Thank you BW.....

Taraq

....for another stronghold filled with crap just to get the max. conquest stronghold bonus.

desktop07.11.2017-21.xaq62.png

Why again is it necessary to place every hook in one stronghold to get the max bonus? why isn't it enough if one unlocks all rooms?

Edited by Taraq

....for another stronghold filled with crap just to get the max. conquest stronghold bonus.

Why again is it necessary to place every hook in one stronghold to get the max bonus? why isn't it enough if one unlocks all rooms?

That looks like a quite nice War of Revan Memorial. One glowly light for every fallen soldier, and a Revan statue!

hA Ha ha..........

Thank you for letting me laugh so hard. Decorating with extreme sarcasm will be the next stronghold contest. Especially after that last one someone had where they flagged the stronghold if it didn't have place appropriate decos in it.

That's a pet peeve of mine, I decorate my SH to look like something I'd live in. I think the "100% filled" bonus is stupid and contributes to making many SH look like nothing more than speeder garages and animal sanctuaries which is the exact opposite reason SHs were introduced in the first place..

It sounds like your problem is not with the Manaan SH per say. It sounds like your grievance is more about decorating any SH to 100% in order to receive the conquest bonus.

Overall, I like the Manaan SH though I do have some minor criticisms.

1. The rooftop garden feels like it should have been bigger. I can see areas that look like they should have been made for me to visit, but I can't access those areas.

2. In the underwater section, there are hooks outside the the stronghold. I can place stuff outside in the water. That seems a bit odd.

Decorating, actually the game in general, should be fun, not feel like a chore.

If it's not fun, it sounds like you need to adjust something.

Maybe take a hiatus from the game and try another game.

Pick up a new (or restart an old) hobby even if it doesn't involve a computer.

Find something to do you find fun. After all, that's the point of a game.

Yes it's the whole thing.

Every SH needs to be fully filled for a max bonus. But even if i want to decorate a SH nice and apropriate and still want to get the max bonus out of it a have to fill up the rest of the hooks with crap, that's just wrong.

I seems to me there are just some desicions/ways/ideas in the game developing that aren't thought to the end. Take the change in transfering the legacy weapons with crystals and tunings in it (what accually is ok to me if it's not possible). Now it was stated in 5.4 it's again possible to transfer if you unlocked the items in collections in the first place. Why don't bring the whole thing now or if it's not ready yet then later in 5.4? It's just something not finished and the comm needs to point it out.

Edited by Taraq

I agree that it should be based on # of rooms unlocked and not number of decos placed.

I think much more tasteful decorating will occur to get that 25% bonus if we don't have to fill every single hook up to earn it. It's not like it is a task to earn the decos needed. You can have thousands of free ones like the turrets/orbs etc that are granted from in game activities or cheap beds chairs etc.

Just a thought and it would be nice. It won't require much more of me to go click for an hour to fill the new one up, just wish it wasn't the incentivized behavior

It shouldn't be every hood just a percentage of hooks per room. You want to keep all the hooks but not force people to just pile things on top of things. But why have the bonus on just unlocking rooms? In any case, if a room has 100 hooks, maybe 25 to 50 should have items to consider the room complete.

I don't disagree that 100% completion requires unpleasant clutter. However, to mitigate this slightly, don't forget your "change layout" button. Turning one section of wall into 16 tiny lights or trophies can help you get a reasonable look without falling over 500 chairs, at least containing the worst of the mess to one room.

I'd like to see (as OP suggested) the completion bonus awarded for unlocking the rooms, not for placing items. Let the conquest bonus be a credit sink, don't tie the bonus to Exorcist-style decoration spray.

Just for fun I want a button to randomly decorate. We have one for "reset room", and one for "random mount", how about "random room"? It would suit my madness sorc.

Edited by SnoowMeow