The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Missing GC Superior Boost with patch 5.1.2?

Johnycat

Latest update - received CS email today, with 5 replacement (2-hour) boosts sent via ingame mail... unfortunately, not 2x boosts for each toon as Tait indicated, and not 3-hour replacements which were the ones actually lost.

BUT... it's progress... continuing to work with CS on a "full" remedy, and also the calculation bonus error which seems random on the one toon?

GL to others still missing boosts... keep it at folks!

Cheers,

J

Wait so not the 100% boosts? Just the 25% ones? Confused as there are 15%, 25%,and 100%. They aren't doing any more of those 3hr ones so I got 2 2hr ones to make up for it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so not the 100% boosts? Just the 25% ones? Confused as there are 15%, 25%,and 100%. They aren't doing any more of those 3hr ones so I got 2 2hr ones to make up for it.

Sorry... I wasn't clear. These are all 100% boosts... just 2 hour duration (and legacy bound). They seem to be a CS exclusive item that are being sent as a resolution for the glitch that occurred. What Tait indicated, was that they will send TWO for each impacted character... which is not what I received - yet.

Cheers,

J

Sorry... I wasn't clear. These are all 100% boosts... just 2 hour duration (and legacy bound). They seem to be a CS exclusive item that are being sent as a resolution for the glitch that occurred. What Tait indicated, was that they will send TWO for each impacted character... which is not what I received - yet.

Cheers,

J

Yeah 2 different mails. Good luck.

Heard from CS again this morning... and they sent me the 4 remaining 2-hour 100% legacy bound boosts (as promised as remedy in Tait's post).

For me, this has been finally resolved... and as Eric noted, the CS team assisted with that resolution (albeit it took about a week in total).

Thx folks, and good luck to those still waiting to hear back.

Cheers,

J