<Berserk> Sale Runs

Zwirni

Hi there,

we, the guild <Berserk>, are now selling close to everything obtainable/achievable in Nightmare Operations. The sale runs will take place on the German (EU) Server T3-M4. After doing over 10 successful sale runs, reaching from Brontes' wings to Dread Palace timerun, we decided to offer it to people from other servers as well.

Due to the low character transfer costs of only 150 cartel coins we hope to help you get the items or achievements you always wanted.

Here you can look at our prices. (English sheet at the bottom)

Please PM me if you have further questions.

Edited by Zwirni

What are those prices in english? I can't read german.

Hi there,

we, the guild <Berserk>, are now selling close to everything obtainable/achievable in Nightmare Operations. The sale runs will take place on the German (EU) Server T3-M4. After doing over 10 successful sale runs, reaching from Brontes' wings to Dread Palace timerun, we decided to offer it to people from other servers as well.

Due to the low character transfer costs of only 150 cartel coins we hope to help you get the items or achievements you always wanted.

Here you can look at our prices.

Please PM me if you have further questions.

• 2 weeks later...

We do a Crest Salerun on the 31st of July from 07:00pm to 10:00pm CEST (Central European Summer Time) for 600mil per person on imp side.

If you are interested please choose the time (7pm, 8pm, 9pm) and let me know!

Have a nice day,

Zwirni

I just want to say that I utilized this group for a sale recently. They were professional and pleasant. They were very patient with my disconnect due to a graphics card crash and some derpy things I did. I asked, and they were happy to let me try to contribute to the fight, but normally they ask the buyer to do a /stuck at the start of some fights to avoid the buyer doing the exact derpy thing I did. My run was on the republic side but it sounds like they all have plenty of alts.

Be aware that the default package is just the final boss for some of the Master mode ops, unless you work it out differently. They use TeamSpeak3 which isn't a big deal for most people. T3-M4 is reasonably lag-free from midwestern US, I usually had about 120 ms ping, but I use ethernet over cable modem, and I use WTFast. Population wise it's pretty barren outside of prime time with little more than a dozen on the fleets, but I did get one GSF queue pop.

The leader will pull you into different channels when things need to be discussed in English. I took German in high school and one year in college but I'm sufficiently rusty that I appreciated hearing instructions in English. Having some experience with the fight is helpful, and of course crucial if you want to contribute and not be derpy.

All in all, if my work schedule allows it in the future, I'll consider using them again.

• 4 weeks later...