Fix Kuat Drive Yards

bioware im sure you know so i will say again please fix this fp on jedi covenant it really sucks to do random fp que and get this one only to find out you cant do and have to deal with the 10 min timer each time you cant even start it the shuttle animation start to go to the station and it takes you back to the imperial ship ever time so no one can go anywhere PLEASE FIX IT or take it off the random que till it fixed :mad:

Not skipping the cinematics doesn't work most of the time...I saw a post liike this all the way back to 2014. I am on Shadowlands server. Instead of all this new content why don't you guys work on fixing the stuff that is broken. Another pet peeve besides KDY is star fortress....every time you take an elevator your companion disappears. KDY is a rep flashpoint...shame on you for not fixing this!

If I understand correctly this is the short cutscene after everyone has clicked shuttle door.

What many players do here is press Esc to abort the cutscene for everyone. So, just don't abort it for everyone.

I've only seen the bug appear here if someone doesn't press spacebar before cutscene gets aborted for everyone by another player.

Edited by Halinalle

• 2 weeks later...
Just had this happen to us AGAIN. Full premade group, no one skipped, no one aborted. Still got stuck and a debuff for something we had no control over. This is beyond frustrating. They said they fixed this! Edited by Aranelaa

• 2 weeks later...
If I understand correctly this is the short cutscene after everyone has clicked shuttle door.

What many players do here is press Esc to abort the cutscene for everyone. So, just don't abort it for everyone.

I've only seen the bug appear here if someone doesn't press spacebar before cutscene gets aborted for everyone by another player.

You understand incorrectly then. There isn't an abortion that is happening it literally is that during the cutscene character models will not register and the quest line does not advance forward. There is no sign or form of 'esc' hitting happening since you actually get a warning of when someone does so. There has been a number of instance bugs that have occurred that originally, were not a problem or were fixed before.

• 5 weeks later...
Bioware breaks more than it fixes. They're nothing but a bunch of snot nosed brats faking their way through their jobs. That's why I stopped my subscription. I'll find another game that actually works.

Bioware breaks more than it fixes. They're nothing but a bunch of snot nosed brats faking their way through their jobs. That's why I stopped my subscription. I'll find another game that actually works.

You must have stopped your subscription recently, then, since you can't post unless you have one :cool::rolleyes:

And, truly, I don't know anyone who isn't "faking" their way through their job--that is, until they've had about 10 to 15 years experience. But if a good number of them are in their twenties or early thirties, then cut them some slack. The game will never be perfect and they've made some marked improvements

Edited by Mar_Komus

• 2 months later...

Can confirm the bug is STILL present. No skipping, attempted to leave the phase and re-enter, dropped the quest altogether and re-obtained it. Nothing I've attempted has fixed it. Been about an hour and a half of testing and nothing's worked thus far.

Just seems like they've blocked access to the flashpoint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bioware just doesn't seem to care about their product. I've complained about Blood Hunt and Kuat Drive Yards several times. All I get for answers are that they're sorry and pass along to developers. Well I'm sorry to be letting my sub run out because I'm tired of paying for incompetence.

This bug is large and in charge.

Doesn't matter if you skip the animation or DON'T skip the animation, I have not been able to play this Flash-point for about 2+ weeks. And even more annoying every time this happens, we get hit as leavers to the flash-point and need to wait for the next one.

To my knowledge it is random who gets stuck at the shuttle area and who moves on to the next area (note that all players never seem to get stuck back at the shuttle). If and when this happens, players who move into the next area will need to initiate combat and those left behind will need to type "/stuck", killing themselves. They can then respawn IN THE NEXT AREA!!! Have tested multiple times and it always works. No details from my end as to how the bug happens, but important, as stated above, that all players never end up stuck behind.

Read this, it is a workaround until a permanent fix is put into place.

To my knowledge it is random who gets stuck at the shuttle area and who moves on to the next area (note that all players never seem to get stuck back at the shuttle). If and when this happens, players who move into the next area will need to initiate combat and those left behind will need to type "/stuck", killing themselves. They can then respawn IN THE NEXT AREA!!! Have tested multiple times and it always works. No details from my end as to how the bug happens, but important, as stated above, that all players never end up stuck behind.

Read this, it is a workaround until a permanent fix is put into place.

That's no good if the whole team get stuck at the shuttle though, which is what happened the last two times KDY popped for my friends and I. :(

This bug is large and in charge.

Doesn't matter if you skip the animation or DON'T skip the animation, I have not been able to play this Flash-point for about 2+ weeks. And even more annoying every time this happens, we get hit as leavers to the flash-point and need to wait for the next one.

agree, the reward for group finder requires you to queue for a random - if you get KDY pop that's a waste of time for everyone in the group until this is fixed!