Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Will there be anything for non-pvp players to do on Iiokath?

xordevoreaux

Iiokath has a storyline that's not PVP-related, please say.

Yes, there is a story and a daily area. Yes, some of the daily missions will require PvP, but probably not all of them

Edited by psandak

5.2 is barely a pvp update. The question should be reversed. There will be plenty to do as a pve'r.

I think it's similar to the gree event when it first came out but with a tad bit more story.

A number of quests for PVE and a couple for PVP. Most solo and some group and one ops boss. No world bosses like gree though.

Massive grind once the story is done with similar rep limits to hinder players and stretch it out.

Pretty simple I think.

I think it's similar to the gree event when it first came out but with a tad bit more story.

A number of quests for PVE and a couple for PVP. Most solo and some group and one ops boss. No world bosses like gree though.

Massive grind once the story is done with similar rep limits to hinder players and stretch it out.

Pretty simple I think.

Yeah, I assumed it would come with the new story (with two choices; republic or empire), a daily area with quests a bit to explore and then of course the single boss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.