EA/BIOWARE this is a fact

cylak

by staggering players onto servers, especially PVP servers, you are giving players an advantage over others that cannot get to play.

They will have higher lvl, and better gear.

This will create a inbalance, and when people start getting curb stomped due to this, PEOPLE WILL QUIT.

i understand the reason you are staggering, but you will be loosing subs by doing this.

I have played nearly every launch of new games, and this by far is the biggest mistake i have seen a company do.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also, you are alienating players by allowing a select few onto the servers, thus another reason people will quit, regardless if this is a new game or not, you are competing with the monster that is wow, and that game in its current state virtually gives players anything they want.

not Allowing everyone onto the servers is a very bad move, and all you are doing is making people go back to wow.

who ever thought of this ideah really needs to be sacked , because its idiotic and one of the most stupid decisions i have ever seen a company do on the release of a game.

Another fact is that people buying the game in February will be at a 1 month disadvantage to the people who pre-ordered or bought it at launch. Should Bioware put the game on hold so that all the February buyers can get an even start?

If PvPers are so thin-skinned that they can't suffer though the early imbalance until they get equal with everyone else, then they aren't really PvPers. Real PvPers enjoy the challenge of leveling up while the higher-ups try to stop them. It's part of the game.

by staggering players onto servers, especially PVP servers, you are giving players an advantage over others that cannot get to play.

This will create a inbalance, and when people start getting curb stomped due to this, PEOPLE WILL QUIT.

i understand the reason you are staggering, but you will be loosing subs by doing this.

I have played nearly every launch of new games, and this by far is the biggest mistake i have seen a company do.

They just wont listen, i really hate bioware! they cannot run a mmo, fail company.

Another fact is that people buying the game in February will be at a 1 month disadvantage to the people who pre-ordered or bought it at launch. Should Bioware put the game on hold so that all the February buyers can get an even start?

If PvPers are so thin-skinned that they can't suffer though the early imbalance until they get equal with everyone else, then they aren't really PvPers. Real PvPers enjoy the challenge of leveling up while the higher-ups try to stop them. It's part of the game.

Why in the hell should i get a disadvantage because of this idiotic stagger, i personally am seriously rethinking playing this game to be honest due to this, i already hated ea due to warhammer, and now, this could be the clincher for me.

such babies . dont play pvp if you cant take a bit of ganking. go on a pve server and have your "fair pvp"

why should someone who preordered the game before somone else, gain a advantage, this is creating a bad image already of a game that could have been good.

I can garuntee blizzard are laughing there arses of right ABout now.

If you have been at the launch of nearly every new game then this can not be the biggest mistake. The reason is really simple. Because MOST MMO's have an early access period now. Which makes your argument that Bioware is doing it wrong invalid. That is a FACT.

Another FACT. You are simply trying to find another way to whine you didnt get in on day one of the extra 2 days they added to early access.

How do they type with so many tears in their eyes?

no tears here champ, its play or dont play, and there making people not play , its that simple, you can call it tears, i call it , there company will loose money.

Amen my friend Amen..Actually after reading everything that is going on about entry waves spped, PVP exploit, etc.. I want to cancel my order. Unfortunatly it says I can only cancel once the game is release which means Ill have to pay the game... If anyone can help me id appreciate it thanks alot.

Why in the hell should i get a disadvantage because of this idiotic stagger, i personally am seriously rethinking playing this game to be honest due to this, i already hated ea due to warhammer, and now, this could be the clincher for me.

bye..

Lets say early access was not staggered, and all pre orders got in on December 13th. Wouldn't they have an unfair 7 day advantage over the people who can start playing on the 20th due to that being the official release date?

Your argument makes no sense because early access in any form gives a group of players an advantage over the rest. Methinks you are full of QQ because you waited to long to pre order and won't get in as early as you would like.

Yet another November account complaining.

If you think there's an advantage to be had by getting in earlier. Should've pre-ordered earlier. Now quit complaining.

If you have been at the launch of nearly every new game then this can not be the biggest mistake. The reason is really simple. Because MOST MMO's have an early access period now. Which makes your argument that Bioware is doing it wrong invalid. That is a FACT.

Another FACT. You are simply trying to find another way to whine you didnt get in on day one of the extra 2 days they added to early access.

this company is competeing with a game that hands out oeverything for free basically, all they are doing is pushing people away before the game even starts.

FACT- staggering launch will create a inbalance, regardless what you say or think, and that inbalance will cause people to go back to there free item game.

Edited by Meluna

I would have to agree the staggering thing does suck but really its not that bad when you look at it.

say i bought the game 1 year from now ..... should i DEMAND a new server so everyone starts at the same lvl as me? no that would be ludicrous 1 week of play time is not big deal its not like the sky is falling and you will never get to play.

if this was really the case then people who buy a mmo months or years after release would be at a disadvantage too and would get curb stomped to the point of frustration and quit.

But this doesn't happen, therefor it's not an issue.

Move along.

Yet another November account complaining.

If you think there's an advantage to be had by getting in earlier. Should've pre-ordered earlier. Now quit complaining.

when i preordered, i expected the same treatment as everyone else who preordered.

you cant have 2 sets of rules, but again this is why i hated ea in the first place.

and for those people saying bye, that is a very bag mistake, players make mmorpgs, thats why wow is what it is.

anyways, this is the most stupid ideah i have ever seen, again i am not surprised though, because the name EA is added into it.

you are clueless, this company is competeing with a game that hands out oeverything for free basically, all they are doing is pushing people away before the game even starts.

FACT- staggering launch will create a inbalance, regardless what you say or think, and that inbalance will cause people to go back to there free item game.

you are a fool and know nothing.

FACT - Saying FACT in front of whatever you types makes it TRUE! Dude, you sound like such a **** its not even funny. What if you bought the game a few months down the road? Would you expect them to roll back the servers to cater to you? NO! That's insane. Grow up, get over it and come to the realization that this is a GAME.

Edited by Aylias

if this was really the case then people who buy a mmo months or years after release would be at a disadvantage too and would get curb stomped to the point of frustration and quit.

But this doesn't happen, therefor it's not an issue.

Move along.

Wrong they are disadvantaged.