WTB permanent rakhghoul vaccine for cartel coins.

LordNythrax

See title. This isn't novel or interesting anymore and I'd love to be able to just ignore it completely.

You do realize that the Rakghoul event reputation vendors have purchasable relics that grant many hours of immunity?

1. Buy it (something like 50,000 credits)
  2. swap it out for one of your regular relics
  3. click it/use it
  4. swap it out for your regular relic again.

Granted when you die you lose the buff, but all you have to do is repeat steps 2-4 above. Furthermore, they are bound to legacy so you can keep one in your legacy vault until needed. Even if you forget and contract the virus, you can still use it to cure yourself.

You do realize that the Rakghoul event reputation vendors have purchasable relics that grant many hours of immunity?

The cheapest one is 5.000

Every toon of mine has one in their cargo hold. Whenever is Rakghoul week I grab it and I'm good.

The anti-social SWTOR Event. or "Here let me be an ****** to you, Now if they really would let me kill infected players that show up on the fleet. I'd be more than happy to participate in the event.Been here since Closed beta nvr done it nvr will. Stupid event

All that trash announcement about airlocking infected

The anti-social SWTOR Event. or "Here let me be an ****** to you, Now if they really would let me kill infected players that show up on the fleet. I'd be more than happy to participate in the event.Been here since Closed beta nvr done it nvr will. Stupid event

All that trash announcement about airlocking infected

Yeah it is a stupid event. The fleet announcements contradict the entire event. When it is said the infected is subject to expulsion and the airlock. Infected players should be enabled for PVP. Able to be killed.

I do wish they would have a longer acting vaccine because it's irritating to have to check it's active every time one goes into public, but as long as that vaccination is active, it's no more annoying than anything else on the fleet...it's not as though anything can actually happen to you with those exploding plague victims.

2. swap it out for one of your regular relics
  3. click it/use it
  4. swap it out for your regular relic again.

Granted when you die you lose the buff, but all you have to do is repeat steps 2-4 above. Furthermore, they are bound to legacy so you can keep one in your legacy vault until needed. Even if you forget and contract the virus, you can still use it to cure yourself.

The only things I saw along these lines were items that had a minimum requirement to be level 25 (they went up from there with two higher level options available as well) and have newcomer standing with THORN, so characters between 10 and 25 can't use them and those who have no desire to participate in the event can't use them either as they won't have the necessary reputation.

sorry but this is my favorite event. i love it from its 1st time. the pain voices of infected people, the gargle voice before they explode, so fun !!!!

the running to find ppl to infect achieve make it more fun

and as person said above the 50k vaccine is last for 6hours, no big deal

Edited by Kissakias