Malita Tal

notanjelika

Malita Tal represented the people of Zakuul, ordinary folk who want a say on how things go, but yes there is nothing to further her role because her position like novo, senya, arcann, vette and aric, there are alot of people who don't have any signifcance after their choice role on what you do with them comes up.

I think the idea was that as a singer she could perhaps influence others in Zakuul to support the Alliance, and of course if you save her you get brownie points with Senya - but from a strategy standpoint, yeah, the other two groups were more valuable.

As far as my Commander was concerned, it would have been nice to save all three groups, and if that option had existed, I would have taken it - but of course she was going to save her own faction first, and the other group had some political connections that the Alliance really needed to bring in additional help.

You could look at it as a duty to save civilians if you're an Outlander who cares about those types of things.

During "Disavowed" chapter i saved the civilians with the help of a certain cathar so yes i am an Outlander who cares about those type of things.

During "Disavowed" chapter i saved the civilians with the help of a certain cathar so yes i am an Outlander who cares about those type of things.

that doesn't matter much though because it's Indo Zal in ET that is the tipping point for the civilians if they fight or run for cover at first and then help out later. Malita and what happened with Aric don't have any meaning beyond the mission, notice how quickly the matter was dropped and never picked up again outside the episodes?

I wonder how many people would have still saved Admiral Rankin if they knew TOR's backstory... and that the intentional targeting of civilians which constituted the Sacking of Coruscant was 100% her idea. Edited by Diviciacus

Bringing that up is a good point. But then we're already allies with one of the other perpetrators of the Sacking of Coruscant in Shae Vizla.

You're not wrong, and of course Vizla's use of flamethrowers is (at least in the real world) a war crime, but I consider there to be considerable difference between participating in the attack on the Jedi and actively targeting civilians.

You're not wrong, and of course Vizla's use of flamethrowers is (at least in the real world) a war crime, but I consider there to be considerable difference between participating in the attack on the Jedi and actively targeting civilians.

OK, if Shae Vizla is a war criminal, then why should i, as a Jedi, recruit Jeasa Willsaam, a traitor to the Jedi Order, LS or DS? Or Ashara Zavros?

as is always the case about the truth being the first casulty of war, in this case it's about ranken and hypocritical thinking regarding morality within the truth.

Satele and Malcom killed thousands of imperials, thats still thousands of people though regardless of idealogical differences. if it wasn't for this idea that military targets being the lowest of scum next to mould and flies and that they should be considered different, they would be in the exact same position as Ranken who took part in the sacking of coruscant, criminals who murdered many. everyone on both sides who still serves is guilty of commiting crimes and killing people and yet those go on blatantly ignored because they don't fit some profile of morality which is easily discarded because there is a perfect excuse for it.

Tai Cordan ordered the PC consular to drive off the imperials and find Zenith and help him out, he is every much as guilty of ordering people to their deaths at the hands of Zenith and the PC, so he is in exact same position as Ranken.

As for Malita, her background beyond being a popular holo-performer was never elaborated on, if she was involved in any choices that got people killed, directly or indirectly.

as is always the case about the truth being the first casulty of war, in this case it's about ranken and hypocritical thinking regarding morality within the truth.

Satele and Malcom killed thousands of imperials, thats still thousands of people though regardless of idealogical differences. if it wasn't for this idea that military targets being the lowest of scum next to mould and flies and that they should be considered different, they would be in the exact same position as Ranken who took part in the sacking of coruscant, criminals who murdered many. everyone on both sides who still serves is guilty of commiting crimes and killing people and yet those go on blatantly ignored because they don't fit some profile of morality which is easily discarded because there is a perfect excuse for it.

Tai Cordan ordered the PC consular to drive off the imperials and find Zenith and help him out, he is every much as guilty of ordering people to their deaths at the hands of Zenith and the PC, so he is in exact same position as Ranken.

As for Malita, her background beyond being a popular holo-performer was never elaborated on, if she was involved in any choices that got people killed, directly or indirectly.

Again the popularity war and the hatred against Zenith? That's low.

Again the popularity war and the hatred against Zenith? That's low.

you missed the point. the point is that Tai Cordan was every bit as responsible for the PC, those under his command including Zenith for their actions, if this meant stepping of line and bombing military targets with hundreds of unarmed military advisors then Tai is ever bit as complicit with the consequences as the people who ordered it and flew the sortie.

Edited by Celise

you missed the point. the point is that Tai Cordan was every bit as responsible for the PC, those under his command including Zenith for their actions, if this meant stepping of line and bombing military targets with hundreds of unarmed military advisors then Tai is ever bit as complicit with the consequences as the people who ordered it and flew the sortie.

This is obviously a trap, you want me to outburst and say something ban-able. Nope, that won't happen.

Yeaaa, that poster got crazy in a hurry. A grand irony given their signature.

I'm worried that the Jaesa-hater is back. :( Either under a different name, or somebody got their account hacked. e_e

ANYWAYS ~

I...did not know that Admiral Rankin was the one to order the bombing of civilians on Coruscant. (Actually, for that matter, I thought Admiral Rankin was a man, for some reason.) Where was that information found? Still would have saved her (and Tai Cordan) over Malita Tal, but only because of strategic importance - people with official rank from both the Republic and the Empire has an advantage over some pop singer past her prime. They have more influence with their respective factions.

OK, if Shae Vizla is a war criminal, then why should i, as a Jedi, recruit Jeasa Willsaam, a traitor to the Jedi Order, LS or DS? Or Ashara Zavros?

A Jedi character would have little reason to recruit DS Jaesa Wilsaam and DS Jaesa Wilsaam would have little reason to join a Jedi Outlander, aside from the same logic that any other Jedi and Sith have to join the Alliance. The same is true for lots of potential companions for certain Outlanders. LS Jaesa is a little different though, she's essentially a Jedi infiltrator of the Sith Order. And so she'd be largely ideologically suited to a Jedi Outlander.

As for Ashara, I don't even really know what to think of her. Unlike either version of Jaesa, she seems barely aware of the actual implications of joining a Sith Lord even after she does so. She sees like she's supposed to be a "neutral" Force User.

Edited by OldVengeance

A Jedi character would have little reason to recruit DS Jaesa Wilsaam and DS Jaesa Wilsaam would have little reason to join a Jedi Outlander, aside from the same logic that any other Jedi and Sith have to join the Alliance. The same is true for lots of potential companions for certain Outlanders. LS Jaesa is a little different though, she's essentially a Jedi infiltrator of the Sith Order. And so she'd be largely ideologically suited to a Jedi Outlander.

As for Ashara, I don't even really know what to think of her. Unlike either version of Jaesa, she seems barely aware of the actual implications of joining a Sith Lord even after she does so. She sees like she's supposed to be a "neutral" Force User.

Note also that the person you quoted also seems to think that turning traitor is a war crime but it is not.

I'm worried that the Jaesa-hater is back. :( Either under a different name, or somebody got their account hacked. e_e

What are you accusing me of, exactly? If you have any proof that im doing something against the ToS, please report me. If you don't, please keep your opinions for yourself. And i am not a "Jaesa hater", i just asked why a Jedi Consular would recruit back Jaesa Willsaaam and Ashara Zavros after they betrayed the Jedi Order. What's wrong with my question? Am i forbidden to ask something like that ? After all is just a Jedi-related question, i don't see any hate message in it.

Besides, take a look at the "Worst companion" thread, a lot of people do not like Jaesa, so in your opinion they qualify as "Jaesa haters" : JediAkemi, Limariko, Damask_Rose,eldefail,MishaCantu,NekkoAggelou. Now please prove that any of those accounts are actually mine? Can you?

Edited by notanjelika

What are you accusing me of, exactly? If you have any proof that im doing something against the ToS, please report me. If you don't, please keep your opinions for yourself. And i am not a "Jaesa hater", i just asked why a Jedi Consular would recruit back Jaesa Willsaaam and Ashara Zavros after they betrayed the Jedi Order. What's wrong with my question? Am i forbidden to ask something like that ? After all is just a Jedi-related question, i don't see any hate message in it.

Besides, take a look at the "Worst companion" thread, a lot of people do not like Jaesa, so in your opinion they qualify as "Jaesa haters" : JediAkemi, Limariko, Damask_Rose,eldefail,MishaCantu,NekkoAggelou. Now please prove that any of those accounts are actually mine? Can you?

I sent you a PM, explaining things. :)

Sorry but i did not received any PM, please resend it

Really? Weird. A'right, resending it. Let's hope it sends this time. o_O

Edit: All right, it should have been sent. :) Perhaps it takes a while for PMs to be received...? I'm still unfamiliar with how the system works, truth be told.

Edited by Jagaimee