EA/BIOWARE this is a fact

cylak

Why in the hell should i get a disadvantage because of this idiotic stagger, i personally am seriously rethinking playing this game to be honest due to this, i already hated ea due to warhammer, and now, this could be the clincher for me.

Why should someone who bought the game before you get to play before you? Hmmm let me think about this for a second..

You truely are a mental midget.

Do everyone a favor and quit the game before you start, the community will be a better place.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you just dont get it do you.

i preordered the game like those who are now playing it did, i am not receiving the same treatment.

do you understand that ?

You did? What day did you preorder? If it's after my preorder date, I can't wait to gank you because I'll have an insurmountable advantage over you!

It may be a problem but you won't even see the other faction untill about 20. No noob killing will be done.

a level 50 can one shot a level 20.

5 level 50's that got there through the exploit before anyone on the opposite faction got to level 35 could sit and gank all day. The opposite faction could form a massive raid of all their level 30's and still lose.

a couple of lvl 35 jedi shadows steathing then ganks all the newbies.

the staggered launch brings the potential for ALOT more n00b bashing

why should someone who preordered the game before somone else, gain a advantage, this is creating a bad image already of a game that could have been good.

I can garuntee blizzard are laughing there arses of right ABout now.

Because they are paying you to QQ ??

a level 50 can one shot a level 20.

5 level 50's that got there through the exploit before anyone on the opposite faction got to level 35 could sit and gank all day. The opposite faction could form a massive raid of all their level 30's and still lose.

a couple of lvl 35 jedi shadows steathing then ganks all the newbies.

the staggered launch brings the potential for ALOT more n00b bashing

If noobs are rolling PVP servers, they deserve it.