No conquest rewards

darthscotty

We won our planet on JC, no conquest rewards for last week and as an addendum no personal conquest rewards for completing it this week. Yes, I've completed it already for this week for personal conquest on a number of characters.

Other than the "surprise! this is all you get!" invasion, conquest rewards came through fine on the Bastion.

Oh joy. They didn't shut west coast servers down last night did they? We on east coast had some issues and they played tiddly winks with our servers for a while last night. Probably the source of the no rewards on JC and Ebon, which are both East coast.

Edited by Kyrra_T

Thank you for the reports, let me forward this on for investigation.

-eric

Might wanna make this a bit of a priority - mood on Ebon Hawk at least is a bit sour over it. Might be related to the servers going down unexpectedly for the 4th time in a 30-day period?

I see those fancy little gold deco boxes for sale in the CM now. But I'll be passing this time. I'll wait until next to see how stable the servers remain in that time.

This seems to happen every time there's some sort of server reset on a Monday.

Any time there's a server restart, the Conquest leaderboards are wiped.

It's not normally a problem because they automatically repopulate as guild members log in and the numbers update.

But when it happens on a Monday, everything is finalized so nothing updates.

Then when the new Conquest starts, the system assumes that no one won the previous week since all the scores were wiped.

I would suggest having the system calculate rewards when Conquest ends rather than when the next one starts to prevent (or at least minimize) this sort of thing.

So last last night /early this morning, there was (another) east coast login server issue, logins were halted (announced), then everyone that was online on an east coast server got kicked out (unannounced) which also included a smallish roll-back (reports of 45 min to 3 hours lost).

When they 'fixed' it an hour or so later, it was noted that all the CQ boards were empty, despite the personal and guild tabs showing points, yet the guild tab showed FAILED.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1445889/module_gallery/original/2855416.jpg

All I can say for the devs... bad luck, but you brought this on yourselves when your servers are acting up on a weekly basis due to an as yet undetermined (or, by this point, just undisclosed) issue with the new datacenter.

Edited by Kaveat

We won our planet on JC, no conquest rewards for last week and as an addendum no personal conquest rewards for completing it this week. Yes, I've completed it already for this week for personal conquest on a number of characters.

I thought the same on The Shadowlands, but I had done my crafting calculations based on Titans of Industry and not this new Iokath conquest. As I got enough points, I did get personal conquest rewards for this week.

So last last night /early this morning, there was (another) east coast login server issue, logins were halted (announced), then everyone that was online on an east coast server got kicked out (unannounced) which also included a smallish roll-back (reports of 45 min to 3 hours lost).

When they 'fixed' it an hour or so later, it was noted that all the CQ boards were empty, despite the personal and guild tabs showing points, yet the guild tab showed FAILED.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/1445889/module_gallery/original/2855416.jpg

All I can say for the devs... bad luck, but you brought this on yourselves when your servers are acting up on a weekly basis due to an as yet undetermined (or, by this point, just undisclosed) issue with the new datacenter.

Basically this.

Do we need to create a ticket? For each character? I only logged into one of them so far...

Should we avoid logging in on any other completed character? I have two more that completed personal conquest in a guild that was on the Top 10.

The Conquest system has always been vulnerable to unplanned server crashes and outages. AND.. guess what.. last night some servers went off line, and even had some rollbacks. From observation, it appears that it is the server restart that somehow bashes Conquest progress in play at the time the server goes belly up.

It sucks.. but it should not be a surprise to anyone who actively plays conquest activities.

Edited by Andryah

^ this

Still not fixed... they definitely need to look into how the conquest system is structured, because it's really bad that it goes **** up every time the server sneezes.

It won't be fixed today. They've done this in the past. It takes 2 or 3 weeks. You get an email with your conquest rewards in it from the week they broke. Do put in a ticket also if you are missing the title. They do frequently award that earlier than the mail which contains the guild conquest rewards.