Wintraders in Ranked

AlenkaSunaki

Wonder if the team now with its seemingly new enthusiasm towards actually changing the game will be doing anything about the wintraders who i am for some reason not allowed to call out by name without being banned, but we all know who they are on mantle, begeren colony, progenitor, and other off servers lol. Its clear to see these guys on the leaderboards with 10 wins and 1800-1900 team rating cropping up pretty much every day. Doubt anything will be done to them though. lol.

it's important to open tickets for them

I open tickets for the obvious ones I notice and/or have influencers PM musco about it, you might be surprised how many of them get their rating deleted. they're more not paying attention and not caring than oblivious

but, again, they unfortunately let it go until the end of the season and the punishment is largely relegated to having their rating deleted...I'm told the actual bans they get are a matter of days...

p.s. didn't lyala's cheating partner in crime, rams, get his rating deleted too?

Edited by yellow_

it's important to open tickets for them

I open tickets for the obvious ones I notice and/or have influencers PM musco about it, you might be surprised how many of them get their rating deleted. they're more not paying attention and not caring than oblivious

but, again, they unfortunately let it go until the end of the season and the punishment is largely relegated to having their rating deleted...I'm told the actual bans they get are a matter of days...

p.s. didn't lyala's cheating partner in crime, rams, get his rating deleted too?

It's good they get their rating deleted but what about all the legitimate players that lose ratings to these losers. Why don't we get their points/rewards. I just finished a match, thought I would try to get a lowly bronze rank on one more character and the first match the healer on my team quits so the other team's healer can win. And yes i reported them but do I get those elo back. *********** NO!

Its still remakrable how the people find time for this. I mean its not that fast and easy. Its doable sure, but to have 8 ppl spend the time on this, is incredible.

Who needs 7 others when you can multi box 7 other accounts and throw for yourself? *cough* 4.3k rated sorc *cough*

Why so many threads about this ?

It can't be controlled. Really..

How is que sync any different ? I was talking to a guy from ranked about matchmaking RNG. You know what he said?

Que with some friends.. sync.

It's not rocket science. Lots of people do it.. wintrade and que sync to minimize the damage of RNG matchmaking and reroll alts if they fail their initial 10 games which are more important than the whole damn season it self.

If everyone was legit player, the max ratings would around 1800-1900. not 3k.

Don't do ranked, can somebody explain me what the person who loses on purpose gets out of it?

I mean, sure, the winner gets more stuff, rating, etc, but the guy on the losing team, what he gets out of it?

Edited by Gelious

Don't do ranked, can somebody explain me what the person who loses on purpose gets out of it?

I mean, sure, the winner gets more stuff, rating, etc, but the guy on the losing team, what he gets out of it?

the ones who not care about rating wich means nothing anyway just to feed people ego, they do as extra to get more unassembled components. Edited by Zez-Kai-Ell

They know they are going to lose because they suck, so to cover up they pretend to lose on purpose...

The problem is not just win traders.

Queue syncing between friends or guild mates

Voice coms between players vs PUG ranked players solo queuing

Exploits

Good old fashioned hacking

Plus of course win traders

I have fallen victim to all of the above cause I play ranked solo, my ability is higher than this pseudo mark of competence would suggest, but I get judged for my score. This triggers me. Reps always perform poorly on the server I inhabit, so getting a good rep toon ranked score is just impossible, why do more people play imps? Probably they want the big ole mean flashy animations and story of the imperial classes.

A lot of players employ syncing, win trading, voice coms as standard. These obviously do great in ranked. Ranked is pointless, ranked is not to be taken seriously. Ranked is the most triggering part of this game.

The problem is not just win traders.

Queue syncing between friends or guild mates

Voice coms between players vs PUG ranked players solo queuing

Exploits

Good old fashioned hacking

Plus of course win traders

I have fallen victim to all of the above cause I play ranked solo, my ability is higher than this pseudo mark of competence would suggest, but I get judged for my score. This triggers me. Reps always perform poorly on the server I inhabit, so getting a good rep toon ranked score is just impossible, why do more people play imps? Probably they want the big ole mean flashy animations and story of the imperial classes.

A lot of players employ syncing, win trading, voice coms as standard. These obviously do great in ranked. Ranked is pointless, ranked is not to be taken seriously. Ranked is the most triggering part of this game.

I agree with you, but end game pvp should be taken serious when it comes to breaking TOS. Do I think q sync can be stopped, no. Wintrading can and hacking if you fraps, twitch, or YouTube and send a email ASAP on ticket or a dev here.

Then problem really isn't all the wintrading, qsync, or hacking, it's the lack of immediate response from this game to deal with the issue so that LEGIT players can enjoy their experience which is why we play this game.

Edited by Caeliuxrules

I agree with you, but end game pvp should be taken serious [...] it's the lack of immediate response from this game to deal with the issue so that LEGIT players can enjoy their experience which is why we play this game.

Well, just had to cut that part to make a quick reminder of how was S8

Class balance that isn't resolved after nine months.

Tier breakdown and info who came two weeks before the end of the season

Rewards that are rejected Bronze quality CM pack items.

End-game PvP isn't taken seriously by the dev team, we would have seen it otherwise. :( The problem isn't just with the wintrading issue. :/

Well, just had to cut that part to make a quick reminder of how was S8

Class balance that isn't resolved after nine months.

Tier breakdown and info who came two weeks before the end of the season

Rewards that are rejected Bronze quality CM pack items.

End-game PvP isn't taken seriously by the dev team, we would have seen it otherwise. :( The problem isn't just with the wintrading issue. :/

I see that.. 😬

Who needs 7 others when you can multi box 7 other accounts and throw for yourself? *cough* 4.3k rated sorc *cough*

Well sure, but imagine the fact that you have to subscribe the 7 accounts, level 7 toons to 70, valor 25, well more than that, I dunno how much u need to get rating etc, but certainly getting to like 2k-3k rating would be insane to bot. People must have a LOT of free time then.

Edited by merovejec

Or a little brother that plays the game when he's not there. :rak_02:

But still, I wondered about the same thing. :/

Heh yeah I actually had a guildie that had this, but his brother was playing without him knowing. We seen him online during his working hours and were getting no replies to whispers etc, so after few weeks we told him and he found out.

He allowed him to play later on and he mostly farmed credits for him cause he liked doing that. Still I cant imagine doing this with bots!