I thought this was a RP server...???

Deadpoole

There are more RPers on the Empire side but for Republic, try looking at your starting planet (Tython or Ord Mantell), the cantina on the Republic Fleet, or on Coruscant. If you decide to create an Empire toon, look on the starting planets (Korriban and Hutta), the cantina on the Imperial Fleet, or Dromund Kaas.

Most players go to those locations to RP but you should find players looking to RP in any cantinas or monuments of some kind, such as temples.

Edited by CaptainKurota

Thanks for the information, but I do apologize...I was being sarcastic because of the fervor displayed by the Republic PVP'ers... I did join a RP guild (The Eternal Imperium) & experiencing some obstacles due to lack of lore knowledge and how to really role-play...baby steps...

rp scene nowdays on almost every game i play now is all set to locations nobody rp openly like they use to i miss the days when you would find people actually playing through content or even simply grinding for mats and gear in character fun times now its all standing around static spots and trying to be more dramatic than the other guy.

rp scene nowdays on almost every game i play now is all set to locations nobody rp openly like they use to i miss the days when you would find people actually playing through content or even simply grinding for mats and gear in character fun times now its all standing around static spots and trying to be more dramatic than the other guy.

My friends and I still RP our way through content, particularly with our static-leveling group, but it's something that I don't see very often, at all.

I still see a lot of RP on Fleet...though, unfortunately, the signal-to-noise ratio, and ERPy content ratio, are pretty high, particularly on Imperial side. Other than the starter planets, the other place where I see RP going on fairly often is at the Slippery Slopes on Nar Shaddaa -- even though I keep running into people there whose RP seems to consist of ordering a drink and posting long emotes about their quiet brooding.

My friends and I still RP our way through content, particularly with our static-leveling group, but it's something that I don't see very often, at all.

I still see a lot of RP on Fleet...though, unfortunately, the signal-to-noise ratio, and ERPy content ratio, are pretty high, particularly on Imperial side. Other than the starter planets, the other place where I see RP going on fairly often is at the Slippery Slopes on Nar Shaddaa -- even though I keep running into people there whose RP seems to consist of ordering a drink and posting long emotes about their quiet brooding.

Must say Mike has it right on this one. Fleet RP is pretty much a joke. There really is never much of a story at least that I can tell other than the ERP storys that I tend to wish would move elsewhere.

However, many like Mike have a group they are comfortable with. And some guilds are doing some nice things pub side. There is some really good Jedi rp coming from a couple of guilds. My guild has probably 5 storys running right now and the rp sessions a week that usually last 1-3 hours depending on the day. We also regularly use content for a single night rp session.

So my advice to anyone looking for RP find like minded people that you enjoy. Or really look around and find the establish guilds that are doing the kind of rp you enjoy. I took me over a good year to find my fit but it as been worth it. I love the people I get to Rp with they are creative and one must always be on their toes because you can never be sure were these creative people are going to drive a story. :) but that is half the fun.

Your first mistake was joining that joke of a guild The Eternal Imperium, they are no better then any of the ERP fleet guilds. They may not have ERP but they are a joke on the server for a guild. Just saying many cant stand them. LMFAO good luck with that noob guild!!! xD

• 2 weeks later...