Pierce (even if a part of her will always love Quinn). My IA is with Vector (but he's cool about her doing her job however she needs to). My Smuggler is with Darmas (but that's always been an open sort of thing). My Trooper is happily married to Jorgan (don't ask her to tell you about her cartoon Jorgan tattoo on her right butt cheek). I haven't leveled my Consular enough (one of my few male characters), but I know he's not into Nadia at all. She's entirely too young. I'll have to see how he meshes with Lana or Koth. Honestly, I wish he could romance Felix. I do have some removed-from-story original characters, a SW and a SI, that are married. Because they're removed from the class story, I HC they don't have anything to do with the class companions.

Edited by Dracofish

I couldn't do both. Like I said, every time I tried she would just dig her heals in and start arguing. In my fic he has a Mandalorian funeral for her and burns their marriage knot. She finds out from her brother, who was at the funeral. So, Torian is her first love, but also her first heartbreak. And he doesn't try to fix anything until after Umbara, when Theron is out of the way. His reasoning is that she was happy, and he didn't want to get in the way of that. But she feels like his timing is way off. Like way way off.

Meli, my IA, is married to Vector and Phi-Ton. She spends one week a year with Phi-Ton on Voss. Both men have a place in her heart. She is the only character that has more than one man in her life. But never at the same time.

Edited by rachetsw

Characters acting on their own can be quite funny sometimes and really infuriating at other times actually.

I had one like that, he was supposed to be a big jerk, and die a miserable death at the hand of one of his former students he tried to kill because he feared her powers.

And at the end of their fight he started telling her how she's always been her best student and that he had a vision of her destroying everything he was trying to protect, hence why he attacked her in the first place.

I was like "dude, you're not supposed to say that !" :eek:

And finally they reconciled, i clearly did not see that coming :D

Edited by Goreshaga

Yep, fiction characters do seem to go their own way. I'd planned for this romance-arc between my JK and Scourge, then Theron came along and messed it all up. I'm in the sequel by now and I still don't know who she'll end up with by the time I write the last chapter. Annoying triangle, I'd rather keep both to make it easier on myself but that would never work. :p

Yep, fiction characters do seem to go their own way. I'd planned for this romance-arc between my JK and Scourge, then Theron came along and messed it all up. I'm in the sequel by now and I still don't know who she'll end up with by the time I write the last chapter. Annoying triangle, I'd rather keep both to make it easier on myself but that would never work. :p

Yeah, Scourge doesn't read as someone willing to compromise, lol. He didn't mind that my JK and Theron were FWB (before Theron was with my Commander) because he didn't see Theron as a threat (insignificant force-blind mortal, yada yada)...that and he wasn't cured yet and Raz was climbing up the walls, lol.

Edited by Dracofish

Yeah, Scourge doesn't read as someone willing to compromise, lol. He didn't mind that my JK and Theron were FWB (before Theron was with my Commander) because he didn't see Theron as a threat (insignificant force-blind mortal, yada yada)...that and he wasn't cured yet and Raz was climbing up the walls, lol.

That's the pickle of it all, neither strike me as the poly-type and I refuse to compromise the characters I believe them to be in order to have it all or bail myself out of a bind. I've considered having my MC just walk away from them both rather than hurt one or the other but she's about ready to lynch me for that idea lol. It'll work out, somehow... :rolleyes:

The last time I tried to reconcile Jen and Torian I finally had to bow in defeat. The girl knows what she wants, that is for sure. (And it isn't Torian) :p

I suggested that Jen just walk away from Theron too, before Nathema, and she was like, are you crazy? Not happening, ever!

Edited by rachetsw

I am actually glad my character is far more likely to kill someone who is interested in her then touch them. She nopes away from most physical touching.. hand shakes.. hugs.. anything further. Lucky Theron :p

So I have no romance in my fic for ages yet, because of Saf going HECK NO *lightsaber/knife stab*

Yep Naeya is a bit like that too, i had planed for her to end up with Arcann, but Theron came in. None of them appear to me as being the sharing type, so i tried other people for Theron to keep Naeya for Arcann, but well, i guess he refused anyone who was not Naeya, and though she appeared to have strong feelings for Arcann, everytime i tried to come up with something for them, she always more or less ended up telling him that she really cared about him and wanted him to find love and be happy but that she loved Theron.

I had to bow and leave Arcann out of that :D

So now i'm trying to find someone for Arcann.

Edited by Goreshaga

Meli, my IA, is married to Vector and Phi-Ton. She spends one week a year with Phi-Ton on Voss. Both men have a place in her heart. She is the only character that has more than one man in her life. But never at the same time.

My IA married Phi-Ton as well, and chose to honor the marriage. Vector was okay with it. I wish the game gave us a bit more to go on. I haven't really explored that whole thing with them because the IA is far from my favorite class (I'm the odd duck on that one). Vector seems pretty chill when it comes to that stuff, though. The whole "hive mind" thing.

But my SI, she has her cake and eats it too. What was it about the codex entry for Andronikos about liking complications? Haha. In truth, she really just couldn't compartmentalize her life like that (and neither guy would have wanted it that way either), so they figured out a way to make things work. But still, complications abound. :cool:

Edited by Dracofish

Since Voss don't really leave Voss, Phi-Ton understands that she has a job to do, she has a life outside of Voss. He knew that it was just supposed to be a business transaction, so he was thrilled to take what she was offering. Since Vector was at their wedding, and encouraged it, he knows what he is getting into. Vector accepts her the way she is, just as she accepts all the killik stuff that he brings to the table. But she keeps everything related to Phi-Ton away from Vector, they don't even discuss him. Because she doesn't want to share her feelings, or her thoughts about him with the hive as well. While she loves both men, one is forced to be a huge secret, in the beginning it is exciting but it soon becomes very isolating.

I really enjoyed Annihilation too.

Actually, my only complaint about it would be that it was really short, as i'm used to reading much longer book series such as The Sword of Thruth or A Song of Ice and Fire :D

Revan was really nice too but i read it too fast too, i've a bit more trouble with the one focusing on Malgus though, dunno why

Edited by Goreshaga

I will admit though, I was sad to read that his eyes are actually brown. In game they are gold, and I love them.

Unless there is an explanation for it somewhere, and I just haven't gotten to it. Oh well in my fic his eyes are staying gold.