Does jumping have any effect on incoming damage in PVP?

ViktorAres

Jumping while using Smash/Force Sweep increases the damage of your next Smash/Force Sweep by 100% + 10x the amount of meters jumped.

I always do this in ranked games, especially on maps like Orbital Station and Makeb Mesa Arena.

Team is fighting down and I camo out with my marauder to go on top and then I smash down and usually manage to kill the whole team. Few people know about this trick and that's why I am a high rated ranked beast.

I have been accused of hacks before but I just say git gud and shut your baby cry mouth.

Also moving forwards and backwards will give your abilities more damage as long as you use them while you move forward to give them more momentum so they hit harder.

Can confirm these are l33t mechanics.

• Haha 1

Jumping while using Smash/Force Sweep increases the damage of your next Smash/Force Sweep by 100% + 10x the amount of meters jumped.

I always do this in ranked games, especially on maps like Orbital Station and Makeb Mesa Arena.

Team is fighting down and I camo out with my marauder to go on top and then I smash down and usually manage to kill the whole team. Few people know about this trick and that's why I am a high rated ranked beast.

I have been accused of hacks before but I just say git gud and shut your baby cry mouth.

Also moving forwards and backwards will give your abilities more damage as long as you use them while you move forward to give them more momentum so they hit harder.

😂😂😂😂

Well played

• Haha 1

u know it truth!

Edited by uppen

It's probably just me but i found i tended to land more mauls from the front by jumping cause the system for some reason see's it as being from the side. Don't know if the distance gets short or a fluke but i have been doing it so long its habit If they ever gave sins a turn slow it would be even more effective.

Bruh..Can't believe you just told the world about this...a Secret only a handful knew.

Works for Deception's Reaping Strike too.