The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Yup and Naeya being a JK, she know she absolutely cannot trust Valkorion, and there's no way she would accept to let him have even a tiny bit of control over her.

And she was actually trying to help Arcann too, but it did not work quite well then, and she ended up with his lighhtsaber through her chest.

Well I guess Theron and Naeya will have some interesting stories for their children one day :D.

“Daddy, Mommy, you you got marks on your bellies?”

That’ll be an interesting conversation. Lol! Guess me and Theron would have to adopt kids. Lol!

Oh that’s messed up! I’d be cheesed! I have noticed that if you replay chapter 9 you can’t romance Theron again even if you already romanced him prior too. The conversation ended up a bit dull without the flirting. :(

You have to replay the first chapter of KOTFE to have the option to start the romance again in chap 9 ;)

“Daddy, Mommy, you you got marks on your bellies?”

That’ll be an interesting conversation. Lol! Guess me and Theron would have to adopt kids. Lol!

Well yeah that'd be fun.

I guess Arcann has a neat lightsaber cut too from the fight on his flagship, so I guess that a Outlander/Arcann romance could go like "mommy, daddy, how did you get those scars ?" "Well, daddy tried to kill mommy, and then mommy nearly killed daddy..."

I guess your character is male then, yeah that might be a bit difficult to have children :rolleyes:

You have to replay the first chapter of KOTFE to have the option to start the romance again in chap 9 ;)

Oh didn’t know that thanks for the tip.

Well yeah that'd be fun.

I guess Arcann has a neat lightsaber cut too from the fight on his flagship, so I guess that a Outlander/Arcann romance could go like "mommy, daddy, how did you get those scars ?" "Well, daddy tried to kill mommy, and then mommy nearly killed daddy..."

I guess your character is male then, yeah that might be a bit difficult to have children :rolleyes:

Yeah that would be an interesting conversation if you romanced Arcann.

And yeah my toons are all male so adoption is the only way for me and Theron to have kids. Lol!

Oh didn’t know that thanks for the tip.

Yeah that would be an interesting conversation if you romanced Arcann.

And yeah my toons are all male so adoption is the only way for me and Theron to have kids. Lol!

I was a bit annoyed too to only have the non romance thing, untill i had a urge to replay from chap 1 and when i got to chap 9 i had that option again, so i guess that's the thing.

But if you replay chap 9 over and over again, you only have the non romance one.

Yep might be fun.

I had another Naeya first, that i intended to have with Arcann (had Theron with my AI at that time, but they did not seem to really be in love), but that romance was not available, and when the traitor story came out i thought that it might be more interesting with a character that was in love with him.

So i took my 2nd Naeya and went throught SoR, KOTFE and KOTET and damn , they're awsome together. The french voicing for both of them has so much emotion between them, I just can't see any of them with anyone else now.

Funny thing is when i went through Umbara whith my Naeya who's with Arcann, Theron and her sounded like they were actually in love, while i never picked any flirt option on that character.

I guess french JK and Theron are just the perfect match :D

Well, most of my toons are female, so i feel quite lucky with all those cool dudes as LI. And well, i don't really like most of the female LI as LI, i like some of them as friend/sisters for my toons, but not that much as romance (like Vette, Temple or Dorne), and can't stand the others (like Jaesa or Ashara). And I really don't like the mentor/apprentice kind of romance which rules out Kira, Nadia, Jaesa, Ashara and Mako (but here that's more because she's really too young)

My poor SI and JC are still single. I could see my SI with another guy, but i'm short on m/m options as Koth is with my smuggler, Theron with my JK and Arcann will probably end up with a ****** lady Wrath.

I need a gay only romance I guess (something like Cytharat but with an actual romance) and well a lesbian only too to be fair for everyone.

Funny thing is when i went through Umbara whith my Naeya who's with Arcann, Theron and her sounded like they were actually in love, while i never picked any flirt option on that character.

I guess french JK and Theron are just the perfect match :D

I would choose the French VA's if not for the fact I love Troy Baker so much and can't see Theron as anyone else now lol.

Edited by slydfox

In a galaxy that can make clones like Mako, they can surely blend the dna of two guys to make babies. I bet Oggorubb and Lokin would be up for the challenge of working out the tech & biology ;)

In a galaxy that can make clones like Mako, they can surely blend the dna of two guys to make babies. I bet Oggorubb and Lokin would be up for the challenge of working out the tech & biology ;)

Give them the idea, then run away before they think of MORE things to do with the pair...

Give them the idea, then run away before they think of MORE things to do with the pair...

Please Bioware! :D:D:D:D

I know some of you guys are writing fanfictions, I myself will be uploading to AO3 soon, if links aren't allowed here can you PM them to me? I really love reading about other people's OC's, especially Theron/quinnmancers. Hell, chuck in your Arcann ones too!

Mine are linked in my sig, but I haven't really been working on Something More, with all the drama with Theron, Aftermath has taken all of my time. I am slowly working on KoTFE chapters right now as well as the chapters after Umbara and leading up to Nathema.

I hope you enjoy it. :)

As, I feel that way about mine sometimes, and one of my favorite authors posted something that really spoke to me. He said: Many writers falter when they're afraid someone will hate their work. You know what? They will. Even the great writers are not loved by all. Do and write what you love. Don't let that fear steal away from you or those that will absolutely love what you do. Give yourself the time to find your voice in a story. Don't look back and judge your work at 500, 1,000, or even 3,000 words. Just push forward. You will never see it through to the end if you falter eternally at the beginning.

Edited by rachetsw

I hope you enjoy it. :)

As, I feel that way about mine sometimes, and one of my favorite authors posted something that really spoke to me. He said: Many writers falter when they're afraid someone will hate their work. You know what? They will. Even the great writers are not loved by all. Do and write what you love. Don't let that fear steal away from you or those that will absolutely love what you do. Give yourself the time to find your voice in a story. Don't look back and judge your work at 500, 1,000, or even 3,000 words. Just push forward. You will never see it through to the end if you falter eternally at the beginning.

16k words, and it won't be getting any better xD as an avid reader I'm my own worst critic. I know I'm a bad writer, i just wanted my thoughts on paper.

Heard that advice often, and it's good. it's the only way I finished my first chapter kinda properly. had been sitting on it for 4 years.

Edited by Asmodesu

Yeah, I am writing for me. And I hope others enjoy it as well. I really love Emm and Jen, and how Emm is constantly bossing Jen around, even though Jen is the older of the two. Emm loves to tease Jen, about so many things, but when the chips are down, she is there to lift Jen up. As much as I love Malavai and Theron, the real heart of my story is the relationship between the two of them. Two strong women, pushing each other to reach higher goals. Edited by rachetsw

I know some of you guys are writing fanfictions, I myself will be uploading to AO3 soon, if links aren't allowed here can you PM them to me? I really love reading about other people's OC's, especially Theron/quinnmancers. Hell, chuck in your Arcann ones too!

Im co-writing a Theron x Agent fic at the moment with a friend, we have written the first 6 chapters and are hoping to be posting it on Ao3 sooon so keep an eye out for "Deceptions" AU but in the current time line and a very in-depth romance story :)

Basic run down is she is sent by Imperial Intelligence to get the locations of the Sixth Line Jedi for the Sith but theres a lot more to it as well.

Edited by Suzsi

My siggie contains a link to my stuff. A link to AO3 is on the first page, below bios.

Mine is linked in my sig! ~130k words and nearing the end of my first installment. I think I'll be up around three or four in a series at some point. I'm not satisfied with the first few chapters, and I have them marked for rewrites, but it was the first time I've ever written anything to be posted publicly and it's neat to see how much you've progressed.

The central pairing is an eventual OT3 (Theron/Sith Inquisitor/Andronikos) but I also have Sith Warrior/Pierce (Pierce needs more luvins) and Jedi Knight/Scourge. My work carries an "E" rating...and that's not "E" for Everyone, lol.

Fanfiction = love!

I have two stories, my original and then the sequel. The original focuses on my Jedi Knight post class story looking to find a cure for Lord Scourge while discovering more about her own past and family ties, eventually leading her to the Empire. It follows parts of Makeb, Shadows of Revan and Ziost leading to the first chapter of KOTFE. It has Jedi Knight/Scourge/Theron pairings as well as Quinn and the SW. Rated Mature for the occasional mild smut and some typical SWTOR violence.

The sequel follows her dealing with the war with Arcann/Eternal Empire. She's actually not the original Outlander in that story to start out with and I did spin/alter some KOTFE events to personalize the story more. Includes the same people as the original plus some new pairings such as Lord Cytharat/Praven, and an Agent/Balkar.

Both works can be found as part of this series here; https://archiveofourown.org/series/1008378