East Coast Server Issues

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Revenge of the Harbinger Hamster"

Hamsters with lightsabers and blasters ... I would watch that movie.

Best idea ever...... Server hamster wars VIII....... The last hamster.....

Edited by Lahandra

we're still working on it. But, i can definitely state, 'it is the harbinger's fault'...this time!

i knew it!!!!!!!! :) ..... Aparently, Harbinger's hamsters are truly strong in the force.....

Edited by Lahandra

We're still working on it. But, I can definitely state, 'It is The Harbinger's fault'...this time!

It is the Harbinger Hamster's fault? That Dark Side, cranky, moody, cute, little lightsaber wielding roly-poly furball.

Unless you meant it's not the Harbinger Hamster's fault. :p

It is my fault :( I just re-subbed mine, my wife's, and two boy's accounts, in hopes that Keith is going to make this game great again! So there you have it... Right after I sub our 4 accounts, we went to log in and got stuck in the que :(

It is my fault :( I just re-subbed mine, my wife's, and two boy's accounts, in hopes that Keith is going to make this game great again! So there you have it... Right after I sub our 4 accounts, we went to log in and got stuck in the que :(

Unless you are a Dark Side lightsaber using hamster (not being judgy if you are), you didn't cause the problem.

Welcome back to the game. :)

Edited by Nmyownworld

And another holiday weekend you all screw up.

How hard is it to keep the hamsters running?

And before we have the "Oh...it is a ddos attack"... I can get into another server just fine.

I don't see how this is their fault, they said they are working on a fix so why criticize them for a glitch on the east coast servers? You can just as easily play on the west coast ones.

And another holiday weekend you all screw up.

How hard is it to keep the hamsters running?

And before we have the "Oh...it is a ddos attack"... I can get into another server just fine.

Oh get over it. The server went down at 10pm on the last night of the long weekend, hardly screwing up the whole holiday.