Who is the next Shan?

Reeny

Who is the next Force sensitive Shan ?

There was Bastila, Satele who are Jedi

Theron who isnt.

Anyone else after that?

None confirmed in the Legends continuity that SWTOR is part of - but it's certainly possible, I don't think any of the works that are set later in the timeline ever mention the family line dying out. It's also possible that there are more 'branches' of the Shan family tree than Satele and Theron's - Revan and Bastila had at least two grandkids according to the novel Revan (and, like Theron, their son was not Force Sensitive, so it definitely skips some generations).

If KOTOR had gone with the original plan and had the Bastila Shan character be Vima Sunrider (a character from the original Knights of the Old Republic comics), then her family would have been confirmed as continuing all the way into the era of the movies, since Leia encounters one of Vima's descendants a few years after Return of the Jedi.

Edited by DarthDymond

Side thought: If the Jedi aren't allowed to form relationships, then how can they pass on the genes (or midi-chlorians ;) )?

I suspect this is why they die out. :p constantly trying to steal children from parents just didn't work out. At least it was an honour thing with the Sith. They were proud of their bloodlines.

Side thought: If the Jedi aren't allowed to form relationships, then how can they pass on the genes (or midi-chlorians ;) )?

I always figured they simply kind of just... go around having meaningless sex for the sake of reproducing. I mean you don't need to be in a relationship, or even feel a sense of attachment to somebody, to have sex and kids. There's probably like a whole bunch of Force-sensitive bastards out there.

I always figured they simply kind of just... go around having meaningless sex for the sake of reproducing. I mean you don't need to be in a relationship, or even feel a sense of attachment to somebody, to have sex and kids. There's probably like a whole bunch of Force-sensitive bastards out there.

So it's between meaningless sex and stealing babies? And these are supposed to be the good guys?

So it's between meaningless sex and stealing babies? And these are supposed to be the good guys?

Well anything goes in the name of the glorious Light side and prosperity of the ever-so holier than thou superior Jedi. I mean, they gotta have someone to continue on a legacy of condescending behavior. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.