Regs have gone to crap

DarthRaika

How would you feel, if one of the Take a Seat ******s, would cap ur node and laugh their asses off while doing it? Would u return?

If farmed/owned there is these three options usually

1: leave game

2: complain and cry on forums

3: keep playing/git gud

funnily enough that example you gave is literally how i learned to play. I was constantly owned by TaS (and ofc some others too) but i didn't start crying. I learned what i did wrong and got better. (ofc im still trash(https://pics.onsizzle.com/when-youre-trash-but-still-better-than-others-14467375.png ))

If you a newbie, just learn the maps, classes and their abilities and start working from there and you should be gucci

All the bullcrap that there are never double premades of 8 people syncing, is a bunch of bull, neither of the 2 of you, are online 24h to say that it does not happen.

i didnt say it doesnt happen, i said i havent done nor seen others do it. But honestly, i doubt there is any sync action in tas (other than our beloved kitchen sync) :^)

and if there were, so what? its damn regs. There is syncing in sr too and i dont see you complaining about that.

And please, dont continue with your ******** "im only complaining and being a white knight bcos there might be a new player in a wz" You are just angry bcos u bad

Edited by Kirpputori

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And please, dont continue with your ******** "im only complaining and being a white knight bcos there might be a new player in a wz" You are just angry bcos u bad

It is true though that a totally random group 98 out of 100 games doesn't stand a chance against a remotely decent 4-man premade. There's pretty little to argue about that.

Edited by Schoock

If farmed/owned there is these three options usually

1: leave game

2: complain and cry on forums

3: keep playing/git gud

funnily enough that example you gave is literally how i learned to play. I was constantly owned by TaS (and ofc some others too) but i didn't start crying. I learned what i did wrong and got better. (ofc im still trash(https://pics.onsizzle.com/when-youre-trash-but-still-better-than-others-14467375.png ))

If you a newbie, just learn the maps, classes and their abilities and start working from there and you should be gucci

i didnt say it doesnt happen, i said i havent done nor seen others do it. But honestly, i doubt there is any sync action in tas (other than our beloved kitchen sync) :^)

and if there were, so what? its damn regs. There is syncing in sr too and i dont see you complaining about that.

This is your answer for everything, u cry cause ur bad? I have been pvping for nearly 3 years, I know the maps, mechanics, tactics and the classes I play ...I didn't insult u once ...u do it in every post u respond to.

Edited by AlCorazon

This is your answer for everything, u cry cause ur bad? I have been pvping for nearly 3 years, I know the maps, mechanics, tactics and the classes I play ...I didn't insult u once ...u do it in every post u respond to.

aren't you here pretty much on a weekly basis attacking snave or TaS ? Ah, yeah, its okay bcos it's you. But when someone says something against you it's wrong

aren't you here pretty much on a weekly basis attacking snave or TaS ? Ah, yeah, its okay bcos it's you. But when someone says something against you it's wrong

This is a second time i am attacking TaS on these forums, i definetely don't do it on weekly basis ...I attacked several times today, because clearly you guys have a god complex!

Edited by AlCorazon

Let's be honest: some people (not you) in TaS do enjoy humiliating others either via emotes, /say or /1, and they do it regularly. In fact, it's what a certain operative that thinks PvP revolves around him being awesome has built most of his "fame" on. It's a quite disgusting practice, and I don't see anything wrong with it being called out. (While being well aware that it will only fuel said practice, not silence it.)

TaS is by far not as good as it used to be. In fact, getting a ~50% win ratio against the better TaS premades nowadays is entirely possible, if you're in a good one yourself.

Edited by Schoock

Let's be honest: some people (not you) in TaS do enjoy humiliating others either via emotes, /say or /1, and they do it regularly. In fact, it's what a certain operative that thinks PvP revolves around him being awesome has built most of his "fame" on. It's a quite disgusting practice, and I don't see anything wrong with it being called out. (While being well aware that it will only fuel said practice, not silence it.)

TaS is by far not as good as it used to be. In fact, getting a ~50% win ratio against the better TaS premades is entirely possible, if you're in one yourself.

My point exactly.. it is disgusting...however, the certain operative, will simply tell you that you are crying cause ur bad .....or get some friends...that effectively repeats the behaviour in game on the forums.

I have no beaf with the ToS member who is responding here and I do not suggest in any way that he is part of it, all i want is that people don't get humiliated in to quitting.

Edited by AlCorazon

Seriously, *** is up with regs?

I finally got my 3 ranked chars up to 1700 or higher for gold and started q'n regs again last week. Every match has been either a sure win or a sure loss. I've actually had "good" luck and had more of the sure wins than the sure losses but I haven't had a single down to the wire match in an entire week!

The matches are mostly one team of largely pve-focused cxp grinders with 110k hp vs a tank/healer premade in 236+. So one side just stomps the other. This has also brought out the losers who LOVE to pugstomp and they are happy doing it all day (I'll never understand this).

I've talked to a lot of other decent yolo players and most of them feel the same way about regs as of late.

I know some special needs kid will say "make your own premade". Reading comprehension buddy. I dislike sure wins as well. Even matches are what normal people enjoy. You'll never have a majority of even matches in mmo pvp but usually you at least have some.

We really need basic matchmaking. Sure complex matchmaking is great but lets just focus on something small. I'm talking the kind of matchmaking that when a premade q's up the system tries for several minutes to find a premade for the other team.

I tested it out on harb this weekend (sure small sample set). I quit all matches I got in as soon as I could tell if there were premades (either side) and then kept joining new matches. I found there were likely 10 premades q'n during primetime and likely around 15 matches going. However, most premades were in matches against pugs. A basic matchmaking would really help with this.

This isn't a qq, I hate premades thread. This is a come together all halfway normal people who like some competition and request basic matchmaking thread!

anything can happen in regs, no game is impossible to win thanks to the objectives. just find yourself a friend or two and keep improving.

For those who are moaning about TaS in this thread: facepalm, if you're getting outplayed by them you have to face the fact that you have a long journey ahead of you and you're probably not as good as you think you are.

No we do NOT need matchmaking for regs quit moaning :rolleyes:

Edited by Gray

TaS is by far not as good as it used to be. In fact, getting a ~50% win ratio against the better TaS premades nowadays is entirely possible, if you're in a good one yourself.

At least I didn't try to dedicate a youtube channel to beating a certain guild and at least I don't ragequit games when I'm against certain guilds despite being in a premade myself.

No one even knows why you're so salty towards TaS, you literally gquit because you said you weren't good enough to play with us. No member had ever said a bad word about you. I tried to help you defend better and you literally made a video about it called "snave is salty" because you didn't want to learn.

But yeah, clearly we're the problem queueing in a premade because our premade is slightly better than your premade. How dare we. Your hypocrisy and idiocy is plain to see.

At least I didn't try to dedicate a youtube channel to beating a certain guild

Said YouTube channel has a few videos about a certain guild and like 20 times more videos about not that certain guild. Not exactly sure what you're talking about.

and at least I don't ragequit games when I'm against certain guilds despite being in a premade myself.

I'll let you know that the next time you ragequit because you are losing despite being in a premade yourself.

I tried to help you defend better and you literally made a video about it called "snave is salty" because you didn't want to learn.

Still waiting for my tutorial on "how to not get stalled by an operative on a sorc healer in Alderaan".

But yeah, clearly we're the problem queueing in a premade because our premade is slightly better than your premade. How dare we. Your hypocrisy and idiocy is plain to see.

And my comments were about the additional trolling you do in warzones, not about the quality of our premades, nor was I bashing you or anyone for premading. Reading is hard.

Drop the act.

If we talk the influx of bads, it is pretty horrific ...

t

To see this, with a diminishing pvp population, is just sad. TRE is the last bastion in Europe, and if you never played on a different server, then you don't know how spoiled you are.

Most often, OP, and certainly even on TRE the best pvp players on the server is the once balancing the scale of victory by what faction they chose to play for the evening, it is as simple as that.

As for matchmaking, five years into the game, the pvp population isn't big enough to support it, some classes would be discriminated on sheer existence as one faction most often have a higher number of healers, by that a consequence would be that healers on 1 faction would get fewer pops.

To see this, with a diminishing pvp population, is just sad. TRE is the last bastion in Europe, and if you never played on a different server, then you don't know how spoiled you are.

Most often, OP, and certainly even on TRE the best pvp players on the server is the once balancing the scale of victory by what faction they chose to play for the evening, it is as simple as that.

As for matchmaking, five years into the game, the pvp population isn't big enough to support it, some classes would be discriminated on sheer existence as one faction most often have a higher number of healers, by that a consequence would be that healers on 1 faction would get fewer pops.

I was typing up this nice post about cross-faction as the solution to all of the problems we are discussing. And then I realized...yeah.

Then why did Bioware encourage this with the season 6 banner awards that you placed on downed foes?

anything can happen in regs, no game is impossible to win thanks to the objectives. just find yourself a friend or two and keep improving.

For those who are moaning about TaS in this thread: facepalm, if you're getting outplayed by them you have to face the fact that you have a long journey ahead of you and you're probably not as good as you think you are.

No we do NOT need matchmaking for regs quit moaning :rolleyes:

There is no valid reason why a competitive person would be against basic matchmaking. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are.

The make a friends argument is not valid. If you are a good player and you team up with other good players then you will be on the sure win side which is just as boring and you will even be contributing to the current problem.

Keep in mind, all I am asking for is the most basic of matchmaking. I realize that BW will never add real matchmaking and most likely won't even add something as simple as I am proposing, however what I am asking for is sorely needed.

I just want the type of matchmaking that tries for several minutes (can even be less than 5) to match a premade vs. a premade. The current system will pop as fast as it can and if basic matchmaking waited even just 30 seconds we'd have more even matches than we do now.

This does not mean all premades vs premades and all pugs vs. pugs. This also does not mean class/role/gear balancing. It is simple, BW could easily do it, and it would only positively benefit people who are even remotely competitive as well as benefit complete noobs.

I see your point about a real matchmaking system and I agree with it but I am asking for something very simple and potentially feasible.

I just want the type of matchmaking that tries for several minutes (can even be less than 5) to match a premade vs. a premade. The current system will pop as fast as it can and if basic matchmaking waited even just 30 seconds we'd have more even matches than we do now.

This does not mean all premades vs premades and all pugs vs. pugs. This also does not mean class/role/gear balancing. It is simple, BW could easily do it, and it would only positively benefit people who are even remotely competitive as well as benefit complete noobs.

And they will continue to go crap so long as BW continues to make warzone only place to get unassembled components.

This probably so they say alot people play wz and like it........ when in reality there forcing.

Snave keeps telling that he is saint, yet he is the ultimate troll.. who will then go talk to Musco and say that premades are bad for regs pvp ..he doesn't see half the stuff that guild does, Take a Seat can actually just farm pugs at the spawn line....and if they wanted a challenge they would have let em out...but they don't. Why? Cause its fun! :D

I was begging a premade, of a different guild once, please allow opposing team to at least get down from the spawn, because its just boooring, and they wouldn't listen.

All the bullcrap that there are never double premades of 8 people syncing, is a bunch of bull, neither of the 2 of you, are online 24h to say that it does not happen.

And I don't tell them, that they shouldn't do it, or it is wrong, I am only asking to leave the new people who learn some dignity, because of this a lot of people wouldn't come back to pvp.

How would you feel, if one of the Take a Seat ******s, would cap ur node and laugh their asses off while doing it? Would u return?

All I want is for PvP community not to die out, and behaviour like that will do it!

I play PvP pretty much every day, and I have almost -never- seen a TaS member play alone. It was the same thing with BiJ a year back.

At least I didn't try to dedicate a youtube channel to beating a certain guild and at least I don't ragequit games when I'm against certain guilds despite being in a premade myself.

No one even knows why you're so salty towards TaS, you literally gquit because you said you weren't good enough to play with us. No member had ever said a bad word about you. I tried to help you defend better and you literally made a video about it called "snave is salty" because you didn't want to learn.

Gets mad that people insult him, even though they are just stating facts, and then insults them back.....hmmm.....

There is no valid reason why a competitive person would be against basic matchmaking. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are.

The make a friends argument is not valid. If you are a good player and you team up with other good players then you will be on the sure win side which is just as boring and you will even be contributing to the current problem.

Keep in mind, all I am asking for is the most basic of matchmaking. I realize that BW will never add real matchmaking and most likely won't even add something as simple as I am proposing, however what I am asking for is sorely needed.

I can start streaming if you want, to prove you wrong. I'll show you what an army of two can do on TRE :)

Why I am against match making is because I like when I get those sick odds against me, its makes me adapt and continue to improve. Those cute little premades you are moaning about is the only thing thats close to a challange these days, I also believe that one day when they feel more comfortable as players they might start dropping the tank and healer combo.

The term premade is so out of place you realize this term that you use as an excuse for your loss is false, it's a group of friends who outplays you, just because you are in a premade group dosnt mean that your enemies are doomed.

If you're gonna pull out a defensive card about sympathy for the noobs, advice them to do the same like us old timers did back in the day, STAY IN LOWBIE BRACKET untill they are ready for end game pvp that's just common sense.

BTW I never said I was good or anything, nor did I start a crybaby post on forums starting off with my first 1700 rating chars to get some type of respect from the crowd lol.

the good players dosn't come crying on the forums, they believe in the sound of silence.

Edited by Gray

I play PvP pretty much every day, and I have almost -never- seen a TaS member play alone. It was the same thing with BiJ a year back.

I'm in take a seat and I always play alone, it takes people to ask me to join to play with em and even then I'm not easily persuaded.

I used to q alone all the time in big in japan too, and in quite a few other guilds.

Premades aren't killing pvp, I mean I like to premade and love it when we get a tas premade against us when im with my ragequit brethren. I'll tell you what is killing pvp... I logged in on my op healer on harbinger the other night, was recieving quite a bit of attention from dps but that's good, butfs my hps and epeen but random guy starts shouting in chat that I'm weak and should ask bioware for buff, anyway I replied I don't know you and don't care what you think and carried on healing. Match ends I get told I'm a noob and only 4m heals, and guy continues to rant on. I think to myself, "I bet I can think of at least 10 different better ways to spend my time right off the top of my head" and log off...

I'm in take a seat and I always play alone, it takes people to ask me to join to play with em and even then I'm not easily persuaded.

I used to q alone all the time in big in japan too, and in quite a few other guilds.

Premades aren't killing pvp, I mean I like to premade and love it when we get a tas premade against us when im with my ragequit brethren. I'll tell you what is killing pvp... I logged in on my op healer on harbinger the other night, was recieving quite a bit of attention from dps but that's good, butfs my hps and epeen but random guy starts shouting in chat that I'm weak and should ask bioware for buff, anyway I replied I don't know you and don't care what you think and carried on healing. Match ends I get told I'm a noob and only 4m heals, and guy continues to rant on. I think to myself, "I bet I can think of at least 10 different better ways to spend my time right off the top of my head" and log off...

I had a charmer on the other team rant about my guild and how we're terrible PvP players on my Operative Healer... I healed his would-be kills- I'll deal with some idiot during match but if they continue afterwards, I have other classes and will log off to dodge getting whispered. You want to ignore them but the sensible little voice in your head reminds you they could be on your team next time. :(

4M heals is great- what's your gear situation? I play with guild mates sometimes, but it's for the company.

I don't really have gear, it's a toon I don't play often as I play eu tre mainly, but yeah I'm the same really, I'll q with friends or join a guild (or recruit) because I wanna spend time in game with players of a similar mindset when it comes to pvp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.