Possessed Hunter Dromund Kass Heroic

DarkLordSato

Either lower respawn timer or put it in a Group Phase.

Something's gotta be done cuz sometimes 5 minutes is wasted for the boss to respawn, and when a group kills him and I just get there, nothing to do but twiddle my thumbs.

Yes, we know. We *all* want this to be changed. And "Mutations" on Republic Taris, for much the same reason.

But I think "Something's gotta be done" is a bit extravagant. We'd all like them to change it, but it isn't inherently broken, just inconvenient. If you (or someone in your group if you're smart enough to group up) get first hit when he spawns, you get it, as you'd expect. Don't get suckered into an Ops group for it, though, since only the group-of-four that "claims" him by hitting him first will get credit.

Just entered Valen Korik's room where two player stood in front of his respawn position waiting for him so I asked for an invite. No response. I invited them both. They both declined. I stood there with them waiting for Valen to spawn and after 4 minutes he spawned and we attacked them. I took the first hit and claimed his kill, laughed at them and left LOL

Just entered Valen Korik's room where two player stood in front of his respawn position waiting for him so I asked for an invite. No response. I invited them both. They both declined. I stood there with them waiting for Valen to spawn and after 4 minutes he spawned and we attacked them. I took the first hit and claimed his kill, laughed at them and left LOL

I can only speak for myself, but I would not have done that.

I would have asked for an invite and tried to invite them to group, but ultimately, there were already there waiting. Who knows how many spawns they had been waiting.

While it is frustrating, I would have waited for the next spawn.

I can only speak for myself, but I would not have done that.

I would have asked for an invite and tried to invite them to group, but ultimately, there were already there waiting. Who knows how many spawns they had been waiting.

While it is frustrating, I would have waited for the next spawn.

If they don't care to share the kill, then they're inviting competition for the kill. Their loss. If they want to sit there camping while others beat them and they still refuse a group invite, then one can only hope they will enjoy that.

If they don't care to share the kill, then they're inviting competition for the kill. Their loss. If they want to sit there camping while others beat them and they still refuse a group invite, then one can only hope they will enjoy that.

Would you have the same attitude if it had been you waiting for the spawn and another player came in and "beat you" for the kill?

I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person(s), but I find that many of those who "ninja" quest objectives, resource nodes, chests, etc. are often the ones who cry "FOUL!!!!" the loudest if someone else "ninjas" it from them.

Very low class of you.

Edited by JediRelentless

Nice work. You did everything you could which is more than some people. I do the exact same thing if everyone is waiting but once it appears it's fair game.

You try and be polite and people ignore you. You take 'their' objective and they freak out and call you names. I'm a lot happier since I stopped trying so hard to be friendly with stuff like this and just played the game.

Would you have the same attitude if it had been you waiting for the spawn and another player came in and "beat you" for the kill?

I'm not pointing fingers at any particular person(s), but I find that many of those who "ninja" quest objectives, resource nodes, chests, etc. are often the ones who cry "FOUL!!!!" the loudest if someone else "ninjas" it from them.

If they came in, asked for a group invite, invited me to group, and had me ignore all of it... yeah, then it'd be my fault alone that they got the kill and I didn't.

This seems like one of the heroics that would be very easy for them to close off into a personal area, and considering that so many other places in the Dark Temple are behind those lovely green (or red) curtains, it's perplexing that it isn't. Edited by IoNonSoEVero

in this case you where fair in my opinion. besides we are imperials and sith and we should take advantage from others stupidity and advance ourselves. (that said personally i would have waited.)

Edited by Kittybear