The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

So does anyone know if there is differences in the Theron reunion for those who put a bounty on his head? Be nice to think he would break it off with any one who did not stick by him!

So does anyone know if there is differences in the Theron reunion for those who put a bounty on his head? Be nice to think he would break it off with any one who did not stick by him!

He mentions it but will still ask for a second chance. He basically says he understands why the player character would have been so upset with him. I did this on a romanced character too. She pretty much has him whipped now. :p:D;)

Shows how much they really care whereas we battle for months, years if we must.

We did for almost a year just to hope he gets more story, even if minor, after this. All we have is a throw away post from Charles on that but it's something!

I really do hope that Theron still get some content now that he can be killed.

All of my girls Li have that option minus Vector, but I guess is as much "dead" as all the others considering he's IA exclusive...

And I really wish for more than just a cutscene here and there where he just goes "ILY, please be carefull and come back to me". While that's very sweet, I need more than this, especially for Theron.

And if he ends up as a plant just standing in the background like quite nearly all other characters that can be killed, then i have no reason to push Naeya's story past Nathema.

I 'll just headcanon that they all decided not to get invested in that renewed war between Empire and Republic, and so all members of the Alliance that are still there decide to retire on Odessen and they lived happily ever after...

I really do hope that Theron still get some content now that he can be killed.

All of my girls Li have that option minus Vector, but I guess is as much "dead" as all the others considering he's IA exclusive...

And I really wish for more than just a cutscene here and there where he just goes "ILY, please be carefull and come back to me". While that's very sweet, I need more than this, especially for Theron.

And if he ends up as a plant just standing in the background like quite nearly all other characters that can be killed, then i have no reason to push Naeya's story past Nathema.

I 'll just headcanon that they all decided not to get invested in that renewed war between Empire and Republic, and so all members of the Alliance that are still there decide to retire on Odessen and they lived happily ever after...

Yeah, I'm still in a down mood over it all until we get in-game proof of more then just a background cameo. For Theron and Lana. I could finally enjoy the flashpoint of Nathema as a full conclusion to the entire story if need be however. I have a few notes written about ideas for post-Alliance I had tacked down 8 months ago xD

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Theron has prematurely disappeared for a lot of subscribers at the start of Chapter XI over in the bugs forum (e.g. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948662 ) Is this game breaking bug going to be addressed? You can not proceed. Thanks.

We did for almost a year just to hope he gets more story, even if minor, after this. All we have is a throw away post from Charles on that but it's something!

I get the feeling that Bioware has a vested interest in keeping Theron around for the long haul. I still hold out that he didn't die. Left for dead, yes but not quite dead. That could make for interesting story if he comes back to those who did that. Troy Baker delivered those lines so well that I think it made it way too hard for anyone to really want to kill him. Honestly, I have to say that his portrayal of Theron and some of his other works (Joel from Last of Us is still my favorite) prove his ability to deliver good acting in a gaming environment. On a side note, his version of Hawkeye is great! but I am quite partial to archers in comics (Green Arrow, Hawkeye, even Dark Archer ;)) Bioware will have some upset people if they completely write off this character from the story, regardless of what the naysayers want.

Yeah, I'm still in a down mood over it all until we get in-game proof of more then just a background cameo. For Theron and Lana. I could finally enjoy the flashpoint of Nathema as a full conclusion to the entire story if need be however. I have a few notes written about ideas for post-Alliance I had tacked down 8 months ago xD

I'm on the same boat.

Well at the very least, the ending of the Nathema flashpoint can make a perfect ending if need be, but if the game is to continue i'd like to be able to go through with my main character with her hubby by her side. She won't go back to being a Jedi, she can at least enjoy that relashionship.

And considering what happens to the rest of my gals LI, I guess I can send my trooper and Jorgan somewher peacefull to raise some little green kitties, my BH and Torian would probably go to the Mandalorian to rebuild the Clan Cadera.. Dunno about my smuggler though, I haven't really started the romance with Koth yet, they'd probably take a nice ship and fly wherever they want to go.

SW would probably stick around my JK to stay with Lana and IA would probably go back to the Ascendency with Vector.

SI and JC IDK, they're still single, they could probably go on.

Think they'll do a
styled relationship to the characters that married either Lana or Theron?

I sure hope not ! That'd be the end of it for me.

I get the feeling that Bioware has a vested interest in keeping Theron around for the long haul. I still hold out that he didn't die. Left for dead, yes but not quite dead. That could make for interesting story if he comes back to those who did that. Troy Baker delivered those lines so well that I think it made it way too hard for anyone to really want to kill him. Honestly, I have to say that his portrayal of Theron and some of his other works (Joel from Last of Us is still my favorite) prove his ability to deliver good acting in a gaming environment. On a side note, his version of Hawkeye is great! but I am quite partial to archers in comics (Green Arrow, Hawkeye, even Dark Archer ;)) Bioware will have some upset people if they completely write off this character from the story, regardless of what the naysayers want.

That'd be cool if he isn not dead for those who left him to die.

Oh, so Theron's english VA also voiced Hawkeye ?

As french VA go we have :

Theron = T'Challa

Koth = Heimdall

Revan = Fury

Hill = Vette

male smugler = Hawkeye and Punisher

a NPC on Balmorra in the JK story has Thor's voice too

Edited by Goreshaga

I've said this before but I'll say it again, even when I was really upset, they have invested way too much into Theron to kill him off permanently. Even if he is gone in the games for those who left him to die, I doubt he's actually dead, he is a good spy after all he could disappear easily. But he is Revan's heir and has his own novels, Lana doesn't even have that. I am not confident in Bioware, but I do have hope. They should be releasing the new roadmap at the end of this month so fingers crossed! Edited by slydfox

I've said this before but I'll say it again, even when I was really upset, they have invested way too much into Theron to kill him off permanently. Even if he is gone in the games for those who left him to die, I doubt he's actually dead, he is a good spy after all he could disappear easily. But he is Revan's heir and has his own novels, Lana doesn't even have that. I am not confident in Bioware, but I do have hope. They should be releasing the new roadmap at the end of this month so fingers crossed!

I so hope you're right :(

And Scourge was also an important part of the Revan novel, yet is not back yet, though he was the most tied to Vitikorion. Hexid said that he was pulling some strings to help you be victorious, i hope we'll get to know what he did exactly.

I don't think i'll try the romance with Naeya, she'd probably freak out if he said that he loves her (especially now that she's with Theron), but I hope he'll have some sassy lines about my JK being with Theron.

I've said this before but I'll say it again, even when I was really upset, they have invested way too much into Theron to kill him off permanently. Even if he is gone in the games for those who left him to die, I doubt he's actually dead, he is a good spy after all he could disappear easily. But he is Revan's heir and has his own novels, Lana doesn't even have that. I am not confident in Bioware, but I do have hope. They should be releasing the new roadmap at the end of this month so fingers crossed!

I really would like to think we will see plenty more Theron going forward. He gives the game life for me. Id also love to see all my girls adventuring alongside their LIs and for them not to be mutes.

I really would love some more Quinn and Vector. Vector's return was so sad and I would love something that shows how much better he is doing now that he has been returned to the IAs side. And more Quinn because Quinn. ❤ And it goes without saying more Theron. Edited by rachetsw

I really would love some more Quinn and Vector. Vector's return was so sad and I would love something that shows how much better he is doing now that he has been returned to the IAs side. And more Quinn because Quinn. ❤ And it goes without saying more Theron.

I'm with you here.

I felt so sad for Vector :'(

And he could've returned for everyone, I mean an alliance between the Killiks and the Alliance, would be welcome no ? Especially now that the fleet and the Gravestone are gone... Would've been great storywise for my JK who's froma Alderaan too :p

My Agent and my Warrior are from Alderaan too. :)

I wish he would have been universal. I really wanted him on my SW since he is her brother-in-law.

Nice ;)

Me too, my poor IA is the only one of my girls whose LI is not here for everyone (well, at least he's the only unkillable one...)

I don't play pub side too often, maybe I need to dust off my trooper, I really don't remember their romance arc.

I love how he goes from grumpy in public to really romantic in private. Not my favorite romance as it's Theron x JK for me, but one of my fav so far.

Nice ;)

Me too, my poor IA is the only one of my girls whose LI is not here for everyone (well, at least he's the only unkillable one...)

I love how he goes from grumpy in public to really romantic in private. Not my favorite romance as it's Theron x JK for me, but one of my fav so far.

I've completed the Arci romance once, it wasn't bad. def not the worst but that's also coming from someone who love's Doc's so.. make of that what you will :D

Each of my main story characters are the only ones I can see with their pairings, I think only 3 ended up with class LI's though. *snickers*

Very very soon I'll be out of everyone's hair, and lost in the islands of Deadfire. But oh boy is there like 100 explanations in fan theory about everything fro KotET to Nathema fp. Might need some clearer info , myself, soon! :eek:

I finally did Nathema --- on my BH and Smuggler --- still waiting on the Agent and JK to see how companions come back -- or not .....

kept Theron as my main guy -- ( poor Corso !) ....

but want to wait for the other two and see the spoilers ... I want to make sure I make the most kind decision to all involved ... to drop for Theron or not ... so I have a long wait LOL --- and no, I am not going to romance Scourge if it is offered ... he is not my type, never liked Sith Purebloods for romancing -- yes, I am strange

but enjoyed Nathema a great deal ... it was fun ( and staying with the Republic --- hope we can keep our choices -- are you listening BW ? )

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

THAT is the best news I have heard in a long time -- please make it so !!

One other thing --- can we maybe, please, change factions permanently sometime in the future -- maybe ?

I would love it --- all of mine will be going Republic in Nathema -- even my JK who switched to Empire for kicks --- she wants back to her fellow Jedi