Can't decide what to play

Blockmyheals

I'm trying to figure out what i want to play. I kind of like sniper but wouldnt it get rolled on by melee too easily? I also thought about Assassin but there are so many now. I'm completely lost Iwant to play a class that isnt played alot but also a class that can kind of hold their own if the skill is there

I'm trying to figure out what i want to play. I kind of like sniper but wouldnt it get rolled on by melee too easily? I also thought about Assassin but there are so many now. I'm completely lost Iwant to play a class that isnt played alot but also a class that can kind of hold their own if the skill is there

There is no class better than Snipers against melee. They are OP as hell against melee.

Sniper and merc are ranged skank tanks so you will be fine with those starting out. Don't play melee if are new unless you are tank spec, it will be too hard for you this patch.

Edited by RACATW

Um Sniper vs Melee the sniper wins almost every time barring huge skill deficits.. I leveled sniper to 70 during the last XP event (last month) and if a jugg of mara tries to 1v1 me I win pretty much 9 out of 10 times and I'm obviously new to sniper. I mostly play Marksman since it's the easiest to play.

Um Sniper vs Melee the sniper wins almost every time barring huge skill deficits.. I leveled sniper to 70 during the last XP event (last month) and if a jugg of mara tries to 1v1 me I win pretty much 9 out of 10 times and I'm obviously new to sniper. I mostly play Marksman since it's the easiest to play.

I'd recommend Engi Sniper instead. I tried it AFTER marksmanship, and was surprised by the enormous additional damage from the Explosive Probe and other abilities. BW has the burst and sustain dps specs backwards here. Engi feels like a cheat class. Lots of damage while sitting at the same spot.

Edited by ViktorAres

I'd recommend Engi Sniper instead. I tried it AFTER marksmanship, and was surprised by the enormous additional damage from the Explosive Probe and other abilities. BW has the burst and sustain dps specs backwards here. Engi feels like a cheat class. Lots of damage while sitting at the same spot.

Well for me I find it easier to hit decent DPS with MM since you only have 1 dot which is really only for the 5% ranged damage bonus, with engineering you have manage your probes and what not, so if you're a noob at engineering like me then you can of course keep the other team constantly slowed while someone who actually good at the spec can do that while doing some serious damage.

Edited by Romeugues