Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I'd like to hear Theron react to the PC commenting about his nice arse. Seeing how he reacts to personal things, that would be probably very funny. :p

I can picture him stammer and fumble with his words, scrub his hand through his hair, and try to sway the conversation elsewhere. Although at some point the relationship may just get to where he's less embarrassed and offers you a closer inspection of his fine arse.

Edited by JennyFlynn

I'd like to hear Theron react to the PC commenting about his nice arse. Seeing how he reacts to personal things, that would be probably very funny. :p

Oh gosh, I can imagine my Inq saying something silly, slightly sarcastically, with Theron blushing and desperately trying to find a good comeback to that. :D And failing. :D

Despite the Arcann conversation that's making me feel lazy for still not getting to that romance because I'm still leveling his girlfriend-to-be, there's this one thing I've been wondering -- is anyone else romancing Theron in a male/male-relationship? I've managed to only see messages about female PCs. :p

I have a big, burly knight romancing him and I find them to be a good pair. I don't have many characters in FE/ET, otherwise I'd have more.

Caught that on your Twitter feed and the process of creating that drawing. Really cool to see, awesome work! ♥♥♥

Thanks

I was just about to ask if you had anything new :) Very cute!

I have a few new things but only one Theron.

I always wanted to do a male consular with him because of their VA's. I makes me giggle to think about Nolan North recording the romance lines, knowing Troy is voicing Theron.

Oh crap. Now I might have to go do this. Nolan and Troy are hilarious together.

No wedding needed for me. My characters eloped with him pretty much right away before anything else bad happened in the galaxy. Took some screenshots, plus added others of their romance and set it to Across the Stars. So I am happy with that. :D

They have been on a honeymoon sabbatical until the next expansion!

lol, well I had nothing better to do today.

I almost regret clicking my mailbox.. sooo many speeders and droid pets. I hope Theron likes him :p

That's the bane of my existence each time I create a new character. I really wish they'd dump all that stuff in our collections so we can nitpick what we do and do not want on that toon.

Honestly, Im glad they made him the traitor. He had no place in my empire. And my females decided to romance Arcaan or Lana rather than him. Hopefully he will stay dead this time..

And you felt the need to come in and share your hate in a love/fan thread? :mad:

Edited by Lunafox