SWTOR Influencers

Deewe

In regards of :

Influencers

As many of you know, we have a collection of content creators who are part of our Influencer Program. We gather feedback from them through multiple means. First, we watch/read/listen to their content. Whether it is a blog, livestream, or podcast we try to catch as much of their great content as we can. Second, I am in fairly constant communication with them through multiple means: email, forums, skype, twitter, etc. Lastly, the Influencer group is under NDA with us and so that provides some other unique opportunities to work with them and gather feedback!

(source)

Here the lisf of of influencers who have acknowledged they are in the program.

Thanks goes to Lady Admiral for providing the info.

Streamers:

Podcasts:

Blogs/Articles:

YouTube channels:

Twitter:

In regards of :

(source)

Here the lisf of of influencers who have acknowledged they are in the program.

Thanks goes to Lady Admiral for providing the info.

Streamers:

Podcasts:

Blogs/Articles:

YouTube channels:

Twitter:

isn't tcthief one of the swtor people aswell he makes guides and streams high end content @ https://www.twitch.tv/tcthief or you can check out the ragebrothers on youtube.

Bad Feeling Podcast released an interview with Kieth .

Bad Feeling Podcast

You couldn't ask for a better frank chat with the producer. It's alot of ask for some, time restrictions, RL,.etc...and I admit it's annoying to track down info splashed on all social media sites,.but it's worth it to get a better picture before going off on the forums uninformed.

It's great when they keep the community content creators in the mix. I'd say it's also a measure of community health.

I don't know the extent of "influence",...it's a nice gesture,..but every bit helps.

Maybe not technically considered an "influencer" but he makes a fair few SWTOR videos on YT. Joe'sSuperFabulousGamingChannel. err, idk how to spell his channel name, but I think that it's only fair if you add Joe's details, too, and he is quite popular. He often has people asking for invites to his guild just because they've seen his SWTOR videos.

Maybe not technically considered an "influencer" but he makes a fair few SWTOR videos on YT. Joe'sSuperFabulousGamingChannel. err, idk how to spell his channel name, but I think that it's only fair if you add Joe's details, too, and he is quite popular. He often has people asking for invites to his guild just because they've seen his SWTOR videos.

Yeah,..I watch him.

Shout out to

too,..lol.

I've recently been posting vids,..but the only 'influence' they'll provide is more schmexy time. All good.

Edited by WelbyWars

I don't know the extent of "influence",...it's a nice gesture,..but every bit helps.

That's what I'm thinking too. I doubt they carry much more weight than the average Joe poster...but I hope they are listened to.

Or... players could just go in search for some sanity, patience and calmness instead of going onto crusades against Bioware, the Devs or the Influencers.

But good list! It's nice to have all in one place :)

Tell the part about sanity,patience and calmness to the Jaesanites! Then you will have the chance to practice your own calmness and sanity and patience against their insults and name calling .

Tell the part about sanity,patience and calmness to the Jaesanites! Then you will have the chance to practice your own calmness and sanity and patience against their insults and name calling .

Lol, so I can imagine, but nonetheless she will come back. They could think this way: the more you wait for her the more enjoyable it will be when she returns! And surely the more memorable :)

Lol, so I can imagine, but nonetheless she will come back. They could think this way: the more you wait for her the more enjoyable it will be when she returns! And surely the more memorable :)

Do you know what do Revan, Zildrog, Khem Val and Jaesa have in common? None of them will ever return! :D:D:D I don't see anyone wasting a lot of time to create two different stories for you adored Jaesa, one DS one LS..

Do you know what do Revan, Zildrog, Khem Val and Jaesa have in common? None of them will ever return! :D:D:D I don't see anyone wasting a lot of time to create two different stories for you adored Jaesa, one DS one LS..

I am sure Bioware will do that, let's not immediately assume they won't create seperate stories. They did so with Iokath where you could choose Republic or Empire, they will surely do so with Jaesa as well as Khem Val (or Lord Zash better said if you went that route).

Good info.

Hopefully it does not result in some players beginning an active meta campaign against "influencers"... essentially blaming them for alleged undue influence on the studio.

It should result it just that.....

Why the hell pick certain people to listen to? If all they want is a list of fanboys to circle jerk with then all they have to do is ignore the people who hurt their fweewings on the forums.

It should result it just that.....

Why the hell pick certain people to listen to? If all they want is a list of fanboys to circle jerk with then all they have to do is ignore the people who hurt their fweewings on the forums.

Because they took the time and effort to build up a SWTOR fansite or channel. Those people have been doing stuff for the game for years, if they are public channels, sites or podcasts with each a base of followers then don't you see that is the perfect way for Bioware to communicate with players?

If you're so unhappy with what they do, start your own channel on Youtube, start a podcast or a fansite. Gather up a base of viewers, listeners or readers and apply to become an Influencer subsequently. You'll see how much effort, dedication and love for the game will be needed to keep on going and stay motivated, especially with people putting up comments like yours because they do test someone's capability to stay motivated and enthusiastic.

Edited by Ylliarus

I don't have to be enthusiastic, I pay them money. No one should have more influence over the game's direction than anyone else because they've got the equivalent of a lot of likes or friends on facebook, youtube, or any other silly kind of crap. This is supposed to be a professional company, not a facebook group.

I don't have to be enthusiastic, I pay them money. No one should have more influence over the game's direction than anyone else because they've got the equivalent of a lot of likes or friends on facebook, youtube, or any other silly kind of crap. This is supposed to be a professional company, not a facebook group.

And where do you think the Influencers get their feedback from, hmm? From their viewers, readers and listeners who are all SWTOR players. The Influencers are the voice of the players, they relay to Bioware what the issues, ideas and suggestions of the playerbase are. How can you have a problem with that, would you prefer Bioware not listening at all?

And where do you think the Influencers get their feedback from, hmm? From their viewers, readers and listeners who are all SWTOR players. The Influencers are the voice of the players, they relay to Bioware what the issues, ideas and suggestions of the playerbase are. How can you have a problem with that, would you prefer Bioware not listening at all?

I just said, not only what I PREFER they do, but what they SHOULD do and their obligations to listen to every customer EQUALLY. With not amount of success in a popularity contest as a factor.

Edited by Narasil

I just said, not only what I PREFER they do, but what they SHOULD do and their obligations to listen to every customer EQUALLY. With not amount of success in a popularity contest as a factor.

This will never happen, we are not equal even if we pay, for example there's a 99% chance of never seeing Zenith again, because he is not "popular" and not a "full of passion" sadistic psychopath like that pathetic Jaesa. Same goes for Vector, Mako, Raina Temple. We are to be forced to play the popular classes, to romance the popular companions, to do as the majority wants. Your opinion does not matter, neither does mine.

• 1 month later...