<Not Another Akam> Server First A&E

Pangerr

This reminds me how I sometimes miss Akam :)

I'm just pointing out how amazing AKAM must be when they haven't killed brontes nim this tier, and will hold on to their relic of the past when they killed it on tier, but feel it's memeworthy that they killed a boss before another guild that had no prior practice on the boss friend :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you brought it up...maybe the euros should play your accounts. It's the only way NAM is ever gunna set records xD

Grow a brain and use your own insults next time. Plus I was in a raid group with you, you were a terrible healer.

I don't remember NAM ever trolling Provectus. I'm pretty sure 70% of NAM doesn't even know you guys, and those that do don't give a damn about you. We all know Kytera was the target and it was done to troll her and no one else. Or else you wouldn't have created a guild with Akam clones only, because honestly no one except Kytera cared for Akam lol.

Of course no one gives a damn about hard mode bosses but you still decided to transfer to SL to race NAM to server first because it's so funny to troll us :D But as Kytera already offered, you guys should come race us for NiM server first, and without PTS practice this time. I know you need it to keep the edge over the others but let's make it fair this time. ;)

who are you? honestly though...it wasn't even a race

Edited by Akam

Matt, my friend, I won't say anything about you as a player. That said it clearly was a race lol I mean can I see your post 5.0 NiM DF clear? Sure you clear it years ago but have you recently ? I will say healing with you wasn't as good as healing with William.... I am not mad that you left NAM... One good thing Beau did was poach you and made us stronger... one persons trash is another persons treasure my friend ;-)

Makes a meme thread about taking server first and then says it's not even a race :rak_02:

That's how Akam had to get Desposer of the Dread Masters... Cheese for the fries pls

I'm just pointing out how amazing AKAM must be when they haven't killed brontes nim this tier, and will hold on to their relic of the past when they killed it on tier, but feel it's memeworthy that they killed a boss before another guild that had no prior practice on the boss friend :)

As co-founder of <Not Another Meme>, I can say that no one in this guild cares about world first and/or server first. This guild cares about having fun and they do so while clearing Nightmare content, which includes completing the time runs. This guild was founded this year and some of the people in this guild have never seen Nightmare content until they started doing it. Some of them have never been around pre-5.0. To "poke fun" at them because they didn't clear NiM content [as a group/guild] when it was first introduced to the game is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. They clear it now and who really cares about it? I am happy to see these guys enjoy playing the game, whether it be clearing PvE content, PvP or just socializing with each other, they are having fun. If people in <Provectus> are having fun by coming to Shadowlands to claim server first on a second boss of a HM, that's great. I personally don't care how others enjoy playing this game. Just to let you all know, I am the world first and server first Nightmare mode Stronghold Decorator. You can view one of my SHs in my amazing album I made or you can come view it on Shadowlands in person:

http://imgur.com/a/07veR

I don't remember NAM ever trolling Provectus. I'm pretty sure 70% of NAM doesn't even know you guys, and those that do don't give a damn about you. We all know Kytera was the target and it was done to troll her and no one else. Or else you wouldn't have created a guild with Akam clones only, because honestly no one except Kytera cared for Akam lol.

Of course no one gives a damn about hard mode bosses but you still decided to transfer to SL to race NAM to server first because it's so funny to troll us :D But as Kytera already offered, you guys should come race us for NiM server first, and without PTS practice this time. I know you need it to keep the edge over the others but let's make it fair this time. ;)

Are you going to make some prosciutto with all that salt? your tears feed me. Why do you even care at this point that we came to your server and killed A&E?

As co-founder of <Not Another Meme>, I can say that no one in this guild cares about world first and/or server first. This guild cares about having fun and they do so while clearing Nightmare content, which includes completing the time runs. This guild was founded this year and some of the people in this guild have never seen Nightmare content until they started doing it. Some of them have never been around pre-5.0. To "poke fun" at them because they didn't clear NiM content [as a group/guild] when it was first introduced to the game is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. They clear it now and who really cares about it? I am happy to see these guys enjoy playing the game, whether it be clearing PvE content, PvP or just socializing with each other, they are having fun. If people in <Provectus> are having fun by coming to Shadowlands to claim server first on a second boss of a HM, that's great. I personally don't care how others enjoy playing this game. Just to let you all know, I am the world first and server first Nightmare mode Stronghold Decorator. You can view one of my SHs in my amazing album I made or you can come view it on Shadowlands in person:

http://imgur.com/a/07veR

10/10 stronghold m8 love u

Matt, my friend, I won't say anything about you as a player. That said it clearly was a race lol I mean can I see your post 5.0 NiM DF clear? Sure you clear it years ago but have you recently ? I will say healing with you wasn't as good as healing with William.... I am not mad that you left NAM... One good thing Beau did was poach you and made us stronger... one persons trash is another persons treasure my friend ;-)

Should i tell NAM how you applied to try out for provectus right before tyth? How you were BEGGING to be given a shot and would have dropped NAM for us?

I applied to Provectus way before NAM G1 was legit and my applying to Provectus was before Kal left you for HY? However at the end of the day you were rather flattering when you took the time to move your crew for a boss no one cares about besides you :-)

I think you're confusing testing with practice. We didn't practice anything friend =)

Is this post serious or are you actually trolling, lol.

Is kytera the same guy as from the Underlurker videos?

Furthermore, i like beast, he is my favourite Canadian!

Lastly, that stronghold wasn't that pretty, expected a player from a roleplay server would have more style..

Edited by RikuvonDrake