Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

On 6/1/2023 at 10:12 PM, cannibithobbal said:

Yeah, those are all the reasons my Jedi were pragmatic enough to ally with Acina (plus they're pretty open-minded too, I mean my JK constantly turning people from the dark side lol) but then obviously both sided with republic on Iokath (couldn't hurt Theron, ever).

However as much as *I* know that allying with Acina is ultimately a good thing (as a character I actually like her a lot) and she does not betray them during KotET, no way my agent would be able to know that and he does not trust Acina when she says she is trying to change the sith and he doesn't trust the empire in general (hence double agent lol).

I will report back how this choice affects the story.   🤔 I mean, it might have very few consequences, idk haha

Yep, same for my JK, she's always turning ennemies into allies, and always willing to give people a chance, but in the end, even if she decided to stay independant and to leave the Jedi Order, she's still a pub and a Jedi at heart, so allying with the Republic is only natural for her (and yeah knowing what happens to Malcom if i don't is another motivation for me as the player to pick the Republic on Iokath, i just can't let Theron feel at least partially responsible for his father's death, and my JK would also feel terrible if she felt she too was partially responsible for that) and i think it'll be the same as your IA for mine, he doesn't trust the Empire after everything they did to him so he's going to keep his distance from them (really wish we could have Zeltron as playable species, a Zeltron IA could be something terribly effective, so for now my poor guy is just a slightly pinkish human with pink hair, but it's really not the same)

On another note, i went on to replay The GEMINI Deception, but unfortunately, my game froze during the GEMINI fight and refuses to unfreeze for now (i hate that fight so much, it's already annoying when everything goes well, but there...), so the cutscene i wanted to record will have to wait until tomorrow, as it's already 1 am, and i'll soon go to bed.

Edited by Goreshaga

So after six or so hours, I finally got Theron's outfit perfect on my agent. I compared boots, belts, pants, dye colours, etc. I resubbed (cheaper than buying the artifact equipment account unlock) so I could use the artifact equipment red crystals for his weapon so the lit areas would match the red in his outfit. I think he turned out well. Now if only I was putting that time into cleaning up the house or something. 😅

All so I could go through and re-record Chapter 9 and onwards now that I know the cantina date scene can be redone. So of course, I had to record the "You again? Ugh," just for fun, and Theron actually chastised me! 🤣  He said something completely different in response to that line and chastised me. (Well, insofar as he is truly capable of doing so, anyway.) I love him so much! 😍

Here it is. My agent didn't romance him in SoR, while my JC and BH did. Thus, the initial line is different. So awesome! I included JC and BH just in case someone wanted to hear the voice lines again on the other characters. :sy_star:

Edited by yenzin
changed a word. fixed video. new link.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, yenzin said:

So after six or so hours, I finally got Theron's outfit perfect on my agent. I compared boots, belts, pants, dye colours, etc. I resubbed (cheaper than buying the artifact equipment account unlock) so I could use the artifact equipment red crystals for his weapon so the lit areas would match the red in his outfit. I think he turned out well. Now if only I was putting that time into cleaning up the house or something. 😅

All so I could go through and re-record Chapter 9 and onwards now that I know the cantina date scene can be redone. So of course, I had to record the "You again? Ugh," just for fun, and Theron actually chastised me! 🤣  He said something completely different in response to that line and chastised me. (Well, insofar as he is truly capable of doing so, anyway.) I love him so much! 😍

Here it is. My agent didn't romance him in SoR, while my JC and BH did. Thus, the initial line is different. So awesome! I included JC and BH just in case someone wanted to hear the voice lines again on the other characters. :sy_star:

omg, Theron sounds sooo salty on that line to agent 🤣 AS HE SHOULD. 

I genuinely love all these discoveries of alt lines for previous romance and no previous romance, ty to your agent for taking that one for the team 🥲 

also, 6 hours, a sub, and some $$ well spent, he looks very nice 😍   I actually looked at that exact same jacket on him literally this morning, when I realized I needed to change Theron's outfit if he was going to stay black and red (his jacket has a glitch with red dyes erg).  I ultimately opted to just make him black and grey like on my JK instead of matchies because I just can't bring myself to take that jacket off him because it looks so damn good, especially from the back.... he still looks fabulous less matched, it's fiiiiiine.  They're still the black leather duster couple 😉

I need to start making more liberal use of the replay option for KotXX missions to hear alt lines tbh.  I might rerecord the missions where he had the glitchy jacket at some point.....

Speaking of alt lines, I actually discovered a line on Iokath (Iokath the first time, that is) that gets a romantic response from Theron that I SOMEHOW NEVER PICKED BEFORE(????) and I don't know why or how I never picked it, it's literally the top dialogue choice.  It unexpectedly slammed me in the shippy feels, lemme tell you.

Edited by cannibithobbal
accidentally submitted before I was done lol
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

😰I have never actually played any activity that she shows up in before, so for me she is just the imperial from Chapter 15.  Sounds like maybe that's good so that I wouldn't be attached, since it was too in character for my agent to pick the imperials last 

Spoilers.

Ranken and Krovo have a small story arc for the KDY flashpoint. Ranken organized the event, some moff was giving her trouble through holo call. Ranken made the "honey, come here for a second, pls" face and Krovo just walked into the holo call view, Force choke the guy to shut him up lol

Also they will both be briefing our pc in the first KDY cutscene. If you pick the "which of you is in charge" dialogue to taunt them, they will say "I trust her with my life" which is just adorable.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Speaking of alt lines, I actually discovered a line on Iokath (Iokath the first time, that is) that gets a romantic response from Theron that I SOMEHOW NEVER PICKED BEFORE(????) and I don't know why or how I never picked it, it's literally the top dialogue choice.  It unexpectedly slammed me in the shippy feels, lemme tell you.

I don't remember ever getting that either, but it's so sweet 🥰 I may have to pick that next time i'll play the Iokath chapters.

Well, while i've not been able to record the cutscene i wanted yesterday night (will try again tonight when i'll be able to play), i still managed to get some nice screenshots of our spy-boy, he even uses the correct blasters here (unfortunately the ugly default blasters came back in later cutscenes...). And that's the first time i realize he apparently never skips leg day.

And i like the response he gives when picking the first answer during the first cutscene of The GEMINI Deception, goes quite well with the "i like risks, you know that" from the following chapter too.

Edited by Goreshaga
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

I don't remember ever getting that either, but it's so sweet 🥰 I may have to pick that next time i'll play the Iokath chapters.

Well, while i've not been able to record the cutscene i wanted yesterday night (will try again tonight when i'll be able to play), i still managed to get some nice screenshots of our spy-boy, he even uses the correct blasters here (unfortunately the ugly default blasters came back in later cutscenes...). And that's the first time i realize he apparently never skips leg day.

And i like the response he gives when picking the first answer during the first cutscene of The GEMINI Deception, goes quite well with the "i like risks, you know that" from the following chapter too.

I definitely am finding some lines I'm gonna be choosing on my JK rerun, the one on Iokath and then that one about the skytroopers as well!  I don't think I ever picked that one, Theron's response is so sassy 😂  I love it.

also, screenshots 😍  That jacket and pants combo looks really good, I think those pants look more flattering on him with a short jacket than a lot of other tight pants do, very good choice.

3 hours ago, eabevella said:

I've never realized this before since I usually use body type 1 or 2, but the way male body type 3 has to bend their keens to kiss Theron is super adorable: https://i.imgur.com/ndORHOW.jpg

"Through squat I gain kisses. Through kisses my defection is foretold. The Love shall free me."

That is ridiculously adorable. ❤️  I have also never used a male BT3 before, he so beeg, Theron so smol ❤️

Also, totally off topic, but I am so excited because I finished KotET and then went and immediately got Vector back ❤️, and I am so happy with how they brought him back because

Spoiler

he basically hates the empire now too!!! ❤️  precious boy was ALWAYS too good to be imperial, so glad he finally realized it, even if he had to suffer a lot to make that happen.  😥

Which means my agent is 100% going to tell Vector about being a double agent right after he tells Theron (obviously can't be before since he says only Theron and Lana know at that point lol).  I mean Vector already sort of knows as he was there when Ardun made the offer, but he could never be told for sure before because he was still loyal to the empire at that point. 

But now agent is going to take the empire down as much for hurting/betraying his best friend/brother Vector as for what they did to him.  And after what Vector said he suffered because of the empire there is no way agent would hide the double agent thing from Vector for the same reason he wouldn't hide it from Theron: he can't let the two most important people to him think he's betraying them to the empire by genuinely rejoining 😥

Edited by cannibithobbal

2 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

I definitely am finding some lines I'm gonna be choosing on my JK rerun, the one on Iokath and then that one about the skytroopers as well!  I don't think I ever picked that one, Theron's response is so sassy 😂  I love it.

also, screenshots 😍  That jacket and pants combo looks really good, I think those pants look more flattering on him with a short jacket than a lot of other tight pants do, very good choice.

Same, i've never picked that one, but as i was there anyways, i decided to try all 3 options, and i really liked Theron's reaction. I quite like Senya's lines too with that answer. Also with that, i'm definitely picking the "i like risks, you know that." option at the beginning of chapter 16.

Thanks, I absolutely love these pants on him, they really suit him well, and the whole Frontline slicer set looks really good on him.

3 hours ago, eabevella said:

I've never realized this before since I usually use body type 1 or 2, but the way male body type 3 has to bend their keens to kiss Theron is super adorable: https://i.imgur.com/ndORHOW.jpg

"Through squat I gain kisses. Through kisses my defection is foretold. The Love shall free me."

Wow that's hilarious 🤣

7 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Also, totally off topic, but I am so excited because I finished KotET and then went and immediately got Vector back ❤️, and I am so happy with how they brought him back because

Hide contents

he basically hates the empire now too!!! ❤️  precious boy was ALWAYS too good to be imperial, so glad he finally realized it, even if he had to suffer a lot to make that happen.  😥

My agent is 100% going to tell Vector about being a double agent right after he tells Theron (obviously can't be before since he says only Theron and Lana know at that point lol).  I mean Vector already sort of knows as he was there when Ardun made the offer, but he could never be told for sure before because he was still loyal to the empire at that point. 

But now agent is going to take the empire down as much for hurting/betraying his precious brother Vector as for what they did to him.  And after what Vector said he suffered because of the empire there is no way agent would hide the double agent from Vector for the same reason he wouldn't hide it from Theron: he can't let the two most important people to him think he's betraying them to the empire by actually rejoining 😥

Vector's reunion is what totally sealed the fact F IA belongs with Vector for me. My first F IA romanced Vector during the base game and then romanced Theron during SoR and KOTFEET, but i wasn't really feeling the romance with Theron, she didn't really sound like she was genuinely in love with him and more like she was with him while Vector wasn't around.

Then she reunited with Vector and she sounded so much happier in that 2 min AA than she did during the whole romance with Theron, and that poor guy went through so much during all these years. So when i remade a new F IA, she romanced Vector and no one else, and while my first IA chose the become a ghost ending, the second one picked the double agent one as well.

17 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

That is ridiculously adorable. ❤️  I have also never used a male BT3 before, he so beeg, Theron so smol ❤️

Reveal hidden contents

Which means my agent is 100% going to tell Vector about being a double agent right after he tells Theron (obviously can't be before since he says only Theron and Lana know at that point lol).  I mean Vector already sort of knows as he was there when Ardun made the offer, but he could never be told for sure before because he was still loyal to the empire at that point. 

But now agent is going to take the empire down as much for hurting/betraying his best friend/brother Vector as for what they did to him.  And after what Vector said he suffered because of the empire there is no way agent would hide the double agent thing from Vector for the same reason he wouldn't hide it from Theron: he can't let the two most important people to him think he's betraying them to the empire by genuinely rejoining 😥

The size difference is so cute.

I also love Vector's alliance alert.

Spoiler

It's sad to see what the Empire used the Killiks as cannon fodder. Well, I hate the brainwashing bugs so I'm firmly on the "kill it with fire" bug exterminator squad but still, I feel for Vector and his trust that's too rare in the Empire (especially for agent).

4 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Wow that's hilarious 🤣

The male bt3's giant hands are super funny too. Theron is given a bear hug XD

Edited by eabevella
oops spoiler

23 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

IA both male & female's relationship with Vector is precious and beautifully nuanced. I still wonder if Theron would need time to relax around him because of his joiner connection to the hive.

Agreed, both their relationships with him are so amazing ❤️

I do think Theron (not to mention a lot of other alliance people) would initially be taken aback by Vector, but I think agent's assurance that he's a super loyal friend and then Theron getting to know him at all would make Theron warm up to him too.  I don't know if he would ever stop being weirded out by the bugs themselves but I like to think that just like agent he would get used to the fact Vector is connected to them and not be bothered by it too much.

I do think one thing not well explained is how much Vector shares with the hive vs is able to keep private, and likewise I think Theron (and Lana too, tbh) might worry about the whole hive getting sensitive information that could get to their enemies.  I think he would probably straight up ask Vector about it though, tbh.  Or ask agent, who would suggest asking Vector, and then ask Vector. lol

Another thought, even though we never see it without the romance story, I have always assumed Vector learns the "privacy mode" from the hive thing regardless?   And I wonder if he would/could use it when he knows they want him to because he is going to be privvy to sensitive information.  But obviously if the hive just knows everything he knows regardless then that wouldn't make a difference lol  (again, that is not entirely explained)

Edited by cannibithobbal

On 6/1/2023 at 12:23 PM, cannibithobbal said:

I honestly feel like on my playthrough, Theron must secretly be getting the inkling that maybe his imperial spy boyfriend is not so imperial lmao  First he picks the imperials last to save, and now he just refused to ally with Acina as well.  (I also think I finally got that horrible glitch, I reaaaaally hope it doesn't bork any actual romantic scenes in future, at least this was just them talking!!!)

Sidebar on this topic, and not just about Theron, but, I have to wonder: when LIs to the PC are around, do they ever think or worry about the fact Valkorian is probably watching them and their romance?  🫠  Because, creepy.

Oh, I see the skip there. I really hope that doesn't affect your proposal scene. 😨

I've thought that too! Argh, creepy old guy watching my characters make out. 😱 He would probably deny it if confronted about it too! 👿

On 6/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, Goreshaga said:

I had completely forgotten that too, i wonder if she says that to a non Theronmancer Commander (i guess she does, but it'd be so funny if that was a romance exclusive line)

I really like Quinn as a character, but not as a romance, at least not in the base game, if it was possible to romance him when he comes back, that'd probably be another story. The power imbalance is too strong, and if you pick all the flirts the SW really looks like she's harassing him. And, i'm sorry, but i'd take his romance a lot more seriously if it was a M/M romance, i just can't see him as a straight guy (not to mention, he told my M SW that he wanted to raise kids with him, so BW where's the M/M romance with Quinn ?)

I'm curious if Shae says that to just any PC too! I'll likely never know though unless I get my male SW all the way there. 

That seems to be an issue with a few of the romances. Where the PC comes on rather strong to the point of harassment. I decided to make a male. Another miraluka, even though lore-wise it makes no sense. Miraluka were never ones to follow the dark side. They can see auras, sense emotions, 'see' personality traits. Being surrounded by constant pain, negativity, and narcissistic people would really wear on them. I think though that it may work out here. Plus, there is a first time for everything. 😁

I gave him scars on his neck. Likely got them from talking back to a Sith at some point. 😅

I really wanted to hear that line so of course I went to Youtube and Google and couldn't find it anywhere. Guess I'll just have to play my male SW and hear the line for myself. And write lots of fanfiction on them both. 😏 I definitely prefer playing male characters. And it seems like a lot of people in the Quinn thread think he may be gay too... 

I really need to resurrect the Quinn Love thread... Have been lurking for the past two weeks, catching up on past posts. Started on page 340. Once I catch up to present I'll make my first post there. 😁

On 6/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, Goreshaga said:

I really can't say the same about my BH. When she reunites with Torian on Darvanis, they just make out in front of everybody, with him getting a handful of her booty, they clearly have no shame 🤣

And Shae's reaction always crack me up, she'll all like "I guess you two know each other." Oh, no no, my BH is just super friendly and gives kisses on the lips to everybody she meets for the fisrt time... 🙄

🤣🤣

16 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

omg, Theron sounds sooo salty on that line to agent 🤣 AS HE SHOULD. 

I genuinely love all these discoveries of alt lines for previous romance and no previous romance, ty to your agent for taking that one for the team 🥲 

also, 6 hours, a sub, and some $$ well spent, he looks very nice 😍   I actually looked at that exact same jacket on him literally this morning, when I realized I needed to change Theron's outfit if he was going to stay black and red (his jacket has a glitch with red dyes erg).  I ultimately opted to just make him black and grey like on my JK instead of matchies because I just can't bring myself to take that jacket off him because it looks so damn good, especially from the back.... he still looks fabulous less matched, it's fiiiiiine.  They're still the black leather duster couple 😉

I need to start making more liberal use of the replay option for KotXX missions to hear alt lines tbh.  I might rerecord the missions where he had the glitchy jacket at some point.....

Agreed! Agent! Be nice! 🤣

😁 You're welcome. I'm loving how much it worked out.

I need to replay the chapters more too. Especially ones where the sound went really bad. 

I love that line!!! I got it on my BH. Have not gotten there yet on my agent or JC. (Been spending all my time on fashion. 😅)

I really wanted to dress him in the Casual Vandal - only with a shirt underneath - but couldn't find something like that. 

When Theron shows up for that reunion, I imagine he is dressed in similar colours because he pays attention to everything. Including the colour schemes of the person he may have had a thing for long ago.

Theron: (standing in front of his clothing locker) Okay... what do I have that is puce with a hint of mint? 🤔 Nothing. Why would I even have something like that? 🤨 Now I have to stop off at the fleet to go shopping before I reach Odessen. 

Because I imagine he would put in that extra effort! 🤩

That said, I decided to dress my agent in a clubbing outfit too for the cantina scene and they do not match🤣 (Black and purple dye starts at 350mil! 😱)

Theron: 😲 I (clears throat) see you wore red. 

Agent: (looks down at self) Yes. I wanted to wear something fun. This has been sitting in my locker for forever and I have never worn it. 

Theron: Looks good.

Agent: Thanks. You do too. 🧐 Never thought I would see you in something like that😏

Theron: A friend of mine is lending it to me. :classic_blush:

Agent: 😉 Be sure to pass on my thanks then.

6 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

He doesn't skip chest day either. Our spy-boy is built! 😍

I've noticed he uses the correct blasters on really vital or beloved scenes. Like that one there, the cantina, the reunion on Odession, the proposal scene, the 'I'm coming with you save to Satele' scene. Ones like those. I've noticed the blasters are bugged in many other places though.

What I love most about that shot is Theron's posture. That's exactly how I was trained to shoot in the military. Side on to the enemy to present the least amount of myself as a target to the enemy. By holding the pistol like that too, the kickback travels down the arm and into the shoulder and keeps the arm from jerking upon firing. Have to love that the Devs did their research there. 🏆

5 hours ago, eabevella said:

Ohhhhh! So, that's how Theron is getting on height to kiss my agent. Agent is tiptoeing and Theron is squatting. Makes so much sense now. 😁

Actually, that is a great shot to see exactly how Theron kisses someone shorter (or taller 😉) than him. I really need to get to work on my agent's clone. 

Speaking of alternate lines, in trying, and failing, to find the "I can't lose you line," I came across this one. My BH and, after much soul-searching, agent both said, "I'll be careful," to Theron at the start of Chapter 16. Does Theron say something else if the character chooses the second or third line instead?

Then there is this great line. I just love how willing Theron is to destroy people or things with me. 😁 He finished the sentence without missing a beat. 

Since most of you may never see it, here is Theron being totally willing to shoot his own father - I think he misses on purpose though (he has implants that make it impossible for him to miss (Annihilation)) - and subsequently, Malcom's death. I have the flirt recorded but watching it makes me cringe, so on my playthrough, I don't take that option. Also, there are a couple of sweet lines in there. 💖🥰

As a side note, I love the number of action shots in KotFE. 🤩

Edited by yenzin
added an emoji. changed two links.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Oh, I see the skip there. I really hope that doesn't affect your proposal scene. 😨

I've thought that too! Argh, creepy old guy watching my characters make out. 😱 He would probably deny it if confronted about it too! 👿

SAME, if my proposal scene break I will cry. 😥

I honestly feel I should HC that my characters would not go any farther than kissing occasionally until the creepy man is no longer watching.  Unless they literally just want to try and shock him into going away I suppose lol

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

I love that line!!! I got it on my BH. Have not gotten there yet on my agent or JC. (Been spending all my time on fashion. 😅)

omg, did my agent somehow race past yours in the story?  😅  whooooops, that might say a bit about how too much I play this game 🤣  And I took a lot of time being distracted by fashion as well, I have no excuses except that I play too much lmao

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

What I love most about that shot is Theron's posture. That's exactly how I was trained to shoot in the military. Side on to the enemy to present the least amount of myself as a target to the enemy. By holding the pistol like that too, the kickback travels down the arm and into the shoulder and keeps the arm from jerking upon firing. Have to love that the Devs did their research there. 🏆

ohhh that is an awesome insight!  I just thought he looked super cool, never would have considered that it was actually practical too, but I suppose I should have because Theron is just that good 😍

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Ohhhhh! So, that's how Theron is getting on height to kiss my agent. Agent is tiptoeing and Theron is squatting. Makes so much sense now. 😁

Actually, that is a great shot to see exactly how Theron kisses someone shorter (or taller 😉) than him. I really need to get to work on my agent's clone.

I very much want to see that now.  😅  Although I wonder if he would just kiss a smol boy the same way as he kisses the girls, where he bends over as opposed to squatting haha

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Speaking of alternate lines, in trying, and failing, to find the "I can't lose you line," I came across this one. My BH and, after much soul-searching, agent both said, "I'll be careful," to Theron at the start of Chapter 16. Does Theron say something else if the character chooses the second or third line instead?

Ya know, I also agonized and realized that the "I'll be careful" was what I wanted on my agent too!  I actually recorded it once with the "I like risks" line, and the risks part and the fact that agent kissed Theron there instead of the other way around fit really well, but I realized that I don't think Theron declaring "I'm crazy about you" out loud like that fit their relationship at that point in the story, so I restarted the chapter and changed it.  (I also love the idea of agent teasing Theron later after revealing he was a double agent the entire time with "and you said I was a terrible liar....." 😂)

So long story short, I also have never seen any line from Theron later besides that one in your video!  I wondered the same exact thing on this playthrough, whether he would say something else there if you chose the other options.  I mean, he MUST, right?  would love to hear what he says.

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Since most of you may never see it, here is Theron being totally willing to shoot his own father - I think he misses on purpose though (he has implants that make it impossible for him to miss (Annihilation)) - and subsequently, Malcom's death. I have the flirt recorded but watching it makes me cringe, so on my playthrough, I don't take that option. Also, there are a couple of sweet lines in there. 💖🥰

oh my god. 

I am.

SO GLAD that I have never done this myself, but very glad to have seen it.  (ty for the video! ❤️)

because seriously, that broke me.  I'm.... yeah.  I'm broken now.

y'all know how much I like to be emotionally demolished by stories with how much I love the fractured alliances arc, but man.  somehow, Theron declaring that he totally defected for love, then shooting at his father, then him saying he always hated Malcolm for choosing the republic over him, and then him being so emotional and sad.  all that got me.  Theron in too much pain, I can't.

I.... I always said I could never put Theron through that by choosing imperial, and now I know... not only was a totally right, but also, I can't put ME through that either 🫠

I do find it interesting that from the point of Lana's call the scene is identical to republic though, I figured everything would be different, but that bit's all the same

Edited by cannibithobbal

43 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Seriously, got a lot of inspiration from the last one. I'll make this Jedi thing work too. 😉

Ok, your boys lookin mighty fine there, I have to say 😍

I actually tested Theron in the steadfast master robes and although he looks fabulous 😍  I obviously didn't keep the look, just doesn't feel like him..... well, not in THIS reality anyway................ (she says, thinking back to like 20 pages ago when she suggested that Therons AU story with an imperial agent Theron, a jedi Theron, and a republic soldier Theron........ 😉)

Edited by cannibithobbal

2 hours ago, yenzin said:

That seems to be an issue with a few of the romances. Where the PC comes on rather strong to the point of harassment. I decided to make a male. Another miraluka, even though lore-wise it makes no sense. Miraluka were never ones to follow the dark side. They can see auras, sense emotions, 'see' personality traits. Being surrounded by constant pain, negativity, and narcissistic people would really wear on them. I think though that it may work out here. Plus, there is a first time for everything. 😁

I gave him scars on his neck. Likely got them from talking back to a Sith at some point. 😅

I really wanted to hear that line so of course I went to Youtube and Google and couldn't find it anywhere. Guess I'll just have to play my male SW and hear the line for myself. And write lots of fanfiction on them both. 😏 I definitely prefer playing male characters. And it seems like a lot of people in the Quinn thread think he may be gay too... 

Yeah, and it seems to be mostly in the base game

Seems nice.

This is my M SW and Quinn and i 100% ship them, even if the game doesn't let me actually do it, but it'd be really nice to have an actual romance. My boy SW is shorter than my F SW in the end, i think she'd definitely break him if they were to fist fight.

I can't remember the exact wording as it was a couple years ago that i played this M SW, and i was playing in french anyways at that moment, but iirc it was near the end of the class story, around the same time he'd propose to a F SW and talk about having kids with her.

He doesn't skip chest day either. Our spy-boy is built! 😍

I've noticed he uses the correct blasters on really vital or beloved scenes. Like that one there, the cantina, the reunion on Odession, the proposal scene, the 'I'm coming with you save to Satele' scene. Ones like those. I've noticed the blasters are bugged in many other places though.

Yep, he's very nice to look at.

It's already nice to have the correct blasters in important scenes, would be even better if those ugly default ones never showed up though.

Oh, nice to know they paid attention to that kind of details.

Hm, i'm curious too, i always picked the "i'll be careful" previously so always got the "remember your promise". I want to know what he says if the PC picked the second or third line now before deciding on which one i want to pick for my official playtrough.

I'm so glad that the only time i chose the Empire over the Republic i was not on a Theronmancer, and that i did that before playing it with my JK, that was already hard to watch with a simple friendship going on, but honestly, while the "i couldn't live if i lost you" line is very sweet, the whole making him choose between his family and lover doesn't really sit right with me and the whole kissing him over his father's dead body is 🤮. Glad you didn't take this option tbh.

As a side note, I love the number of action shots in KotFE. 🤩

Nice shots, especially the ones with your BH, he looks really cool there.

51 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

I honestly feel I should HC that my characters would not go any farther than kissing occasionally until the creepy man is no longer watching.  Unless they literally just want to try and shock him into going away I suppose lol

I HC that my JK is willing to be with Theron, but refuses to be really intimate with him while Valkorion is in there, not just because she's shy and doesn't want him to see things, but because she's also afraid of what could happen if she were to become pregnant, and Valkorion decided to take the child as his new host (i imagine it'd be extremely hard both for my JK and for Theron if their child became Valky's new host and they had to fight and potentially kill that child).

I don't want to imagine what Vaylin has seen though between the moment Valkorion was destroyed in my JK's mind and EoO as she's apparently been in the Outlander's mind the whole time without them realising she was trapped inside.

Edited by Goreshaga

31 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

omg, did my agent somehow race past yours in the story?  😅  whooooops, that might say a bit about how too much I play this game 🤣  And I took a lot of time being distracted by fashion as well, I have no excuses except that I play too much lmao

3 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

Reveal hidden contents

Haha! Yup, mine is in the middle of Chapter 16. Just told Gault and Vette to kill anyone they come across. 😂

I find it amusing that you caught up and outpaced my agent so quickly. 🤣 Thus, I am not touching your fancy, little spoiler tag about Vector. Nope, it is staying closed! I am not falling for it. 😏 I managed not to get spoilers regarding Hunter during my playthrough. I am not slipping up now. 😘

40 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Ya know, I also agonized and realized that the "I'll be careful" was what I wanted on my agent too!  I actually recorded it once with the "I like risks" line, and the risks part and the fact that agent kissed Theron there instead of the other way around fit really well, but I realized that I don't think Theron declaring "I'm crazy about you" out loud like that fit their relationship at that point in the story, so I restarted the chapter and changed it.  (I also love the idea of agent teasing Theron later after revealing he was a double agent the entire time with "and you said I was a bad liar....." 😂)

So long story short, I also have never seen any line from Theron later besides that one in your video!  I wondered the same exact thing on this playthrough, whether he would say something else there if you chose the other options.  I mean, he MUST, right?  would love to hear what he says.

It was the "I'm crazy about you," line that cinched it for me too. My agent and Theron just have not been together that long yet.

If there is a character that would take the third line, and have it work at that point in time, it would be my BH.

Depending on the voice acting, when my JC gets there, he'll take the second line. Out of all my characters, he would be able to 'see' with his Force vision and miraluka powers exactly how Theron feels about Satele. Even without Theron opening up as much to a Republic character, my JC could sense Theron's feelings about Satele during those scenes in which they are together in the same room or area. He would know that Theron has abandonment issues and would be scared of losing JC. I really hope that that line is voiced well on maleJC so that I can take it. JC being flippant and dismissive there would be so Grr!

54 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

oh my god. 

I am.

SO GLAD that I have never done this myself, but very glad to have seen it.  (ty for the video! ❤️)

because seriously, that broke me.  I'm.... yeah.  I'm broken now.

y'all know how much I like to be emotionally demolished by stories with how much I love the fractured alliances arc, but man.  somehow, Theron declaring that he totally defected for love, then shooting at his father, then him saying he always hated Malcolm for choosing the republic over him, and then him being so emotional and sad.  all that got me.  Theron in too much pain, I can't.

I.... I always said I could never put Theron through that by choosing imperial, and now I know... not only was a totally right, but also, I can't put ME through that either 🫠

It was a very hard scene. I did not want Malcom to die. (first playthrough. I did not know that would happen.) While I was very impressed with Theron's conviction and willingness to stop his father, I was also glad that he couldn't seem to be able to force himself to do so. In the end, there is still a part of him that cares about Malcom, even though they aren't close. As evidenced by the heartfelt cry he does as he runs towards Malcom.

Wish I could give you a hug! Here is one from far away

And just in case you haven't had enough feels, here is Theron saying he can't lose Satele too. I think it is the only other scene after that that mentions his father. 🤔 Also, I find it really funny that my BH's question went Whooosh! right over Arcann's head. 🤣

26 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Ok, your boys lookin mighty fine there, I have to say 😍

I actually tested Theron in the steadfast master robes and although he looks fabulous 😍  I obviously didn't keep the look, just doesn't feel like him..... well, not in THIS reality anyway................ (she says, thinking back to like 20 pages ago when she suggested that Therons AU story with an imperial agent Theron, a jedi Theron, and a republic soldier Theron........ 😉)

Ty, ty. It's important to look good while saving the galaxy. 😏

I keep wanting to put robes on him too. 🤣 That's why I'm loving the idea of changing his outfits every time he mentions he has a contact to meet. Imperial officer meeting here, posing as a Jedi master there, deep undercover in a slavers ring over there, smuggling aedgan eels for Nem'ro the Hutt....

38 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah, and it seems to be mostly in the base game

Seems nice.

This is my M SW and Quinn and i 100% ship them, even if the game doesn't let me actually do it, but it'd be really nice to have an actual romance. My boy SW is shorter than my F SW in the end, i think she'd definitely break him if they were to fist fight.

I can't remember the exact wording as it was a couple years ago that i played this M SW, and i was playing in french anyways at that moment, but iirc it was near the end of the class story, around the same time he'd propose to a F SW and talk about having kids with her.

Awwww! They look adorable together!!! 😍 So many shippy feels just then. I really love like 🥰 Quinn already and I haven't even met him yet. 🤭

Near the end of the class story makes sense. I'm looking forward to watching that! And if Quinn says that to maleSW, and counts down to the day how long they have been apart, then there should totally have been a romance option there.

45 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I'm so glad that the only time i chose the Empire over the Republic i was not on a Theronmancer, and that i did that before playing it with my JK, that was already hard to watch with a simple friendship going on, but honestly, while the "i couldn't live if i lost you" line is very sweet, the whole making him choose between his family and lover doesn't really sit right with me and the whole kissing him over his father's dead body is 🤮. Glad you didn't take this option tbh.

I HC that my JK is willing to be with Theron, but refuses to be really intimate with him while Valkorion is in there, not just because she's shy and doesn't want him to see things, but because she's also afraid of what could happen if she were to become pregnant, and Valkorion decided to take the child as his new host (i imagine it'd be extremely hard both for my JK and for Theron if their child became Valky's new host and they had to fight and potentially kill that child).

I don't want to imagine what Vaylin has seen though between the moment Valkorion was destroyed in my JK's mind and EoO as she's apparently been in the Outlander's mind the whole time without them realising she was trapped inside.

Right!? So cringe and wrong and I just can't. What were the Devs thinking? A comforting hug or a hand upon Theron's shoulder would have been a lot more appropriate. 

And agreed. If Theron at any time ever, said to my character, "I really want you to side with the Republic here," or, "Let's switch sides," he totally would have. But Theron never asks the PC who they would like to support (at least, not on screen) and Theron is never able to give an opinion on the matter (that I remember, anyway). My BH would never have made Theron choose between his loyalties or his family. But that's just another example of the lack of player agency in the story. 

I do like the "I love you" there though. Favourite part about the whole soul-crushing scene.

56 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Nice shots, especially the ones with your BH, he looks really cool there.

I'm sure I have better ones of Theorn, but that one folder alone has 1,822 screenshots 😅 and none of them were really jumping out at me. 

58 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Oh, wow, I had not even thought of something like that. That is such a horrifying thought! Yeah, having to kill their own possessed child would be devastating! 🥺

I had completely forgotten about Vaylin being in the PC's head. 😲 I really need to get to playing the storyline again. 

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

Ok, so after saying this I decided to actually put him in the steadfast master robes and show it off, and now I hate how much I love them on him and they might stay on for a bit (unless until more content for JC to play where I need the outfit continuity for recording lol)

I decided to record the alliance opening, and as a bonus I recorded JC doing all the mean dialogue options/oppressive speech (because they honestly cracked me up, my nicest character ever being absolutely savage lol) + the "ugh not you" + buttering up lines while I was at it.  (Theron's at timestamp 2:37 on the video btw if you don't care about the part I recorded for luls haha)

ALSO, I finally got Theron to say "who needs the force!" for the second time ever and got it recorded this time 🤩  I realized I think he said it because he got the final blow on a boss enemy, which explains why I almost never hear it.  Here is that one, for anyone who has never heard it.  Still waiting for the "say it like a spy" line........ maybe someday.  it probably won't record when it finally happens lmao.

Also, I just finished the "siding with the republic or empire" scene on Iokath, and to report back on how not allying with Acina before changed i:

Spoiler

I think it didn't lol  she still says what I THINK was the same line about how the empire alone supported them against Arcann.  I wonder if it just assumes you sided with her for this scene no matter what, or that line was considered to be vague enough to just work either way, like it could mean she allied or just that she came forward to offer support when the republic didn't, even though they didn't ally.

earlier at the end of KotET though, when Acina called to say that Dromund Kaas was being attacked by the eternal fleet, my agent was basically just like "lol sorry you're on your own" though 😅  so, it affected through the end of KotET just seemingly not past there.

1 minute ago, cannibithobbal said:

Ok, so after saying this I decided to actually put him in the steadfast master robes and show it off, and now I hate how much I love them on him and they might stay on for a bit (unless until more content for JC to play where I need the outfit continuity for recording lol)

I decided to record the alliance opening, and as a bonus I recorded JC doing all the mean dialogue options/oppressive speech (because they honestly cracked me up, my nicest character ever being absolutely savage lol) + the "ugh not you" + buttering up lines while I was at it.  (Theron's at timestamp 2:37 on the video btw if you don't care about the part I recorded for luls haha)

ALSO, I finally got Theron to say "who needs the force!" for the second time ever and got it recorded this time 🤩  I realized I think he said it because he got the final blow on a boss enemy, which explains why I almost never hear it.  Here is that one, for anyone who has never heard it.  Still waiting for the "say it like a spy" line........ maybe someday.  it probably won't record when it finally happens lmao.

Also, I just finished the "siding with the republic or empire" scene on Iokath, and to report back on how not allying with Acina before changed i:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it didn't lol  she still says what I THINK was the same line about how the empire alone supported them against Arcann.  I wonder if it just assumes you sided with her for this scene no matter what, or that line was considered to be vague enough to just work either way, like it could mean she allied or just that she came forward to offer support when the republic didn't, even though they didn't ally.

earlier at the end of KotET though, when Acina called to say that Dromund Kaas was being attacked by the eternal fleet, my agent was basically just like "lol sorry you're on your own" though 😅  so, it affected through the end of KotET just seemingly not past there.

Ohhhh! Theron looks stellar in those! Wow! 😍

I actually really like the first oppressive speech. Which surprised me. Finally heard it for the first time ever yesterday while watching Chapter 9 over and over for the recordings. I think in my official playthrough video, my agent is going to use that speech. 🤭 Not the second oppressive one though. Didn't like that one as much.

LadyJC really delivers on all those lines. Nice! 🌟

Mine didn't! I got "Should I say it like a spy?" two days ago completely at random, while fighting a group of four random mobs in an alley, for the first time ever on any character, and my video recorder wasn't running. 😭 I don't even know what folder the screenshot of the text box ended up in. SOB!!!

"Who needs the Force?" 🤣💖 Loved it! I don't remember him ever saying that! Didn't even know he said it. I like it when he heals me and says, "Don't say I never did anything for you." I get that one a lot though. It's so awesome to hear new ones. 

I'm really enjoying learning about all of these differences! 

38 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Awwww! They look adorable together!!! 😍 So many shippy feels just then. I really love like 🥰 Quinn already and I haven't even met him yet. 🤭

Near the end of the class story makes sense. I'm looking forward to watching that! And if Quinn says that to maleSW, and counts down to the day how long they have been apart, then there should totally have been a romance option there.

I love how they're both looking at other people like they're judging them, that's kinda fun to see.

Can't tell how he reacts to a M SW on Iokath, if he counted the days or not. Haven't touched that character in a while, and last time i played him, i was somewhere in KOTFE i think, i know i have some screenshots from Chapter 2, so i was probably somewhere near chapter 3 or something like that, so haven't seen the reunion with Quinn on him, but yeah the end of Iokath would've been a nice place to start a romance, especially if you sided with the Republic with him deciding to leave the Empire for you.

Right!? So cringe and wrong and I just can't. What were the Devs thinking? A comforting hug or a hand upon Theron's shoulder would have been a lot more appropriate. 

And agreed. If Theron at any time ever, said to my character, "I really want you to side with the Republic here," or, "Let's switch sides," he totally would have. But Theron never asks the PC who they would like to support (at least, not on screen) and Theron is never able to give an opinion on the matter (that I remember, anyway). My BH would never have made Theron choose between his loyalties or his family. But that's just another example of the lack of player agency in the story. 

I do like the "I love you" there though. Favourite part about the whole soul-crushing scene.

Yeah really don't know who could've though that a kiss was the best idea instead of yeah a hug or a hand on his shoulder to show comfort without looking like you enjoy his father's death a bit too much.

Yeah it's a bit annoying how you can ask Lana several times how she feels about supporting the Republic but you can't ask Theron even once about fighting for the Empire.

Agreed that the "i love you" was nice though.

I'm sure I have better ones of Theorn, but that one folder alone has 1,822 screenshots 😅 and none of them were really jumping out at me. 

That is a lot of screenshots 😂

Oh, wow, I had not even thought of something like that. That is such a horrifying thought! Yeah, having to kill their own possessed child would be devastating! 🥺

I had completely forgotten about Vaylin being in the PC's head. 😲 I really need to get to playing the storyline again.

Yeah, which is why my JK is determined to not take any chance with that, that'd be too difficult for her to do, and she'd never want to put Theron in that kind of position either, so they'll just wait untill the old man is gone before being intimate again. That being said she never imagined that Vaylin was still there.

Yeah was surprised when that poped up during EoO, i though she left when Valkorion died at the end of KOTET, being finally free and all that, but nope she's been stuck there for who knows how long, and she definitely saw things while in there.

30 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Hide contents

Well, that's kinda disappointing, so i guess i'll just keep the alliance with Acina, seems more pragmatic at least while fighting against the Eternal Empire.

Edited by Goreshaga

1 hour ago, Goreshaga said:

19 minutes ago, yenzin said:

It was a very hard scene. I did not want Malcom to die. (first playthrough. I did not know that would happen.) While I was very impressed with Theron's conviction and willingness to stop his father, I was also glad that he couldn't seem to be able to force himself to do so. In the end, there is still a part of him that cares about Malcom, even though they aren't close. As evidenced by the heartfelt cry he does as he runs towards Malcom.

Wish I could give you a hug! Here is one from far away

And just in case you haven't had enough feels, here is Theron saying he can't lose Satele too. I think it is the only other scene after that that mentions his father. 🤔 Also, I find it really funny that my BH's question went Whooosh! right over Arcann's head. 🤣

24 minutes ago, yenzin said:

I do like the "I love you" there though. Favourite part about the whole soul-crushing scene

oh god yeah, I cannot even IMAGINE taking a kiss in that scene, it should have been comforting him or nothing, seriously, just, seriously devs wtf.

For me it was definitely the whole "Theron chooses between family and lover" thing that broke me, I just..... as much as I love hearing Theron say how much he loves my characters, there is no way I could ever make any of them make him do that for them!!  because he is so in love so of course he chooses them and nooooooooo I can't 😢

oh my god, Theron saying he already lost one parent and can't lose the other.  bye, I'm broken, I'm gone, bye.  😭

TY FOR THE VIRTUAL HUGS, I NEED THEM.  PLS SEND SOME TO THERON ALSO IN MY NAME.

😰 yeah omg, that is...... extra horrifying to think about.  oh god.

thankfully my male romances with Theron don't need to worry about that particular consequence 🥴  and I have absolutely no idea how interspecies babies work in star wars so I'm just not even going to speculate about my female romances lol  just gonna....... pretend it doesn't work and move on 😅

29 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Haha! Yup, mine is in the middle of Chapter 16. Just told Gault and Vette to kill anyone they come across. 😂

I find it amusing that you caught up and outpaced my agent so quickly. 🤣 Thus, I am not touching your fancy, little spoiler tag about Vector. Nope, it is staying closed! I am not falling for it. 😏 I managed not to get spoilers regarding Hunter during my playthrough. I am not slipping up now. 😘

omg I......... I might play too much 🤣🤣  my agent just absolutely dusted.  I don't have a problem, I don't know what you're talking about 🥺

and yes, do not spoil yourself for Vector, wait for it in real time, is worth

31 minutes ago, yenzin said:

It was the "I'm crazy about you," line that cinched it for me too. My agent and Theron just have not been together that long yet.

If there is a character that would take the third line, and have it work at that point in time, it would be my BH

Yeah, for me it was like, not only time but just I don't even think they're still even 100% sure what their relationship is yet by that point, because in SoR it was a fling that was never gonna last, then they met again and decided to try again and maybe be more than a fling, but since the stuff on screen is very light up to that point, I just take it as, like, neither of them is sure how to do "long term relationship" really, so they're both winging it.  Also, I decided after I did it that Theron doesn't even admit to himself that it's serious and he's in love with/crazy about agent until agent refuses to side with Acina and says that the empire can't be trusted; I think at that moment Theron finally decides there's low/no risk that his boyfriend is ever gonna leave him and go back to the empire like the last time.  Those abandonment issues, after all.  would Theron really fall for someone he thinks might leave him to be on the enemy side?  Even though (as established with that siding with the empire on Iokath business!) I know it's canon that Theron will defect for love, I just prefer to HC that he wouldn't, for my characters, and that they wouldn't want him to! 

(that was a longer essay than I planned, soz lol)

I think my JK might take the risks line on my rerun though, him and Theron definitely have a more solid and madly in love relationship in my mind by that point because they already acted really in love in SoR and have that history, so Theron would totally say "I'm crazy about you" to him. 🥰

I really like the line that Theron gives in Iokath, when he's on the roof bringing in his shuttle remotely while the PC is knocking off a horde of droids in the giant droid - something to the effect that he's not leaving without you (then goes on to tell Lana to "Keep your robe on, Beniko" - cracks me up every time).

I get the lines "Should I say it like a spy? 'Target eliminated'" and "Who needs the Force?" quite often....

Vector....that scene in the vanilla story where you get to see what colour his eyes really are.....just....yeah.

31 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

😰 yeah omg, that is...... extra horrifying to think about.  oh god.

thankfully my male romances with Theron don't need to worry about that particular consequence 🥴  and I have absolutely no idea how interspecies babies work in star wars so I'm just not even going to speculate about my female romances lol  just gonna....... pretend it doesn't work and move on 😅

Yep, M/M romance is safe, female, hm, if your girls are Twi'lek, then they can have children with humans, so unless the SW universe has some birth control method that works 100% of the time, i guess better safe than sorry.

And, now my game didn't freeze during the GEMINI fight, but i just can't beat her. While i did last week, now whenever i reach the second wave of 4, she melts Senya and me in a couple seconds... Tried like 4 times, wasted nearly 50K credits in repair for nothing as i just can't access the cutscenes i want to record without defeating her 😭

I've always hated that chapter and that fight in particular, but it's even worse now than it was before...

Edited by Goreshaga

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

I actually really like the first oppressive speech. Which surprised me. Finally heard it for the first time ever yesterday while watching Chapter 9 over and over for the recordings. I think in my official playthrough video, my agent is going to use that speech. 🤭 Not the second oppressive one though. Didn't like that one as much.

LadyJC really delivers on all those lines. Nice! 🌟

I think the oppressive speech would work great for some other characters, my SI would 100% say that one 😅  but my JC?  not in a millions years which is why it cracked me up so much.  I do how she delivers it though, her and fem SW are by far my favorite speech deliverers, they do such a fabulous job at speeches.  I also love how JC says the "you got better looking" flirt, it feels/sounds so natural, almost like she's barely even flirting, some of the characters deliver it very over the top, which also works, but I love hers ❤️

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Mine didn't! I got "Should I say it like a spy?" two days ago completely at random, while fighting a group of four random mobs in an alley, for the first time ever on any character, and my video recorder wasn't running. 😭 I don't even know what folder the screenshot of the text box ended up in. SOB!!!

1 hour ago, TziganeNZ said:

I get the lines "Should I say it like a spy? 'Target eliminated'" and "Who needs the Force?" quite often....

OMG I JELLY GUYSSSS 🤩, I want to hear the say it like a spy line so bad.  I need to know what triggers it, I wonder if it's an alt to the "who needs the force" line and comes from him finishing off enemies, and my characters are too beefy and usually obliterate things before he can 😂  my jedi on shadow especially just destroy everything with cascading debris, Theron barely gets a chance to help kill anything lol

oh, and I also ❤️ his "don't say I never did anything for you" healing line, that is probably tied for my favorite character healing line with Zenith's "you're ok" (which is super opposite in tone but that's how I roll haha)

Well, that's kinda disappointing, so i guess i'll just keep the alliance with Acina, seems more pragmatic at least while fighting against the Eternal Empire.

Yeah, I stand by my choice as it 100% fit my character, but I do wish there was more impact.  There is still the official saboteur plot start coming so will see if it is mentioned there (like, is anyone gonna question how this agent would be accepted back into the empire to be a double agent after he turned the empire down twice and Acina said intelligence should have killed him? lmao  we'll see)

I really like the line that Theron gives in Iokath, when he's on the roof bringing in his shuttle remotely while the PC is knocking off a horde of droids in the giant droid - something to the effect that he's not leaving without you (then goes on to tell Lana to "Keep your robe on, Beniko" - cracks me up every time).

omg I only JUST caught that line on this current playthrough because in my previous playthroughs the droid fight audio was too loud and I didn't hear it.  It cracked me up too 🤣    I also just love Theron saying "I won't leave without you" or whatever the line is (not at home, can't check it!)

Vector....that scene in the vanilla story where you get to see what colour his eyes really are.....just....yeah.

❤️❤️❤️  best scene in the entire fem agent story tbh.

51 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yep, M/M romance is safe, female, hm, if your girls are Twi'lek, then they can have children with humans, so unless the SW universe has some birth control method that works 100% of the time, i guess better safe than sorry.

yup, birth control it is then 😂  (I refuse to accept it doesn't exist in star wars lol  it's there.) 

I have never heard of half-human/half-twi'leks before, but I kind of wanna meet one now..........  🤔

Edited by cannibithobbal