Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Vanity Sale!

Xedoron

Hi to everyone,

at first thank you for reading this Thread.

On my Server(EU) we are Selling the Wings of the Architect for 250mil Credits.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wings-of-the-architect/

So if you are interested and dont have a problem to transfer your char for a few hours to an EU Server, send me a PM and we can work it out!

Greetings from Europe

Xedoron

Edited by Xedoron

Thought those were BoP?

I suppose it's an op run, which means you get the wings at the end. One of my characters ran for that, spent over 100 mil on NiM runs back when level 55 ops were easy.

250mil, though... the prices have gone up since then, I see. What's up with all the inflation?

Yes they are and you will be with your char on that Brontes Kill and the whole loot from Brontes with the group(7 of us) and through Master Looter you will get the Wings in a trade! Edited by Xedoron

Hi to everyone,

at first thank you for reading this Thread.

On my Server(EU) we are Selling the Wings of the Architect for 250mil Credits.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/wings-of-the-architect/

So if you are interested and dont have a problem to transfer your char for a few hours to an EU Server, send me a PM and we can work it out!

Greetings from Europe

Xedoron

This is disgusting you are using game designed OP's to profit by extorting outrageous fee's to carry people through for a drop that was designed to be earned. Your behavour is the worst sign of the kind of unchecked greed that is destroying this game and you should be ashamed of your participation in this predatory activity !!!

Edited by CaptainBlackjack

I suppose it's an op run, which means you get the wings at the end. One of my characters ran for that, spent over 100 mil on NiM runs back when level 55 ops were easy.

250mil, though... the prices have gone up since then, I see. What's up with all the inflation?

Because of level sync and the time and effort required into doing a sale and that's after perfecting one of the hardest fights in the game atm.

Edited by FerkWork

This is disgusting you are using game designed OP's to profit by extorting outrageous fee's to carry people through for a drop that was designed to be earned. Your behavour is the worst sign of the kind of unchecked greed that is destroying this game and you should be ashamed of your participation in this predatory activity !!!

You are funny talking here of greed. At first you should know that 7 People Need the Crystal to carry the buyer and crystal + the team to prepare is not so easy in the end all of us have a gain of maximum 10 to 15mill from the run so please calm down and dont insult people with your ignorance!

I do like that some guilds are offering such runs. Many players have no chance to ever get to play this kind of content, even if they would want to.

I'm not sure that the players who would be the target group for such a run have so many credits, but I don't know how many credits are out there. I wouldn't be able to afford it, even though I would definitely like to.

Maybe OP could add which server they are on? There are 9 EU-servers, so... ;)

Whoa mate!!

Sales runs have been here since the dawn of time, its a common thing.

This is disgusting you are using game designed OP's to profit by extorting outrageous fee's to carry people <snip>

Freely selling a service does not fill any definition of the word extortion I know of.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.