Whats wrong with my story? (War for Iokath)

jan_skakal

Hi, people!

I allready played war for Iokath for 3 of my companions. Really good, but i have two problems:

1) As my trooper re-joins republic, i didnt receive Elara Dorne as my companion :/

2) I saw some videos on YT with Scions and they return and speaking of gods, but where in this story i can play this mission or see cutscene?

Thanks for help :)

Re: Your first question - You should have had a conversation with her after you talked to Lana, Theron and Jace at the end of the story. After that she should have joined you (unless you made certain decisions and she refused to) . Assuming she didn't refuse to join you, is she not listed in the main characters? Edited by RarePorcupine

Hi, people!

I allready played war for Iokath for 3 of my companions. Really good, but i have two problems:

1) As my trooper re-joins republic, i didnt receive Elara Dorne as my companion :/

2) I saw some videos on YT with Scions and they return and speaking of gods, but where in this story i can play this mission or see cutscene?

Thanks for help :)

I'd like to know how to see the Scion scene as well.

You get the Scion scene after doing the quest you get after finishing the main storyline. I forget the name of it but it tells you to pick a side to fight for the dailies, then interact with the daily board, then you have to kill 25 droids on Iokath, then interact with all mouse droid/walker/etc. consoles, and then that finally leads to going to talk to the Scions.

Why that's attached to that quest I have no idea. It's sort of awkward.

Re: Your first question - You should have had a conversation with her after you talked to Lana, Theron and Jace at the end of the story. After that she should have joined you (unless you made certain decisions and she refused to) . Assuming she didn't refuse to join you, is she not listed in the main characters?

I am proud republic defender fueled by light side and former commander of Havoc squad - she just cant refuse to join :D

And she joins me in conversation, but i she isnt in companion list :(

Is there max number of avalible companions? Because i have everyone availible so far...

Edited by jan_skakal

There's no max - that definitely sounds like a bug. She should show up in "main characters" alongside Theron and Lana and the rest of the story companions. I would open a ticket and hopefully they can get that fixed for you.

There's not supposed to be a max, but it wouldn't surprise me if there was one.

I remember when people bought and used rare expensive pets and discovered they hadn't added it to their pet lists because the game had a limit of 100 pets + skills, meaning if you had say 40 abilities and 60 pets you couldn't learn anymore pets but you could waste the ones you spent millions acquiring from the gtn.

If you had every Star Fortress, Alliance Alert, Cartel Market , Ranos, Nico, Shae, Skadge + Rusk (Bounty Hunter) or Malavi + Elara (Warrior), then maybe you can actually hit a cap.

I didn't get Quinn and I've killed/rejected a ton of worthless companions. So, I don't think it's a capacity issue.

Did you have an open chapter of KOT/fe/et ? I know that causes story dialog issues, don't know if it causes the companion bug or if that's separate.