Discussion Topic: Bolster Changes in PvP

EricMusco

You do realize people are just replying to you right? The only reason anything is being stated over and over again is because you keep posting arbitrary, unfounded statements that require said responses to basically show those statements for what they are.

And that's their choice.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's their choice.

I'm glad you finally agree with me about your posts then. ;)

Oh yeah, how is it going trying to prove to me how LoL has dropped 35% of it's population in the US over the past 2 years? I'm hanging out for some good analytics to prove me wrong. :|

Oh yeah, how is it going trying to prove to me how LoL has dropped 35% of it's population in the US over the past 2 years? I'm hanging out for some good analytics to prove me wrong. :|

I'm not trying to prove it. Someone else did that by posting it on the site I linked. It's available anytime you wish to look.

I'm not trying to prove it. Someone else did that by posting it on the site I linked. It's available anytime you wish to look.

Yet funnily enough you can't quote it ... why? Because it doesn't exist, it's all fantasy much like every argument you've made in this thread. :D

Eric Musco,

Whatever the bolster may be, BALANCE PvP, or all this discussion will be for nothing.

PvPers that have come back to see the changes will quit again, with half-measures. Its a certainty.

We are tired of stacking of some classes being the key to win.

The things with facts is you don't actually have to "believe in them", they are facts, unlike your fantasy. ;)

At this point Im just seeing how long I can play puppeteer. Waiting for new info to be added that may sway my opinion, but more importantly Biowares opinion.

Perhaps a bolster to forum conversations would be appropriate. Who's in for max level?

Edited by olagatonjedi

At this point Im just seeing how long I can play puppeteer. Waiting for new info to be added that may sway my opinion, but more importantly Biowares opinion.

Who needs to sway your opinion? You are wrong.

Perhaps a bolster to forum conversations would be appropriate. Who's in for max level?

Nah, I'd rather let you grind it out to catch up to the rest of us. :D

Current Bolster is misery for new and returning players. It's effing sad. Nobody will grind through that trash. Get your ish together BW. I've been rank 300 for two months now (sorry all I do is PvP) and I haven't got one 248 drop in a crate. You guys blow.

The current gear gap is an anathema to PvP in this game. Fix it scrubs.

Edited by DarthOvertone

Even grindy WoW have almost zero gear advantage in PvP, even WoW. Guys ur bolster change is just very wrong decision. Its really bad for a newbie and returned players. Swtor always had "new blood" problems in PvP and u make it even worse, to be honestly. Edited by helpmewin

Even grindy WoW have almost zero gear advantage in PvP, even WoW. Guys ur bolster change is just very wrong decision. Its really bad for a newbie and returned players. Swtor always had "new blood" problems in PvP and u make it even worse, to be honestly.

Next week it turns into less of a grind / gap than WoW.

Next week it turns into less of a grind / gap than WoW.

Nah, wow have only few % dmg difference between geared and undergeared nowdays, things only matters are lvl 52 art trait and PvP talents. Both are few days of grind/BG-s play.

10% gear-gap in swtor on next week is not so much, but dunno it can count in many situations. 10% in wow its difference between good and average.

Edited by helpmewin

Nah, wow have only few % dmg difference between geared and undergeared nowdays, things only matters are lvl 52 art trait and PvP talents. Both are few days of grind/BG-s play.

10% gear-gap in swtor on next week is not so much, but dunno it can count in many situations. 10% in wow its difference between good and average.

I rarely say, you know...but in this case, you know....

Your statement on "few days" on artifact trait is bunk. And...though I hate to say it ... you know it.

Also, by definition, the fact that there is a PvP tree, which I have maxed on 4 characters reinforces the underlying notion that...

There should be progression. In WoW, it is not entirely about gear, but also about abilities, which a separate tree provides.

No offense, but you're not helping your case. Assuming the gear gap, which exists, there is an ENTIRE TREE OF PROGRESSION.

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

I rarely say, you know...but in this case, you know....

Your statement on "few days" on artifact trait is bunk. And...though I hate to say it ... you know it.

Also, by definition, the fact that there is a PvP tree, which I have maxed on 4 characters reinforces the underlying notion that...

There should be progression. In WoW, it is not entirely about gear, but also about abilities, which a separate tree provides.

No offense, but you're not helping your case.

Dasty

:rak_02: wat?

:rak_02: wat?

a) progression is much longer than you think for artifact weapon;

b) there is a whole PvP progression tree, which REQUIRES you to PvP.

It's not that complicated. As in...the more you PvP, the stronger you get. /duh

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

a) progression is much longer than you think for artifact weapon;

b) there is a whole PvP progression tree, which REQUIRES you to PvP.

It's not that complicated. As in...the more you PvP, the stronger you get. /duh

Dasty

Who said this? I'm playing wow right now, here for week or so before 7.3. Pls dont talk something what u actually don't know.

Edited by helpmewin

Who said this? I'm playing wow right now, here for week or so before 7.3. Pls dont talk something what u actually don't know.

I'll whip out my WoW armory if you will. I have over 2 million kills in WoW, including pretty much every BG title. And, since I'm man enough to admit it, my arena title is based on 5.2, where an obvious comp won.

Over to you...

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

I'll whip out my WoW armory if you will. I have over 2 million kills in WoW, including pretty much every BG title. And, since I'm man enough to admit it, my arena title is based on 5.2, where an obvious comp won.

Over to you...

Dasty

Log in(if u have something in wow) now and watch what changed/see forums - ask and so on, i know what i'm talking about - u don't. I can armory link any not my char and said thats is mine.Just checked any wow prog honored kills record by west/eu/realm. I can link u swifty or cervantes or any other - and said, yes, this is mine char, pff please.

Edited by helpmewin

Log in(if u have something in wow) now and watch what changed/see forums - ask and so on, i know what i'm talking about - u don't. I can armory link any not my char and said thats is mine.Just checked any wow prog honored kills record by west/eu/realm.

Except all my posting will have a permutation of my name. Let's let the masses judge. I'm game. Are you?

Except all my posting will have a permutation of my name. Let's let the masses judge. I'm game. Are you?

/w me ur btag, i will invite into friends, login on ur main, u can see my char i will see ur, simple. And btw i recommend u to read the patch notes and what changed in legion since 7.0 to 7.2.5 and 7.3 in september.

https://www.wowprogress.com/char_statistics/field.bg_honor_kills/ Choose ur char :rak_03: over 2 mln have only few ppls, most of them russians, they farm Alterac Valley and IOC in raid grps 24/7 against pugs, wich is very "weird pvp". Even famous old buddy swifty have something like 300K and he played BG-s all the time.

Will check other day - tho u will choose ur char.

Edited by helpmewin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.