Command Rank 5 happening, not just a bad, sick tisted joke from Bioware

LordAppius

I hope they don't take GC, I gear so much faster now than 4.0 even my alts who arent even 300 are getting full 246-248 mods/enchancements.

They need to either raise bolster or bring back expertise. It's the only way to keep the carebears happy and able to grind their endgame mobslayer dollsuits while still keeping PvP on an even playing field. Either raise bolster back to above or near BiS, or stop tying PvP gearing to PvE eterna-grinding via something like Expertise.

4.0 was *much* better in that regard. It took a few weeks at most to get all the PvP gear you needed. We're 6 months in to Galactic Crapshoot now and most PvP players still aren't fully geared (inspect people in WZs if you don't believe me.)

I'm geared but I'm basically a nolifer. Anyone claiming that PvP has it good now because of UC is basically Pauli-quote "you're not merely not right, you're not even wrong."

Edited by stoopicus

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be opening a can of worms (:eek:) by replying, but I wanted to address the question about Tier 5. Essentially, what you are seeing is just old data that needs to be purged.

We have no plans to add Tier 5 levels/crates to Galactic Command anytime soon. I'll be sure to kick off a thread after I release the Roadmap to dive deeper into our gearing vision for the coming year. That way, we're all on the same footing and can have a good discussion about what and when.

---Keith

I am constantly shocked and then pleasantly surprised everytime I see you post. It is so refreshing to see this communication after the drought we've had for 4 years.

Keith, I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of us in saying we really appreciate it. Don't every be worried about opening the can of worms to address issues. It's better to open the can than let it explode with silence.

😘