Progenitor PvP lvl 70 Horribly one sided

Kaisernick

In favor of the Republic.

I play both faction and i have been pvping heavy for the last few days and every outcome has been republic win, its gotten so bad i wanting to quit, if i play on a republic toon i win without trying if i play on empire i cant even kill anyone without 6 other players ganging up on a player.

It seems that healing is the issue healers are becoming a huge problem for pvp and i play as one so when i say they need fixing im not just some sore looser who cant handle it.

an easy fight is no fun at all, neither is constant loosing.

Gotta say though, every other server is imp dominated soo, kinda nice that one is pub dominated.

The healer issue. I 100% agree they are OP in 5.0 and need to be adjusted down.

Merc healer OP? Operative healer OP?

Real problem is matchmaking when team get 3+ healers, and sorc healers overlords.

Edited by GUN_GAME

Prog used to be like 95% wins in Imp favour. Maybe it changed or maybe op is unlucky. And the reason I left it pre 5.0 was that the queue died on Rep side, you either had Imp vs Imp or 30-40 minutes of waiting to get in a handicaped team. While I play both sides, I tend to stick to Reps more as underdogs and since my main is a Shadow.

However early mornings or daytime you can hope only for Imp vs Imp with full teams even or TRE now. Reps will have like 5-6 people in queue. Prime time is good for both.

This.

Come to TRE if you want fast and easy wins on Imp side, 'cause pubs here are just beyond horrible.

I don’t know which time bracket you play, my last one on Friday prime time on scoundrel we were facerolling Imps, especially in Huttball. It swings when queue is good, but daytime I should admit there is no chance for Republic.

I play both faction and i have been pvping heavy for the last few days and every outcome has been republic win, its gotten so bad i wanting to quit, if i play on a republic toon i win without trying if i play on empire i cant even kill anyone without 6 other players ganging up on a player.

It seems that healing is the issue healers are becoming a huge problem for pvp and i play as one so when i say they need fixing im not just some sore looser who cant handle it.

an easy fight is no fun at all, neither is constant loosing.

Dude, i play on the progenitor for like 2 years PVP straight, almost every day. Are you foking kiddin' me? It's the one best server for me cause it is very balanced. I mean there are days where only IMPS win or the are days where REP wins or its equally wins/losses. But saying only REP side wins. W T F??!!! Play at least 1 month straight and then do the math. Else stop making QQ topics for nothing.

PvP on The Progenitor is a very special chapter, since we are talking about a server with a lot of RP going on.

The new gearing system forces a lot of players that never did any PVP before into warzones.

That means that matchmaking can put you with a lot o clueless players into one tam, while the other team has at least 1 premade with voice chat.

That said the republic does not win 95% of the warzones.

Due to a huge facion in-balance favoring the imps side, there are often only about 10-15 players in queue for pvp on the rep side. And in order to not get stomped into the ground they coordinate themselves pretty well.

Lately the reps team will most of the times consist of 2-3 healers, 1 -2 guardians, or 2 sentinels, commandos and of course always 2 sabotage gunslingers. [stack your favorite FOTM Classes here]

The aoe slow of the gunslingers will literally make your team sitting ducks, while the rest of their team jumps in to farm you.

Is it fun to be on the recieving end? Definitely not as I have very often felt myself.

Often you can't even dodge queuing against them because there are not enough players in the queue overall.

Also, most of the rep players will never go in to a warzone solo because they know they won't win without their 2-3 healers keeping them alive.

Unfortunately there is no matchmaking system that prevents either side from stacking certain classes.

If you face these premades in pvp on certain evenings I can only advise you to stop queueing for pvp before your "rage-o-meter" reaches a certain point or bend over and take it like a pro.

But be assured t here are days where the imperial side wins most of the games and days where the republics win.

We will never know, as he only ever premades with Snave & Co...

It's more like he's carrying Snave & Co, not the other way 'round.

And Kat's a great player, on both Oper and on other classes.

/worthy

(And he also premades with me sometimes.)

Edited by Schoock

But im on 1st place on leaderboard as op healer=(

Even more reason you shouldn't premade - spread the love!

But it's okay. I have you and Snave (and others) listed as friends, as it makes it easier to see if I am in the same wz as you guys (and leave before the match starts).

Edited by Lundorff

Even more reason you shouldn't premade - spread the love!

But it's okay. I have you and Snave (and others) listed as friends, as it makes it easier to see if I am in the same wz as you guys (and leave before the match starts).

Why leave? Dont like competitive games when enemy team playing objectives to win?

Edited by GUN_GAME

Why leave? Dont like competitive games when enemy team playing objectives to win?

I am turning this thread into an anti-premade thread, and for that I apologize.

But to answer you, premades only ever gives 1 of possible 3 scenarios:

1) You stomp the competition because they have no premade.

2) You get stomped because you do not have a premade.

3) Both sides have a premade, and it's often a boring stalemate

For this reason I mostly play solo ranked these days. I find it more enjoyable despite OP classes, wintrader, bugs, snaky team members and hackers.

(Premade = at least 3 people with 1 tank and/or 1 healer. And all 3-4 people knows how to play the game and their class. 2 random DPS does not a premade make)

I am turning this thread into an anti-premade thread, and for that I apologize.

But to answer you, premades only ever gives 1 of possible 3 scenarios:

1) You stomp the competition because they have no premade.

2) You get stomped because you do not have a premade.

3) Both sides have a premade, and it's often a boring stalemate

For this reason I mostly play solo ranked these days. I find it more enjoyable despite OP classes, wintrader, bugs, snaky team members and hackers.

(Premade = at least 3 people with 1 tank and/or 1 healer. And all 3-4 people knows how to play the game and their class. 2 random DPS does not a premade make)

I dont want to turn this thread into anti-premade thread, there are other threads for it=) so lets just save our opinions about premades for proper threads.

Aw, c'mon. On Prog, pubs have always dominated. Been that way since like 2.0 lol. I am surprised that wzs still pop on Prog though -- last time I was there it was more or less dead. Glad to hear otherwise. Edited by droideka_

Prog used to be like 95% wins in Imp favour. Maybe it changed or maybe op is unlucky. And the reason I left it pre 5.0 was that the queue died on Rep side, you either had Imp vs Imp or 30-40 minutes of waiting to get in a handicaped team. While I play both sides, I tend to stick to Reps more as underdogs and since my main is a Shadow.

However early mornings or daytime you can hope only for Imp vs Imp with full teams even or TRE now. Reps will have like 5-6 people in queue. Prime time is good for both.

I don’t know which time bracket you play, my last one on Friday prime time on scoundrel we were facerolling Imps, especially in Huttball. It swings when queue is good, but daytime I should admit there is no chance for Republic.

That is maybe 5 % of the time on rep side. I cant seem to get a match with people that even know what augments or stims are....hell, I had some matches, I dont know if they were trolling or not, where my teammates didnt even know to use their class buffs! I have spent the last forever playing rep side, but this is getting downright ridiculous.

I have only recently returned to the game and am on Progenitor.

While I wouldn't say the Republic win 95% of the time, I would say they are FAR more organized in my experience over the past few months, I often find only 2 or 3 of us on the Imp side are actually attempting to achieve objectives while everyone else just runs about trying to get the most kills or whatever, which leads to us losing most of the time.

That said there are some really good folks on the Imp side, its a night and day difference when you get in a group who know what they are doing, and a very nice change from trying to defend objective points on your own as a fairly squishy Marauder when the other team always move in at least pairs.

I have been pleasantly surprised that it never takes very long to get into a match though, was worried as I heard the server was really low population. Not once have I ever managed to get into a solo ranked match though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.