Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

When a cap closer hits harder then Thundering blast :D

Zolxtren

Ah, The Passion of The Sorc.

If you want to experience "Master Mode" in PVP, play dps sorc.

If you enjoy pain and abuse, que as dps sorc in ranked PVP, or as dps sage for the Republic.

Edited by ViktorAres

When I play my merc, I actually feel bad obliterating dps sorcs within a few seconds, but I can't help it. It's very quick and easy kills. Cleans up the area quickly for the objectives.

Needless to say, the sorc class needs serious rebalancing.

Edited by ViktorAres

When I play my merc, I actually feel bad obliterating dps sorcs within a few seconds, but I can't help it. It's very quick and easy kills. Cleans up the area quickly for the objectives.

Needless to say, the sorc class needs serious rebalancing.

Merc always did that so sorcs who tried to facetank even when sorc was at its strongest so when you say merc vs sorc, sorc was never good at eating merc burst.

Actually a lot of thing run over sorcs who try to facetank and dont know how to kite and always have.

Edited by Gyronamics

Merc always did that so sorcs who tried to facetank even when sorc was at its strongest so when you say merc vs sorc, sorc was never good at eating merc burst.

Actually a lot of thing run over sorcs who try to facetank and dont know how to kite and always have.

Not from my experience. I had a sorc since pre-3.0 and through 3.0.

Mercs were NOT a problem in a duel at all for a Lightning Sorc, and did not necessitate kiting. As I recall, Maras used to be the most challenging class for a pre-4.0 sorc 1v1.

Edited by ViktorAres

After you trash it, it'll be a perfect time for you to make that Operative so you can see just how OP it really is.

nah im playing my Jugg :p

Stealth classes are for the cowards :p

Edited by Zolxtren

Not from my experience. I had a sorc since pre-3.0 and through 3.0.

Mercs were NOT a problem in a duel at all for a Lightning Sorc, and did not necessitate kiting. As I recall, Maras used to be the most challenging class for a pre-4.0 sorc 1v1.

Yeah this is going to be one of those moments where memories are not matching.

There was nothing I liked more than finding a sorc who couldn't run away because on a merc I was always going to facetank damage better than the sorc including deleting one TB with a chaff flare on top of shield DR for 15s and the 30% kolto overload.

Sorcs won by not getting pinned down in the first place.

I did a 38k hit on my Jugg today. I have no idea what it was because I had combat log off,, 😳

I've gotten over 35k hits on lightning and madness before. Heck I had a 37k hit on madness last night and my gear sucked.

Next time I play I'll take one. It doesn't really amaze me when I hit that hard when I play sorc. People act like sorcs are only hitting 12-15k on their biggest crits.

i had a 37.5k i posted in the 5.1 records for Harb server the other day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.