Petition to change top 96 titles

DerSchneider

to be honest what the chances they are going to change? remember season 4 as i recall many people cried out for change of famously furious since it is very close to gold rating fantastically furious?

even with so many thread asking it change at the end bioware still continue to use that title

so cross your fingers hopefully they want to listen and if they listen they should also drop the rating 100 point like other are asking

Well, looking at the datamining stuff (just looked at Jedipedia.net) and the full titles are things like "Assassin on Fire", "Gunslinger on Fire"... Sorry for all of you who thought that the advanced class weren't included. ^^

Doesn't change the fact that the titles seems pretty basic but still, better than nothing. :)

Well, looking at the datamining stuff (just looked at Jedipedia.net) and the full titles are things like "Assassin on Fire", "Gunslinger on Fire"... Sorry for all of you who thought that the advanced class weren't included. ^^

Doesn't change the fact that the titles seems pretty basic but still, better than nothing. :)

Yea, this thread is probs irrelevant atm.

Yeah, imo it should have the AC in the title to make it obvious that it is a top 3 thing. There is a top 3 flair now (I think), but having the AC in the title has become a tradition at this point. I kind of like the title tho because it reminds me of overwatch, maybe the devs have been playing that game :rak_02: Edited by LeglessChair

Dear Eric, Keith and combat team.

We don't want "on fire" title for 9 months of waiting. We want normal top 96 titles with advanced class name in it. Something on the level of "All-galaxy" Class name or "The Dread" Class name.

Anybody that PvPs in this game for a title is a douche. Sad but true...