Most active servers?

xSeifer

I understand your concern, and I do think it's justified. I will defend your right to RP (without harassment) every bit as much as I would defend a players right to PvP. I'm not asking for EH to be merged with Harbinger at all...even though it very easily could be. For the health of this game, I believe most of our servers (half at least) should be eliminated. I'm not asking to eliminate RP servers at all...just eliminate the dead ones because what we currently have is simply unhealthy for a game in this state of decline.

That..is completely reasonable. I think a fair number of us EH olayers get a little on edge when people call for all US servers merged. Just the dead ones is something I'd agree with, though.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes at the most we are talking about bolstering Harbinger, EH, and JC/Shadowlands (North America).

And while certain folks bring out the negatives of personalities they think their server would take on I think it's really important to note all of the positives particularly with PVP/GSF competition. All we are hoping will happen is to concentrate the most active player bases on these 17 servers instead of keeping them all separate.

Yes at the most we are talking about bolstering Harbinger, EH, and JC/Shadowlands (North America).

And while certain folks bring out the negatives of personalities they think their server would take on I think it's really important to note all of the positives particularly with PVP/GSF competition. All we are hoping will happen is to concentrate the most active player bases on these 17 servers instead of keeping them all separate.

All of those who wish to play on higher population servers already have the option to do so.

All that is necessary is that they avail themselves of either of the of the means available to them that will allow them to do so.

If they choose not to avail themselves of either of those means, then they CHOOSE to play on a lower population server.

Harbinger's vile. Shadowlands has an older population, by far. I'm 49 and I'm 20 years younger than some of my guild mates. Imagine being in an 8th grade classroom where the teacher's been gone for 20 minutes and the students have taken the run of the place and acting wild. That's harbinger.

Think of it this way: For all the people that say it's a zero sum game to be anywhere other than Harbinger, that Harbinger is the place to be for high population, consider that it might be even higher were the people on it a lot nicer. The people on it are not representative of every kind of person, and the people on Harbinger will just need to live with the fact that there are people who have no intention of being around that kind of crowd.

They'll forego population size for peace of mind.

Consider that the people on Shadowlands and Ebon Hawk and elsewhere aren't where they are for the "small town feel" but because they don't want someone 1/3 their age saying "hey dude, you suck at PVP, go kill yourself."

I'll stay away. A long way away.

I agree with this assessment of Shadowlands. I have characters on Ebon Hawk and Harbinger as well, but don't play them very often because of the infantile chat assaulting the screen. When I do play there, I always have to turn chat off to avoid it. I myself am 60 years old, and I quickly tire of childish behavior from people who are supposed to be adults.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.