The "so when class are you switching to?" thread

thetracer

I think it's about time that everyone who plays sorc/sage admits defeat. Which is a healthy thing. Once we're gone, all the people that "the devs listen to", will be (1) getting killed by -- not that we've done that since 4.0, and (2) having their enemies be healed by --- every class that isn't us. Which is great for the game. Maybe operative healers will be the new go-to blame-game hate class. Or DPS juggies. The sky is the limit once sorcs/sages are wiped out from the game.

But back to my question. I'm thinking, stick to healing, right? So, for me, Mercenary healing looks okay. Some people say better than okay.

So sorcs, what are ya switching to?

And don't you dare say you're sticking with sorc. Don't be cruel. Do the humane thing. Delete your sorc char, put him/her/zim/zer out of their misery.

Edited by thetracer

Im a DPS sorc, they nerfed our bubble, yeah, im pissed. They HAVE to be buffing Madness. If they screw over sorcs even more...many more will leave the game...Destiny 2 cannot come soon enough. Edited by Warforever

As an OP Healer in PvP and PvE, these changes couldn't come soon enough.

Previously, when going into a ranked match, my teammates were disgruntled at the start because my mere choice of Operative Heals over sorc heals was a detriment to them. Hopefully that will no longer be the case.

Thank god i have 2 mains....

my 1st and main main was the DPS Sorc..... but after this im 90% sure im staying with my Juggernaut..... tanking 2 players while killing the 3rd feels good...... you know the feel of actualy be able to survive stuff while doing some realy nice dmg.......

i STILL hope in that 10% that the devs take off their blindfolds and start to look at the classes for real this time and fix this useless thing called sorc....

Well... another patch, another nerf... I gess they took sorc tanking litteraly and they thought we were OP. To answer the op, ESO just lauched a new expansion and my magicka nightbalde is waiting for me. ;)

Well... another patch, another nerf... I gess they took sorc tanking litteraly and they thought we were OP. To answer the op, ESO just lauched a new expansion and my magicka nightbalde is waiting for me. ;)

This if you have grinded to 300 command exp and you're class became useless why pay to play this? Why play at all? I'm looking at other games once again and its only been a month since i have come back and i see the same dumb *** developer **** they have showed time and time again since launch -golf clap-

This if you have grinded to 300 command exp and you're class became useless why pay to play this? Why play at all? I'm looking at other games once again and its only been a month since i have come back and i see the same dumb *** developer **** they have showed time and time again since launch -golf clap-

If you like madness sorc, or balance sage I recommend magicka nightblade focusing on leech abilities on ESO. :)

As an OP Healer in PvP and PvE, these changes couldn't come soon enough.

Previously, when going into a ranked match, my teammates were disgruntled at the start because my mere choice of Operative Heals over sorc heals was a detriment to them. Hopefully that will no longer be the case.

Considering that BW takes only HPS numbers into account, operatives can expect something similar if not worse.