<Not Another Akam> Server First A&E

Pangerr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As co-founder of <Not Another Meme>, I can say that no one in this guild cares about world first and/or server first. This guild cares about having fun and they do so while clearing Nightmare content, which includes completing the time runs. This guild was founded this year and some of the people in this guild have never seen Nightmare content until they started doing it. Some of them have never been around pre-5.0. To "poke fun" at them because they didn't clear NiM content [as a group/guild] when it was first introduced to the game is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of. They clear it now and who really cares about it? I am happy to see these guys enjoy playing the game, whether it be clearing PvE content, PvP or just socializing with each other, they are having fun. If people in <Provectus> are having fun by coming to Shadowlands to claim server first on a second boss of a HM, that's great. I personally don't care how others enjoy playing this game. Just to let you all know, I am the world first and server first Nightmare mode Stronghold Decorator. You can view one of my SHs in my amazing album I made or you can come view it on Shadowlands in person:

http://imgur.com/a/07veR

Yo I just checked. Strongholds don't have a NiM difficulty xD I didn't bother reading the rest of the post...not worth it

Edited by Akam

I applied to Provectus way before NAM G1 was legit and my applying to Provectus was before Kal left you for HY? However at the end of the day you were rather flattering when you took the time to move your crew for a boss no one cares about besides you :-)

Maybe Beau should poll all the other guilds you applied to and got rejected

All of them

Yo I just checked. Strongholds don't have a NiM difficulty xD I didn't bother reading the rest of the post...not worth it

In order to know about the comment in regard to strongholds, you had to have read the entire thing. It must have been worthy since you read it then replied to it. =)))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, in regards to Kytera being rejected by Provectus, she was in Provectus in 3.0. Here's actual video footage of her with the guild name over her toon's, Sub'cryo, head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncutd6PN0XU

Who cares anyway if she got rejected? Her group in NAM have cleared all NiM content and the timed runs in 5.0. If she was accepted when she re-applied with Provectus, she wouldn't have achieved those feats in 5.0+. Stop blabbing your mouth, no one wants to see your cancerous plague spread through the SWTOR forums. Beau is my boy, and in my opinion, your disgusting toxicity that you have on display here is a bad representation on his guild. Beau provided trolls, you are providing idiocy. I am pretty sure if you make a guild on Jung Ma, you can RP being server first and world first at something there. It might mean something to those roleplayers. They need love too.

Edited by Renata_Roselli