to all the "unfair advantage people"

Tersidre

seriously? Are you guys seriously concerned that the gear and level difference will be SO GREAT that it will destroy the pvp servers?

Are you guys not aware that it is completely possible to level 1-50 at the same speed if not faster then doing the open area questing without being in danger of being ganked once?

You go ahead and quit because of this one single day, ill keep on playing and get to 50 in my own time and still completely dominate people who get in my way.

This.

Please stop and think for a second. The population of a server is HUGE. Most of that server population is not composed of hardcore powerlvling too-much-time-on-their-hands gamers. Just because you get in a few days later than somebody else does not mean your entire gaming experience will be a gank-fest.

Edited by McStabbyface

seriously? Are you guys seriously concerned that the gear and level difference will be SO GREAT that it will destroy the pvp servers?

Are you guys not aware that it is completely possible to level 1-50 at the same speed if not faster then doing the open area questing without being in danger of being ganked once?

You go ahead and quit because of this one single day, ill keep on playing and get to 50 in my own time and still completely dominate people who get in my way.

Can you only imagine if they had let beta testers keep their characters and continue them at Early Access? hehe. Much screaming would ensue. I only got mine to about 10-11 in the weekend testing. I kept making new alts on other classes to try it out and decide what to play when the game goes live.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.