The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

We won guys! The edgelords didn't win! The worst is that Theron's mostly dead, and Theron is Teraalin's fiance now, so pretty good. It all worked out in the end. I'm pretty satisfied, and anyway, Theron couldn't have been anything other than a double agent.

We won guys! The edgelords didn't win! The worst is that Theron's mostly dead, and Theron is Teraalin's fiance now, so pretty good. It all worked out in the end. I'm pretty satisfied, and anyway, Theron couldn't have been anything other than a double agent.

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Awesome!

Awesome!

Sounds like everyone won, lovers and haters. Worst case Theron will end up like Aric and Kaylio during KOTET.

Edited by DefenderTwo

Just a note to the devs, isn't there any way you can base certain cutscene auto responses from our characters on our alignment or something? As in when Theron gets shot my character sounds all worried when he really couldn't care less about Theron at that point :p Maybe make people with light alignment sound worried and dark alignment not so much. But then, I guess there'd be exceptions like DS players who have romanced Theron etc

Yeah, or if auto-responses were maybe based on how you'd treated the character in the past? Because my DS agent has always been a jerk to Theron - the only nice things he's ever said to him have been cutscene auto-dialogue, lol. I expect, however, that our past niceness or cruelty to a character is probably not recorded by the game. I'd say if they wanted to base it on alignment that romance should override it - so a DS character who loves Theron still shows concern.

Yeah, or if auto-responses were maybe based on how you'd treated the character in the past? Because my DS agent has always been a jerk to Theron - the only nice things he's ever said to him have been cutscene auto-dialogue, lol. I expect, however, that our past niceness or cruelty to a character is probably not recorded by the game. I'd say if they wanted to base it on alignment that romance should override it - so a DS character who loves Theron still shows concern.

From everything I gathered, I think because the story forces the trio (Lana, Theron, PC) to be close friends after all this time. Regardless of player's wishes.

From everything I gathered, I think because the story forces the trio (Lana, Theron, PC) to be close friends after all this time. Regardless of player's wishes.

I feel like that makes sense for a lot of characters, but the game also gives us the capacity to play characters who would not be Theron's friend - characters I can't imagine Theron wanting to be close to unless he's suffering from some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. Lana I dunno... Even characters of mine who kept some distance from her over the story feel significantly closer to her by the end of 5.9.

Just finished the fp and damn Theron was so adorable, and the proposal was at the same time super cute and really funny.

Now it's time for Theron and Naeya to make some baby Shan :rolleyes:

löl xD

but first please a wedding party on Odessen ;):p:p:p:p:D:D;);) ... because there was a question but no wedding at this time ... so we need a wedding party :p

And hey ..... thats a Shan ...^^

Edited by Keylie

I'm kinda annoyed at myself for ruining my one character with a Theron romance xD I totally forgot my female Agent was the one and only I had romanced him on when Vector returned :/ Took him back because it would frankly have broken my heart to disappoint the poor forlorn SoB and realised after about Theron when I got the "Things left unsaid" mission. Too bad. Wish I'd at least done the FP first and got to see the marriage stuff. Then I still coulda dumped him like a sack of potatoes for Vector 2 minutes later lol.

Oh well, she'll still save him at least. That soft spot is still there :p Even after putting a million credit bounty on his ***** haha... it was just in anger :p

I hated watching "leave theron" scene. I wanted to see what the other options were. (youtube is evil sometimes) I don't see the reasoning behind wanting him dead. Even worse, don't ever look for the be evil to vette stuff. That just basically killed me, it made me want to feed vette a million gifts just to make up for it.

I wish i had done more theron romances, but I missed key points in doing it with my toons But any other toon will romance him. I find him one of the more nicer options in the game other then vector and aric.

Edited by LeelaSeventen

SO far all LI's returned post KotET say the same thing (now including Lana and Theron). "no matter what happens, we'll face it together"

They going to give them all content now , since that was an argument for Lana and Theron getting more, or is it just a throw away line for everyone? lol

SO far all LI's returned post KotET say the same thing (now including Lana and Theron). "no matter what happens, we'll face it together"

They going to give them all content now , since that was an argument for Lana and Theron getting more, or is it just a throw away line for everyone? lol

Likely just a throwaway line to explain why they're still on Odessen and not doing their own thing.

I hated watching "leave theron" scene. I wanted to see what the other options were. (youtube is evil sometimes) I don't see the reasoning behind wanting him dead. Even worse, don't ever look for the be evil to vette stuff. That just basically killed me, it made me want to feed vette a million gifts just to make up for it.

yes its a crying scene ... he do all to protect you and/or the alliance and then they leave him alone or sent him away .... if i saw this i was crying -.-

löl xD

but first please a wedding party on Odessen ;):p:p:p:p:D:D;);) ... because there was a question but no wedding at this time ... so we need a wedding party :p

And hey ..... thats a Shan ...^^

Well, yeah of course we need a big magnificent wedding party on Odessen before getting to the baby Shan part, but well, i'll take both :rolleyes:

And I'd really like to have a Satele reaction to it, because she's always been a mother like figure to my JK so now that she's with her son, that'd be nice to see what she has to say about it.

I'd like some reaction from Malcom too, considering that just like him, his son fell for a Jedi too :D

Well, yeah of course we need a big magnificent wedding party on Odessen before getting to the baby Shan part, but well, i'll take both :rolleyes:

And I'd really like to have a Satele reaction to it, because she's always been a mother like figure to my JK so now that she's with her son, that'd be nice to see what she has to say about it.

I'd like some reaction from Malcom too, considering that just like him, his son fell for a Jedi too :D

:D:D:D

thats the force :p

Shans protect now for 10 generations as Jedi (not Vaner -son from Revan and Bastila- or Theron --> Politician and Spy <---) the republik ... i think Satele will be not amused with a wedding, because she is a Jedi ..no jedi is more jedi than Satele ... (my scoundrel dont like her, because she hates what Satele have done to little Theron as he was a baby ...Theron sah his 'Mom' the first time, where he was 25 ... )

Edited by Keylie

Likely just a throwaway line to explain why they're still on Odessen and not doing their own thing.

Yeah that's what I'm sure of. I just saw people yesterday saying it meant far more just because it came from Theron xD It was a nice touch though, but they do all have it <3

OH i would love to see a wedding in the game, no fade to black stuff.

Is there only one proper wedding currently in the game? The Jedi Knight one? I don't count the agent one as that was for spy business!

Also, if Theron gets a wedding watch the forum explode with "where's my wedding"? malarky :D

Yeah, as much as I'd like to have a wedding, I'll headcanon it. I don't think any of the other LIs got a proper one and it's not worth the drama of "But my Quinn/Aric/Elara/Vette/Torian!!" etc. Besides, not to sound like an arrogant tosspot but the game couldn't match my headcanon anyhows so, this is fine.

Yeah, as much as I'd like to have a wedding, I'll headcanon it. I don't think any of the other LIs got a proper one and it's not worth the drama of "But my Quinn/Aric/Elara/Vette/Torian!!" etc. Besides, not to sound like an arrogant tosspot but the game couldn't match my headcanon anyhows so, this is fine.

Yeah my Trooper got Married in the Cathar settlement (which is beautiful) that Aric was raised in. I can't remember the exact dialogue but the trooper and aric did get married.

Aric and the Trooper are married. That I am sure of because of the comments at the end of the companion story and what aric said to my trooper during the KOTET

They are but there's no wedding, same with the Warrior and Quinn - also married no wedding (and no acknowledgement that they were ever married when he returns).

Well then I will keep my wedding headcanon. A nice Garden theme with Garza as the one who marries us.

I would have thought there would have been more weddings with all the romances they have in the game. But hey more RP for everyone to do if they want. THey do have a lot of nice outfits you could turn into wedding dresses, you would just have to be creative.

Is there only one proper wedding currently in the game? The Jedi Knight one? I don't count the agent one as that was for spy business!

Also, if Theron gets a wedding watch the forum explode with "where's my wedding"? malarky :D

hmm technically Corso and the smuggler have one too.. on the ship since she's the captain so can perform ceremonies, and they say vows.

That Voss one was the best, even though it was solely for the information...

I personally prefer the proposal and then next scene they're married, so not actually showing the wedding. That leaves it up to me, with no "but I'd prefer it this way".. so long as they use the terms wife/husband after I'm good with it !

Edited by Asmodesu