Lana's voice actor

BardMedicine

I think her voice actor changed between Shadow of Revan and Knights of the Eternal Throne, but now it's the same actor.

No, it's the same voice actress from the vanilla game (listen closely and you can hear a few NPC's with Lana's voice) all the way to Eternal Throne.

Edit: But, on that note, *everyone's* voices seemed to have changed going into KOTET. The male knight's voice went right back to squeaky (like it was in the vanilla game). Theron's voice just sounds...off. Same with the female bounty hunter. There's just something weird about it. Same voice actors/actresses, though.

Edited by Jagaimee

No, it's the same voice actress from the vanilla game (listen closely and you can hear a few NPC's with Lana's voice) all the way to Eternal Throne.

Edit: But, on that note, *everyone's* voices seemed to have changed going into KOTET. The male knight's voice went right back to squeaky (like it was in the vanilla game). Theron's voice just sounds...off. Same with the female bounty hunter. There's just something weird about it. Same voice actors/actresses, though.

The female Knight voice sounded 'off' too. Obviously the same voice actor, but enough of a shift in tone and cadence that it was noticeable. Maybe they were super rushed getting the voice acting done so they didn't spend time getting as many takes to get it 'just right'? The 5.2 content feels rushed overall so that would fit.

I honestly didn't notice any changes to Lana's voice on the new content. I did notice a change from the whole Revan expansion to KOTFE. She definitely aged. Theron still sounds the same to me.

But I did notice some change in the overall voice actors. I'm afraid some of them have been showing some decline in their quality, especially the female actresses from the Empire side. I also noticed that Jennifer Hale(Female Trooper)'s tone changed abruptly. She honestly doesn't sound the same to me anymore.

Female Knight's voice actress is one of my favorite, but she honestly stinks when she has to raise her voice.

It could possibly be a difference in production and post production?

Definitely could be. It was jarring to me in a few scenes (especially the first one with her in person where you talk to the leaders of the Empire and Republic).