Is the traitor supposed to be summonable after flashpoint?

Temprienne

I've finished Umbara on two characters now.

One character (Sith Warrior, aligned with the Imperials) opted to put a bounty on the traitor's head.

Traitor is still still showing as available to summon on Companions menu

Another character (Trooper, aligned with the Republic) asked the traitor to come back.

Traitor is NOT showing as available to summon.

What is SUPPOSED to happen here? I have a Jedi Knight that has the traitor up to level 50 and goddammit, I don't want to lose the traitor as they are my knight's main companion.

Being summonable automatically is probably a bug, but you are able to reclaim the traitor via the Companion Terminal for gameplay purposes (i.e. non-canon in terms of the story).

What happens when summonable comp traitor meets comp traitor in cutscene?

The game implodes and resets to WoW in which Blizz is Warchief of the Horde :p

Back to thread - the "traitor" is gettable from the impatience terminal? I have him at 50 influence too and he's my favourite to run just about everything with on my main.

The game implodes and resets to WoW in which Blizz is Warchief of the Horde :p

Back to thread - the "traitor" is gettable from the impatience terminal? I have him at 50 influence too and he's my favourite to run just about everything with on my main.

I confirmed on my character that lost him that YEP he can be restored from the "impatience terminal". (That's a great term for it! LOL)

Edited by Temprienne

Probably the same thing that happens when you take certain companions through Tython, Korriban, Rakata Prime and Manaan and there are certain characters that still talk to you on the headset. They don't even notice.

It's a bit surreal to be on that beach at the beginning of Rakata Prime if you've brought one of those companions with you - you can have them standing right next to themselves. :D

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

No one else is crashing when you try to use the terminal? I want to get it back but I can't, every time it crashes

It always takes a long time to load, looks like it froze for a few seconds. What do you mean by crashing?

He was also standing in the alliance base when I went to get him from the terminal. I think they forgot to take him out of there.

... Guess he was making it easier for would-be bounty hunters to collect the bounty.